Cease and Desist (-VS- vs VS)

• Thread starter Deleted User - 8912639
  • Start date

DeletedUser114215

There's nothing wrong with liking to wear women's clothes, whether you're a man or a woman. Besides, the person's gender should hardly be relevant to their ability to play TW. On the other hand, accusing people of botting is not really something that belongs on the forum. In more on-topic news, not much has happened between the two tribes in terms of taking villas, any updates on OD-gains based on nukes spent?

Jorgy

Macbeth, has ragestyles seen any of the faces he has talked so much shit to? Its just how i picture him in my head, standing in front of his mothers mirror trying on her dresses while getting annoyed that people are calling him "he" on TW externals and while furious at the world, types "how to be a keyboard warrior" in google.

And no markus there is probably nothing wrong with wanting to wear womens clothes, its kind of funny though

Bippe

Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: -VS-
Side 2:
Tribes: VS

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 6
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 200,037
Side 2: 51,973
Difference: 148,064

chart

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ive played the game for over 6 years so thats wrong.
What you are describing is not a "noob", but a "newbie". You are not a "newbie" because you have played for 6+ years, but you are a noob because you are still utter trash <3

Jorgy

What you are describing is not a "noob", but a "newbie". You are not a "newbie" because you have played for 6+ years, but you are a noob because you are still utter trash <3

noob
/nuːb/

noun
INFORMAL
  1. a person who is inexperienced in a particular sphere or activity, especially computing or the use of the Internet.
How would you know if im utter trash or not though? No need to be toxic just for the sake of being toxic good sir, according to your bottom line worlds youre not even playing w106 o_O

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
noob
/nuːb/

noun
INFORMAL
  1. a person who is inexperienced in a particular sphere or activity, especially computing or the use of the Internet.
How would you know if im utter trash or not though? No need to be toxic just for the sake of being toxic good sir, according to your bottom line worlds youre not even playing w106 o_O
noob

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
"who is the god himself of tw according to himself"
Why does my gender matter so much to you? Can you not stand it getting owned by a girl? Secondly, why put 2x himself into one sentence? Thirdly, when did I ever say that I am the GODDESS of TW?
Show me. But tbh there is no need to proove that I am better than you. Who isn't?

Good lord you are such a little pathetic being. I didnt lose a single nuke in my backline since forever because you losers fail to even do ANYTHING. This right here was a recap that Dogol timed a nuke after my nobles. only reason why i lost some troops there is because the first noble already capped instead of the second one.
28baded624f8ace2c3fe8c5422ed19c1.png

Your OP on macbeth will fail, because you are little annyoing failures, that can't even type proper english,. Barb eating losers that fail to noble players, Losers, that don't know where to grow out now from the core. Losers, that lick UNI's ass because otherwise you guys would have been rimmed already by them.

I will so frickin rim your ass out of existense in this world. You are pathetic Jorgy nothing else. All you can do is trashtalking others, I have not seen one single productive non toxic post from you here yet.
You are just a mad kid trying to win a world in tribalwars.

and if you wanna brag about awesome nuke reports from killing some backline nukes, I am sure -VS- has way more than you guys. I have seen these reports. I talk to them on discord each day.

Also: feel free to share this report with your tribe. Greetings to starlight who will splat his bloody ass on my walls that dont even get scratched by his pathetic nukes

14964f464077a97ad7ef9083e304a553.png
3rd nuke that hit there already, doesn't even scratch my wall

Jorgy

"who is the god himself of tw according to himself"
Why does my gender matter so much to you? Can you not stand it getting owned by a girl? Secondly, why put 2x himself into one sentence? Thirdly, when did I ever say that I am the GODDESS of TW?
Show me. But tbh there is no need to proove that I am better than you. Who isn't?

Good lord you are such a little pathetic being. I didnt lose a single nuke in my backline since forever because you losers fail to even do ANYTHING. This right here was a recap that Dogol timed a nuke after my nobles. only reason why i lost some troops there is because the first noble already capped instead of the second one.
28baded624f8ace2c3fe8c5422ed19c1.png

Your OP on macbeth will fail, because you are little annyoing failures, that can't even type proper english,. Barb eating losers that fail to noble players, Losers, that don't know where to grow out now from the core. Losers, that lick UNI's ass because otherwise you guys would have been rimmed already by them.

I will so frickin rim your ass out of existense in this world. You are pathetic Jorgy nothing else. All you can do is trashtalking others, I have not seen one single productive non toxic post from you here yet.
You are just a mad kid trying to win a world in tribalwars.

and if you wanna brag about awesome nuke reports from killing some backline nukes, I am sure -VS- has way more than you guys. I have seen these reports. I talk to them on discord each day.

Also: feel free to share this report with your tribe. Greetings to starlight who will splat his bloody ass on my walls that dont even get scratched by his pathetic nukes

14964f464077a97ad7ef9083e304a553.png
3rd nuke that hit there already, doesn't even scratch my wall

I will respond to your stupid arguments, but only 1 time.

1. I do not care if im losing to a guy or a girl, this is after all 2019 and genders are pretty equal, im not sexist. I just dont believe that youre actually a girl :)

2. "You are pathetic Jorgy nothing else. All you can do is trashtalking others, I have not seen one single productive non toxic post from you here yet."

Now this quote i like from you, saying im the one who is toxic, im not even gonna comment this - its pretty obvious for anyone reading your post and former posts.

3. This was not to brag about backline nukes getting killed? Did you not follow the conversation here? People were calling VS/WET trash because they killed a couple of nukes sitting in town, that happens to literally EVERYONE.

4. Are you actually bragging about starlight losing 3 nukes on a stacked vill? I mean, what? Do you think youre the only person in the game who knows how to put troops in a village? :eek: I think this just shows how mad you are, and it put a smile on my face while reading it :)

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I could brag about every single nuke that went splat on my walls today, sure.
Also, starlight ripped more than 3 nukes there, scobidu ripped over 10 nukes on a village and dogol's nukes won't return either.

I am not mad, I am having a great time. It is funny to see how your op on Macbeth failed.

Sorry my bad we helped him a little ;)

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
And dude u are only alive because other tribes have u supported :)
I mean, what? Do you think youre the only person in the game who knows how to put troops in a village? :eek: I think this just shows how mad you are, and it put a smile on my face while reading it :)

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I mean, what? Do you think youre the only person in the game who knows how to put troops in a village? :eek: I think this just shows how mad you are, and it put a smile on my face while reading it :)

I hope it has come to your attention that this game is called tribal wars for a reason LUL

Reaction score
I hope it has come to your attention that this game is called tribal wars for a reason LUL

You are not self conscious? there is no place to comment for you here.

Why? everyone knows, parasites like you are not suitable to be involved with us.

your words only make us laugh and smile sheepishly. I think it's enough for you. don't lower your self-esteem further