Cease and Desist (-VS- vs VS)

• Thread starter Deleted User - 8912639
  • Start date

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
No you dont need to try, you can sit and wait for UNI to come spank your butt back to w104, then you can move to that forum and act tough, ay lmao
is it acting if you are tougher than some random VS noob? Also i have tons of amazing friends in Uni like Timothy who would never spank my butt in tw because we are BFFs. Only irl :oops::oops:

I'm glad that you agree I won't need to try in order to rim you though. Great motivational speech

Jorgy

Kreiz has finally returned from his honeymoon, TP is gangbanging kinky pinky and as usual rage is talking crap wherever his face shows.

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Kreiz has finally returned from his honeymoon, TP is gangbanging kinky pinky and as usual rage is talking crap wherever his face shows.

LOL

Soooooo sad
Soooooo mad
Toooooo bad

HAHAHAHA

Ragestyles is the true queen of tribalwars Jorgy and you know it :p:p:p:p:p:p

WHY DOES THE VS SALT TASTE SO GOOD?

THESE SALTY TEARS , LET ME LICK THEM :rolleyes::p:p

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You really need to get yourself a pretty girlfriend so you don't have to be salty about me being a girl lol

I am only stating facts aswell and I just LOVE how VS is dieing right now. Lots of dead and inactive accounts, tons of internaling because u guys fail to cap villages from us which made like half of your people quit..

but by far the VERY BEST part is what an insane amount of Premium Points Pinky Benk has used in the last few days. We were even faking nobles at him to make him waste tons of pp on walls LOL.
He is a true WALLET MASTER. But even with the biggest Wallet he won't be able to survive this world. It is soooo satisfying if one person throws a ton of pp into this game just to get rimmed and his villages taken away anyway.
Seriously, with the amount of pp he used recently I could show Tudadar on W108 the middle finger lol
PP can do alot, but not win you the game

Maybe you should ask UNI for even more support. hak hak hak hak hak hak hak hak hak hak hak hak #unicornmanpinkywalletmaster

Jorgy

Im glad that youre having fun, ill try to have just as much fun when you guys are the ones going down :)

Youve already spent a month trying to eat two tribes 3x smaller than yourself with less than 10 active members actually fighting you back, how many more months are gonna pass while you try to finish us off and end up digging your own shallow graves? Its funny that you talk about inactives in VS since youve got the exact same issues coming for you, youre just not aware of it yet.

Dont need to be an oracle to see what this is leading towards.

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
Im glad that youre having fun, ill try to have just as much fun when you guys are the ones going down :)

Youve already spent a month trying to eat two tribes 3x smaller than yourself with less than 10 active members actually fighting you back, how many more months are gonna pass while you try to finish us off and end up digging your own shallow graves? Its funny that you talk about inactives in VS since youve got the exact same issues coming for you, youre just not aware of it yet.

Dont need to be an oracle to see what this is leading towards.
I have an oracle. It tells me you are getting rimmed :oops::oops:

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: TP
Side 2:
Tribes: VS, WET

Timeframe: 12/05/2019 18:00:00 to 31/05/2019 20:32:03

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,074
Side 2: 790
Difference: 284

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 419
Side 2: 60
Difference: 359

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 8,497,055
Side 2: 5,335,702
Difference: 3,161,353

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,605,422
Side 2: 542,419
Difference: 3,063,003

chart

DeletedUser121430

This world issss so boring, even with Roman disbanding 3301 and flipping on half his members because a few failed ops
0-8360_png-pepegamer-pepe-emoji-discord.png

Jorgy

Too little drama, Salvador Wall-E tried his best and some TP members are still edging it out (get it, cuz theyre edgy lul) but other than that we have a very boring world

Jorgy

Haha are you serious Rage? I left that city for dead because i had to defend 3 other clusters, its called choose your battles. The only troops that were in that city was the garrison and some supp from inactives.