HVZ Family Meme Contest

DeletedUser123378

I haven't really spoken in this round, but I am about to say a few words. I know that I will be ignored, but I am gonna say them either way.

I know there are people crying about the Italians being a big premade and are expressing themselves in a totally immature way. However Italian brothers, they are right.
What you are doing is ruining this world. Not only you have gathered the biggest premade that .net has seen in it's late days, but you are also pushing your accounts like hell. For what? Is this win gonna make you feel like you dominated the server?

Someone said something that is right. You should had at least split into 2-3 teams and play versus each other, like all of us. Take me for example. In the previous round, I was enemy with all of my tribe, except for 1 account. Now we are tribemates. You see that the community is getting smaller each passing day, meaning that you will have to fight friends occassionally. It is just a game though!

I don't really care if you think I am crying, or whatever you are calling other players that tell you the same thing. I am just being objective here.

Being a premade of 80 accounts is already too much, pushing yourselves just makes the round disgusting.

Peace

There are 2 other tribes likes ours cedcal tribe (5x tribes so 100 players) and the ex Easy tribe (now the top1 After the ban of the founder they were Easy+accademy+Deluxe+accademy so 80 players ) so yeah maybe but then why do You see only us?

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
There are 2 other tribes likes ours cedcal tribe (5x tribes so 100 players) and the ex Easy tribe (now the top1 After the ban of the founder they were Easy+accademy+Deluxe+accademy so 80 players ) so yeah maybe but then why do You see only us?
I think the main difference is most huge family tribes that take place on net are just mass recruit and that will fall very quickly. People are very prone to just ditch when stuff go south for them (looking at easy family), meaning the family is just very temporary.
This it premade family is made up of seemingly continuous playing members. That's a pretty big difference as it makes it virtually impossible going 20vs80 if all members are of equal skill. It's basically holding the world hostage, refusing to play versus your friends that we all others have to do, killing the community, making worlds worthless to play and pushing people to quit since it's less fun because who's gonna enjoy 20v80?
Not necessarily speaking for my own in this, I don't care about winning so much. I do care a lot about keeping the community alive and what I fight for is to destroy the main issues that's killing the player base. Family tribes using new members, cheating and now your type of family tribes that come to put a brick wall in front of what drives the experienced players from keep playing.

Deleted User - 11347146

@--G--
As you said, I don't care to be honest.
Why should I explain something that's is not breaking a rule to someone that I don't even know?
Putting your finger on my mates, and don't look around to see there is a "family tribe" called CEDCAL that have 5 tribes and where you can easyly find about twenty players ( i have the names) that I refused and who asked me several times to join us.
You talking about pushing and mentioning my tribe, but you don't talk about HeeJin, that absorb her first 4 villages for free without any ODA for example.
She took 4 villages for free? Who cares. I don't care for example.
We didn't come here to specify it or cry in the community's forum before you pointing it out now. And I would like to do what I want and it's not illegal. A start with 3 sharers to facilitate the start of the game, is a DECISION that anyone can take. You don't like it? Who cares.
For the rest, we started in 80, exactly. On each account we play 2-3 sharers, that's true too. What's the problem? Ur frustated? It' not my business, but yours.
However we have refused alliances and nap that we have proposed: OBP, XLNT, ACE and others.
Every day I refuse 20 entry requests from players that are in: LOVE, TSOVER, FIRE, OBP, CEDCAL.

We are not doing anything unusual that did not make "Easy" for example, but we don't get banned, because we follow the rules.

Focus on the game and your account. You're losing to much time thinking about the others.

I hope I was exhaustive.

--G--

@--G--
Why should I explain something that's is not breaking a rule to someone that I don't even know?
Putting your finger on my mates, and don't look around to see there is a "family tribe" called CEDCAL that have 5 tribes and where you can easyly find about twenty players ( i have the names) that I refused and who asked me several times to join us.
You talking about pushing and mentioning my tribe, but you don't talk about HeeJin, that absorb her first 4 villages for free without any ODA for example.
We didn't come here to specify it or cry in the community's forum before you pointing it out now. And I would like to do what I want and it's not illegal. A start with 3 sharers to facilitate the start of the game, is a DECISION that anyone can take. You don't like it? Who cares.
For the rest, we started in 80, exactly. On each account we play 2-3 sharers, that's true too. What's the problem? Ur frustated? It' not my business, but yours.
However we have refused alliances and nap that we have proposed: OBP, XLNT, ACE and others.
Every day I refuse 20 entry requests from players that are in: LOVE, TSOVER, FIRE, OBP, CEDCAL.

We are not doing anything unusual that did not make "Easy" for example, but we don't get banned, because we follow the rules.

Focus on the game and your account. You're losing to much time thinking about the others.

I hope I was exhaustive.
Comparing yourselves to mass recruiting tribes isn't very appealing man. And you do boost your accounts. I don't really get your argument here. Want me to thank you for not forming even more alliances or recruiting even more people?

