HVZ Family Meme Contest

DeletedUser122951

Guys, who are the family tribes? danger, hiv, allert?

It is ofcourse fame! Ofc after losing a few nukes and a village yesterday they disbanded and made a new family tribe named Easy! Im sure they will get a easy win!

gogeta lv4

Nothing, you are Sputnick english

Sorry for my txt but Google have traslate alone

Last edited:

DeletedUser119197

[QUOTE = "TheBigGinge, post: 7098843, membro: 119197"] Sono orgoglioso di quel meme quindi

Aspetta che abbiano detto che non ne farebbero più di 3? [/ QUOTE]
And nothing, you are a English Sputnick

Nice English

DeletedUser123378

Oh, finally someone with brain. Exactly, we're moving all together, nothing more.
We're 4 tribes; ALLERT, DANGER, HVZ, C46.

Friends longer than 10\12 years. tbh Idk why I should play only with 19, if I have more than.
Dafuq people are so salty.

So yeah ginge if you Read It was on your post :/ he Always wrote 4 tribes buy if You don't Read....

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 11347146

Oh.. don’t be rude with the red one.
You should know why he “can’t read” so good anymore...to much effort with his hand. :eek:

DeletedUser119197

He edited it, mods helped him

Or her whatever he/she is or even IT no idea what IT is trying to be

Deleted User - 10770065

0 ODA + boosted family tribe .it accounts, name a better duo.

DeletedUser123372

0 ODA + boosted family tribe .it accounts, name a better duo.
30q570.jpg

Less talk, play or be sarcastic even in ur gameplay mate, our villages stands there.

--G--

I haven't really spoken in this round, but I am about to say a few words. I know that I will be ignored, but I am gonna say them either way.

I know there are people crying about the Italians being a big premade and are expressing themselves in a totally immature way. However Italian brothers, they are right.
What you are doing is ruining this world. Not only you have gathered the biggest premade that .net has seen in it's late days, but you are also pushing your accounts like hell. For what? Is this win gonna make you feel like you dominated the server?

Someone said something that is right. You should had at least split into 2-3 teams and play versus each other, like all of us. Take me for example. In the previous round, I was enemy with all of my tribe, except for 1 account. Now we are tribemates. You see that the community is getting smaller each passing day, meaning that you will have to fight friends occassionally. It is just a game though!

I don't really care if you think I am crying, or whatever you are calling other players that tell you the same thing. I am just being objective here.

Being a premade of 80 accounts is already too much, pushing yourselves just makes the round disgusting.

Peace

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I haven't really spoken in this round, but I am about to say a few words. I know that I will be ignored, but I am gonna say them either way.

I know there are people crying about the Italians being a big premade and are expressing themselves in a totally immature way. However Italian brothers, they are right.
What you are doing is ruining this world. Not only you have gathered the biggest premade that .net has seen in it's late days, but you are also pushing your accounts like hell. For what? Is this win gonna make you feel like you dominated the server?

Someone said something that is right. You should had at least split into 2-3 teams and play versus each other, like all of us. Take me for example. In the previous round, I was enemy with all of my tribe, except for 1 account. Now we are tribemates. You see that the community is getting smaller each passing day, meaning that you will have to fight friends occassionally. It is just a game though!

I don't really care if you think I am crying, or whatever you are calling other players that tell you the same thing. I am just being objective here.

Being a premade of 80 accounts is already too much, pushing yourselves just makes the round disgusting.

Peace
In this day and age it is very important to care about the dying community and keeping it alive as well as we can. Innogames don't really care about TW1 anymore so it's our job to keep it going if we want to be able to play this game in 5 years. Well written!