Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
CAN WE POST MORE THAN ONE MEME? PLEASE RESPOND FAST

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I'm afraid not, one meme per account.

Please note, those who attempt to use multiple forum accounts in an attempt to win will be spotted and disqualified.

Okay but what if i dont care about winning and just want to post memes?? I'll officially renounce any spot in the competition no problem

DeletedUser122868

OK, I have tried to post my meme. How do I get a file in here????

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
OK, I have tried to post my meme. How do I get a file in here????

If you right click your meme you should see copy image url.

Copy the image url and then use the insert image button when posting.

Paste in the image url and submit the post.

If the meme is quite large, please consider using spoilers.

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Does anyone have any interesting contest ideas that they'd like to see become a thing for July?

DeletedUser123600

I also play The West, and over there we can farm for items ranging from a bottle of whisky to shackles - they have holiday oriented quests [based on the US Old West] where for example there is a 4th of July party, and the bartender needs various items. I just started playing a few days ago and really don't have a grasp on what is available game play-wise, but I always did like a good scavenger hunt.

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I also play The West, and over there we can farm for items ranging from a bottle of whisky to shackles - they have holiday oriented quests [based on the US Old West] where for example there is a 4th of July party, and the bartender needs various items. I just started playing a few days ago and really don't have a grasp on what is available game play-wise, but I always did like a good scavenger hunt.

This sounds like a great idea, but would be more of an in-game event rather than a forum contest. Feel free to submit your idea here.