Round #1830 ENS 14 Days Speed (18.05 20:00 - 01.06 20:00)

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Dear players,

Please find the settings of this round below. This round will be accessible from the home page as soon as it starts.

Settings

Speed: 200
Unit Speed: 0.5

Morale: Active
Militia: Active
Attack/Support gap: Milliseconds (100)
Beginners Protection: 120 minutes
Technologies: 3-level
Paladin: Inactive
Archers: Inactive
Church: Inactive
Academy: Coins
Tribe Limit: 3
Starting level: Level 0
Farm limit: Inactive
Fake Limit: 0%

Barbarian Villages: Grow and shrink to 1000 pts, 12/player
Bonus Villages: Yes, 5/player
Choose Starting Direction: Active

Sleep mode: Active

Sleepmode must be enabled 60 minutes in advance!
* Minimum Sleeping Time: 8 hours
* Maximum Sleeping Time: 10 hours
* Minimum Awake Time: 10 hours
* Maximum Awake Time: 12 hours

Sitting mode: Active

Rules
During speed rounds, additional game rules might apply. Please find them listed below.
  1. It is not allowed to play multiple accounts from the same device. Players on the same connection should use different devices. They should additionally declare a shared internet connection.
  2. Switching / merging accounts is not allowed. You need to end the round with the same account you have started it with.

Additional Information
  1. The first 300 players can join for free. Additional players will need to purchase a premium account.
  2. Premium is only credited to the winner once a world is archived to the Round Archive

Feedback about this round is appreciated below.

DeletedUser123334

Lol i guess the suggestions did not do it, this world will be decided within 3 days tops.

The Lost Assassin

i can agree with kurt cobain if someone gets in the top at start then noone will be able to reach him....unless the top guy is alone and 3 members of 1 tribe who are low decide to attack them with barbs 1000p it's too difficult to grow if y get nobled...

DeletedUser102919

Speed: 100

It would be more consistent.

DeletedUser80462

i can agree with kurt cobain if someone gets in the top at start then noone will be able to reach him....unless the top guy is alone and 3 members of 1 tribe who are low decide to attack them with barbs 1000p it's too difficult to grow if y get nobled...

Well, I love the challange :D

DeletedUser123486

Dear players,

Please find the settings of this round below. This round will be accessible from the home page as soon as it starts.

Settings

Speed: 200

Morale: Active
Militia: Active
Attack/Support gap: Milliseconds (100)
Beginners Protection: 120 minutes
Technologies: 3-level
Paladin: Inactive
Archers: Inactive
Church: Inactive
Academy: Coins
Tribe Limit: 3
Starting level: Level 0
Farm limit: Inactive
Fake Limit: 0%

Barbarian Villages: Grow and shrink to 1000 pts, 12/player
Bonus Villages: Yes, 5/player
Choose Starting Direction: Active

Sleep mode: Active

Sleepmode must be enabled 60 minutes in advance!
* Minimum Sleeping Time: 8 hours
* Maximum Sleeping Time: 10 hours
* Minimum Awake Time: 10 hours
* Maximum Awake Time: 12 hours

Sitting mode: Active

Rules
During speed rounds, additional game rules might apply. Please find them listed below.
  1. It is not allowed to play multiple accounts from the same device. Players on the same connection should use different devices. They should additionally declare a shared internet connection.
  2. Switching / merging accounts is not allowed. You need to end the round with the same account you have started it with.

Additional Information
  1. The first 300 players can join for free. Additional players will need to purchase a premium account.
  2. Premium is only credited to the winner once a world is archived to the Round Archive

Feedback about this round is appreciated below.
Lol i guess the suggestions did not do it, this world will be decided within 3 days tops.

Its not that really difficult to take top 3 ( if you have a tribe and same level with your members ) cause top 3 in current server is zeroed

DeletedUser123334

Its not that really difficult to take top 3 ( if you have a tribe and same level with your members ) cause top 3 in current server is zeroed

Now why on earth would you consider aiming for third place tribewise lol, as i said these settings are just mental, admin should have listened.

Bobah

Reaction score
If got a problem over here: the user nikola000 is banned, so his village inside my beatyful Yellow Garden is uncongerable. :-( What should I do? Ticket 2 the support may help?

Greez Bobah

DeletedUser123341

This round was very boring i hope for the future there wont be rounds like this. I prefer more the rounds which goes maximum 6-8 hours. there are more funny and more wars...

The Lost Assassin

This round was very boring i hope for the future there wont be rounds like this. I prefer more the rounds which goes maximum 6-8 hours. there are more funny and more wars...
no bro it wasn't boring it was boring only for you who had secure a top 3 rank with your buddies had ally with half of the map and you couldn't do anything that's why it was boring at the moment there are 7 players with 200+villages who don't belong to your tribe and y can easily attack them if you are bored but you may have ally with them too so you are so bored.Just a fact i was conquered sunday morning 26/5 since that time your ODA are pretty much the same which means that you havent attacked anyone so SHHHHH rounds like this one are pretty fun!!

DeletedUser19160

no bro it wasn't boring it was boring only for you who had secure a top 3 rank with your buddies had ally with half of the map and you couldn't do anything that's why it was boring at the moment there are 7 players with 200+villages who don't belong to your tribe and y can easily attack them if you are bored but you may have ally with them too so you are so bored.Just a fact i was conquered sunday morning 26/5 since that time your ODA are pretty much the same which means that you havent attacked anyone so SHHHHH rounds like this one are pretty fun!!
It was my first round since i came back, things changed, people are turtling so bad, and almost everyone relying on conquering barbs for growing. It was boring just because people played it the boring way. But 2 weeks rounds are so much fun i liked it despite that I only caught the last 3 days of it only.

The Lost Assassin

It was my first round since i came back, things changed, people are turtling so bad, and almost everyone relying on conquering barbs for growing. It was boring just because people played it the boring way. But 2 weeks rounds are so much fun i liked it despite that I only caught the last 3 days of it only.
which acc did y play?

DeletedUser123341

You Know That i joined the tribe After 8 days ?

The round was decided after 5 days then it was only boring. At first you attack everyone then the moral is low and you only take barbs. The last 4 days I didn’t do anything if someone attacked me I took him completely but why to waste my time at the end when the round is already decided ?