Failed Vote Make paladins more individual

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Can we turn the paladin more into a talent tree with choices? For example: Instead of letting it only buff swords & spears, why not give it a choice between spear/archer/swords. Where you can only pick two, or that you can only spread 60% of the buff between all 3, so you can either do 20% 20% 20%, 30% 20% 10% etc.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Cant do it like that. It will be to unbalanced.
How will the game handle it when several paladins are in the same village. If I go 60% 0% 0% with an paladin, 0% 60% 0% with another and 0% 0% 60% with the last one, how will the game handle that?

How will it work with other boost, mounted archer already having an 40% booster item, will I be able to have 40% from item, 60% from paladin and 8% from tribe? Alongside an double 10% attackflag?

Innogames already does a lot of this, just creating boosts without thinking it though. There will always be players calculating everything, me included, and will be able to find things that is more or less broken. Right now tw is already very unbalanced and innogames really screwed up the meta, this will make things even more unbalanced, therefore I strongly vote no.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Cant do it like that. It will be to unbalanced.
How will the game handle it when several paladins are in the same village. If I go 60% 0% 0% with an paladin, 0% 60% 0% with another and 0% 0% 60% with the last one, how will the game handle that?

How will it work with other boost, mounted archer already having an 40% booster item, will I be able to have 40% from item, 60% from paladin and 8% from tribe? Alongside an double 10% attackflag?

Innogames already does a lot of this, just creating boosts without thinking it though. There will always be players calculating everything, me included, and will be able to find things that is more or less broken. Right now tw is already very unbalanced and innogames really screwed up the meta, this will make things even more unbalanced, therefore I strongly vote no.

The best answer would be to put a cap on maximum boosts so it only goes up to X% amount (this should be a thing already @JawJaw btw). If that happened then i dont see why not, its a good idea in general

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
This idea did not reach the required voting percentage and is therefore rejected.