Amber.png
ametist.png
Diamond.png
Emerald.png
Opal.png
ruby.png
sapphire.png
Topaz.png

The news just arrived: our miners discovered a variety of valuable gems deep down in the mines!
Guardsmen were quickly dispatched to the mines to make sure that no gem would go....well, missing!

Traders, artisans and mercenaries from across the world, just arrived and they are ready to offer their services in return for some of the precious and colorful rocks.
Will you join them?

Dear players,

today we would like to announce our new and upcoming event: "Diamond Mine". During this event, you will be able to collect precious gems and turn them into valuable loot!

The Event
The Diamond Mine event is separated into several rounds, each of them lasting eight hours. When you open the event screen you will see a mine cart which holds three gems. All players will receive one free mine cart per round. There is also a chance to earn an additional mine cart per round when constructing buildings in your villages.

The gems are of different rarities and can be used to craft powerful items! The available items for craft can be found at the bottom of the event screen, along with their crafting requirements. These items are changed every 24 hours, therefore new items can be crafted!

Once per round, there is also the possibility to exchange a single gem for a fixed reward. You can see these rewards in the bar located below your available gems. These rewards will remain the same for the duration of the event. You can get each of them only once per 24 hours.

Once the event ends, all of your remaining gems will be removed. So please make sure to trade in your gems before the event ends!

screenshot event.png

Materials
The base materials for this event are seven different event-specific gems:
  • Amethyst
  • Opal
  • Topaz
  • Amber
  • Emerald
  • Ruby
  • Sapphire
  • Diamond
Opal.png
Topaz.png
Amber.png
ruby.png
ametist.png
sapphire.png
Diamond.png
Emerald.png

Details
The event will start on May 29, 2019 at 14:00 and will run until June 3, 2019 14:00. Please note that it might take a few minutes until the event shows up for every player.

We hope you enjoy the "Diamond Mine" event. As in every event, we are very much looking forward to your feedback, which you can provide in this feedback thread .Thank you!

Happy hunting!

Please leave your feedback here!

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Yes this is the best event, but I would really appreciate if the frequency of the events went down a bit... Travelling merchant ended the 20th, 9 days later diamond mine event already starts on the 29th? I think the current rate of events is too much, it’s simply not healthy for the game economy. i know Inno needs to make money to run the servers, but this shouldnt be the way imo

Last edited:

DeletedUser123294

Will this be on w108 as well I recieved in game messages today on other worlds but not 108? I know the announcement said on all normal and casual worlds but just checking after the mails

DeletedUser116724

Worlds that started before the 14th will have it. Not 108 unfortunately.

DeletedUser123493

And in the original "Announcement" it wasn't stated that even wont happen in younger worlds. In this way you just screwed over fresh world players :D

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
And in the original "Announcement" it wasn't stated that even wont happen in younger worlds. In this way you just screwed over fresh world players :D

You mean saved them. PP events this early on a world would screw over the economy crazy hard, a flag booster and noble decree + flamboyant at this stage would give pp spenders such a huge lead it would be impossible to do anything for f2p players

DeletedUser123493

You mean saved them. PP events this early on a world would screw over the economy crazy hard, a flag booster and noble decree + flamboyant at this stage would give pp spenders such a huge lead it would be impossible to do anything for f2p players
Well when you put it like that, then i have to agree.

Backen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

"f2p" players could just farm pp like everyone else does, then again people spending 1000s+ worth of dollars on pp will always have an advantage, at least during early game.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
"f2p" players could just farm pp like everyone else does, then again people spending 1000s+ worth of dollars on pp will always have an advantage, at least during early game.

That's besides the point I'm trying to make :p You know just as well as me that an event like diamond mine, argueably the best event in the game, would be broken this early in a world

DeletedUser122367

Agree 100%. Its so dangerous to drop an event like that in an early world. It would be like... Players in the w108 with a number of villages that belongs to the 107 hahahahaha

tudadar

Reaction score
2.5 weeks after this event was deemed too dangerous for a new world (event has no flag boosters and something like 18% wh fillups a day max) there is a special offer giving people 10k medals for every 7k prem they buy (almost 90% wh fillups or 5 flag boosters each purchase) at the 34 day mark. Special offers are abused way more then most events for the unlimited warehouse fillups with some people spending $300-$1k. Id say not having this event hurt the little guy due to the way its fairly priced at the start and escalates at the end. 6 free mine carts daily and 50-100 escalating price format gave people a chance at some good items at low cost.

EmperorFluff

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
why are these events so short the black mountain event didn't even got long enought for me to get a 10% resource package, and this event is only lasting 4 days.