Inventory item "Privilege"

DeletedUser

How u guys doin so far? :)
I was just wondering about the item Privilege in the shop, it says instantly add 1 nobleman, "if the req have been met"?? So does it include the resources? I mean, lets say ill use it for my 1st nobleman and i have extra space in my farm... so do i still need to come up with about 75k resources (coin + noble training) and then the training will be instant or will all the cost be free (only the 100 space in farm will be consumed) and my noble will appear? Lol

•Privilege

Instantly adds 1 Nobleman to your currently selected village if the unit requirements have been met and there is sufficient population.

DeletedUser

Curious as well. Do you require to mint a coin before using the item? The description is very ambiguous.

Upvote 0

Lilphilw

Here's the response I got:

In order to use the Privilege item, you need to meet the same requirements in the village as you would to build any other noble: a fully built academy, at least 100 free population space and enough coins for the next noble. Once these are met, you can click on the item from the village you wish to house the nobleman, and it will be instantly added.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I hope you enjoy the game!

Best Regards,

Maeve
Senior In-game Moderator

Upvote 0

Geventax

Hi, I had two more questions regarding the item. I have not yet found any other threads regarding this.
First: does using the "priviledge" item consume the resources required to produce a noble, or will you get to keep the resources in addition to instantly receiving a noble?
And second: does using this item count as "production" of a noble? As in: if I am using the "flaming speech" item (I think that's what it's called), where you will receive a resource package worth 50% of the cost of a noble for each noble you produce in the 24 hours after activation, will I still receive this "cashback" if I use the "priviledge" item to add a noble to my village?

Upvote 0

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It just pops a noble as far as I know.
It does not count towards items at all as it is not "produced", it is "placed". Weird huh? :D

When an item says it needs to meet the requirements, it means you need everything except the resources here. Like, the coins, the buildings, the farm space.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser123444

Hi, I had two more questions regarding the item. I have not yet found any other threads regarding this.
First: does using the "priviledge" item consume the resources required to produce a noble, or will you get to keep the resources in addition to instantly receiving a noble?
And second: does using this item count as "production" of a noble? As in: if I am using the "flaming speech" item (I think that's what it's called), where you will receive a resource package worth 50% of the cost of a noble for each noble you produce in the 24 hours after activation, will I still receive this "cashback" if I use the "priviledge" item to add a noble to my village?

If you consider that the privilege item gives you a free nobleman, using 0 resources in the process (as long as you have the requirements available i.e. pop space and can educate a nobleman) then 50% of 0 is still 0.

To summarise, the privilege item only gives you a noble if you have the requirements available and doesn't give you any resources as 50% of 0 is 0.

Upvote 0