DeletedUser123378

I think the main difference is most huge family tribes that take place on net are just mass recruit and that will fall very quickly. People are very prone to just ditch when stuff go south for them (looking at easy family), meaning the family is just very temporary.
This it premade family is made up of seemingly continuous playing members. That's a pretty big difference as it makes it virtually impossible going 20vs80 if all members are of equal skill. It's basically holding the world hostage, refusing to play versus your friends that we all others have to do, killing the community, making worlds worthless to play and pushing people to quit since it's less fun because who's gonna enjoy 20v80?
Not necessarily speaking for my own in this, I don't care about winning so much. I do care a lot about keeping the community alive and what I fight for is to destroy the main issues that's killing the player base. Family tribes using new members, cheating and now your type of family tribes that come to put a brick wall in front of what drives the experienced players from keep playing.

Yeah but in all this You have to count that we are new ti this server and this comunity..... So se don't know Who here Is trustworthy and Who isn't so It's more difficult for US ti find maybe a good ally and all.... So we decided that the best ally here Is ourself so we won't have problems in this... And we can see an exemple of It in what happened to the obp family in the last days....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser122016

Boosting accounts and making diplo moves always gives an advantage against the others and many people do that. It's not something that uncommon , there is no point in discussing furthermore .

Challenge accepted . Let's have fun .

Deleted User - 11347146

Comparing yourselves to mass recruiting tribes isn't very appealing man. And you do boost your accounts. I don't really get your argument here. Want me to thank you for not forming even more alliances or recruiting even more people?

Dude. At the start everyone who didn't know us were like "hihi allert tribe family mass recruiting".
Then I explained we're moving from another server and we're playing since 2008 together as one.
We started with our sharers nearby the main account (not all but mostly) to have a stronger start and respecting the rules ofc.
Is that illegal? No.
Not everyone like this thing? We can discute of that, but it's useless, because everyone is free to do whatever they want.

Ex. There are a lot of players that only conquer barbarians in a normal world.
But what's the difference between a barbarian and an enemy village? No one. You can full in the same way.

I explained plenty times that: we're not looking for: recruitment, ally, nap.
We started as one tribe (in 4 but) cause of the tribe limit. We want to play all of us together.
Why should I be enemy with a friend that I keep in touch on discord everyday?

Because --G-- didn't like this or another one?
C'mmon, u can understand that argument. Is not that hard at all.

Maybe we gonna lose anyway? Probably.
Maybe no.

We'll see but please, foocus on the game, on ur account and stop loosing time to follow what other people are doing.
Have a nice day.

DeletedUser119197

@--G--

I hope I was exhaustive.

Stop crying

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Boosting accounts and making diplo moves always gives an advantage against the others and many people do that. It's not something that uncommon , there is no point in discussing furthermore .

Challenge accepted . Let's have fun .

Boosting/pushing should be identified, reported and we should work to prevent it as it's not a valid way to gain an advantage according to the game rules thought. So that is an discussion that's always worth taking in my opinion.

§4) 4.
Creating and/or using one or more accounts for the primary benefit of another account ("pushing"), as well as profiting from such behavior, is forbidden.

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
we started with our sharers nearby the main account (not all but mostly) to have a stronger start and respecting the rules ofc.
Is that illegal? No.

What is a "sharer"? Because this is a thing. Or do you claim to follow the rules when not even knowing them?
§4) 4.
Creating and/or using one or more accounts for the primary benefit of another account ("pushing"), as well as profiting from such behavior, is forbidden.

Deleted User - 11347146

What is a "sharer"? Because this is a thing. Or do you claim to follow the rules when not even knowing them?
§4) 4.

Sharer = Co player.

Dude, ur so boring. Send a ticket if you have some doubts.
Have a nice day.

Deleted User - 11347146

xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Damn dude can't believe u can be so funny.

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sharer = Co player.

Dude, ur so boring. Send a ticket if you have some doubts.
Have a nice day.
So you are openly admitting you guys are violating the §4) 4. rule of Tribal Wars?
I'll make sure to attach screenshot from this conversation, if needed, when I send in my reports.

If you're gonna cheat, don't tell the entire external forums lmao.

DeletedUser123378

So you are openly admitting you guys are violating the §4) 4. rule of Tribal Wars?
I'll make sure to attach screenshot from this conversation, if needed, when I send in my reports.

If you're gonna cheat, don't tell the entire external forums lmao.

#cheater
So yeah strange thing we asked a Little before starting it's a Little borderline but it's within the rules so.... No cheating, sorry but you can report It if you want

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
#cheater
So yeah strange thing we asked a Little before starting it's a Little borderline but it's within the rules so.... No cheating, sorry but you can report It if you want
Do you mind explaining how? The action itself which you've admitted to is a direct violation of the rule I've cited 2 times in this thread. Sure, it's a thin line, but looking at how Ivar got banned and rimmed, I don't see why you guys would found a loophole doing exactly the same thing?

Deleted User - 11347146

Do you mind explaining how? The action itself which you've admitted to is a direct violation of the rule I've cited 2 times in this thread. Sure, it's a thin line, but looking at how Ivar got banned and rimmed, I don't see why you guys would found a loophole doing exactly the same thing?

LMAO
Detective Benson is on the case.

1950 - “the cars will fly in the next half of century”
2019 - “ALLERT found a loophole on TW’s rules”

LMAOOOOO idk man what is wrong with you xD