Another player gone too soon

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
In the name of InnoGames & the Tribal Wars team, our condolences to family and friends.
It is always sad to receive this kind of news.

RIP Cory!

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The few interactions I had with Cory were always great and he was an awesome tribemate in both 104 and 107. RIP, way too soon :(

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
All i can say is WOW this guy is one of the funniest people i ever met, IRL or Online. Im at a loss for words. and im really sad to say the least, holding back tears as i type.

Cory You were beast in the game, but more then that you were always a awesome guy to just have in a chat or shoot the shit with.

With this news i weep and the tw community is never gonna be the same. If anyone knows If he has a benefit or anything set up i could pitch in too let me know.

RIP Sicory AKA Cory Aks Starfish commander

You will be missed forever by all who met you

see ya in the next life brother.

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Rest in peace, Cory.

Read on if you would like, I would just like to use this forum to share some feelings...

The appeal to TribalWars to me, was less to do with the game, and more to do with the community. In 2012, as a member of wobble on world 65, I was a part of a wobble vs. NIR war. And that is when I met Sicory. It is crazy to me how this silly little game, slowly starts to make real life interactions. Since then, I've become one the "NIR regulars."

In the years since, through in game or skype I remained close to Cory. Especially more so in the last 4 years. I never got the pleasure of meeting this man in person, but there is no doubt to me, that he is one of the best friends I've ever had.

I'm more than just a little heartbroken that I don't get to hear him threaten people on skype calls when they start talking shit to me. Or that I don't get to hear his "Randy Savage elbow drop your nan jokes."

I'm more than just a little heartbroken that he's gone. It hasn't even been four hours since I've learned of his passing through facebook, and it's already hitting me hard. But it will pale in comparison to how it will hit me when I'm awake tonight at 3 am, just wishing to shoot the shit with him.

He's not just a legend to me as a character in a game that's been a major part of the last decade of my life. But he is a legend to me as a human being. And I will mourn. In sorrow, Cory, I hope that you rest easy my friend. You will be missed.

arabela

Rest in peace, Cory.

Read on if you would like, I would just like to use this forum to share some feelings...

The appeal to TribalWars to me, was less to do with the game, and more to do with the community. In 2012, as a member of wobble on world 65, I was a part of a wobble vs. NIR war. And that is when I met Sicory. It is crazy to me how this silly little game, slowly starts to make real life interactions. Since then, I've become one the "NIR regulars."

In the years since, through in game or skype I remained close to Cory. Especially more so in the last 4 years. I never got the pleasure of meeting this man in person, but there is no doubt to me, that he is one of the best friends I've ever had.

I'm more than just a little heartbroken that I don't get to hear him threaten people on skype calls when they start talking shit to me. Or that I don't get to hear his "Randy Savage elbow drop your nan jokes."

I'm more than just a little heartbroken that he's gone. It hasn't even been four hours since I've learned of his passing through facebook, and it's already hitting me hard. But it will pale in comparison to how it will hit me when I'm awake tonight at 3 am, just wishing to shoot the shit with him.

He's not just a legend to me as a character in a game that's been a major part of the last decade of my life. But he is a legend to me as a human being. And I will mourn. In sorrow, Cory, I hope that you rest easy my friend. You will be missed.

RIP Sicory

Same as TJ I met Sicory in w65 in wobble. He was a special guy to me, amazing person and always friendly, nice and fun. It didnt matter if we were tribemates or enemies, he didnt forget we are friends first...

I just can’t believe this happened ... ;(

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I never really knew Sicory, only had a few talks with him trough shared chats. But I knew a few of his friends, some of which already shared their grief here. Apparently we share close to 60 contacts on Skype. He has certainly left an impact on this community and will be missed.

I am sad I never got the chance to really get to know him.

From what I can gather he was the sort of friend we should all strive to be for eachother. I hope he rests in peace.

DeletedUser50733

I first met Cory way back in W19, far too many years ago to count. The guy was always an absolute hoot, his humour was very similar to mine (dark but delightful!).

Fast forward to w100 and later, and our paths crossed again. He’d somehow got even funnier. As Jon said, the guy was a riot, and great fun to have around.

Gonna miss you dude, I know you’ll be watching us from wherever you are elbow-dropping someone’s nan. We’ll bring home the W for you.

Rest well, Sic <3

Michael Corleone.

I just learned yesterday of this news. I don't really participate in the community on here or skype anymore, but finally found it.

Rest in peace sicory. One love to his family and friends.

P.S. if anyone needs someone to talk to, you can still message me here. I wont check daily, but I have lost several friends on the tw community, so ive been there and offer to help those that are grieving.

LOVERLOVER

I just learned yesterday of this news. I don't really participate in the community on here or skype anymore, but finally found it.

Rest in peace sicory. One love to his family and friends.

P.S. if anyone needs someone to talk to, you can still message me here. I wont check daily, but I have lost several friends on the tw community, so ive been there and offer to help those that are grieving.
miss you sweetie!

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Rest in peace, Cory.

It's been a little over a year now. And I am still more than just a 'little heartbroken'. I miss you buddy.