HVZ Family Meme Contest

Deleted User - 11347146

Bit delusional to say that when you start the world with 4 tribes in 1 big alliance, no?

If i had the possibility to make only one tribe, it would be done.

Tired to explain that we moved in a group, formend in years and years. Why should i refuse someone of my friends to play a an "old style" server ? Because someone of people like u don't like that? (it's an example, i don't even know u and wont flaming u).

Somedays before the start of the server i talked by ticket about the server rules.
I planned to make a world without recrutiment, any type of alliance and that's was the reason that we started in this way.
We don't break any type of rule or find some "loophole" or VPN. I know we get a lot of ticket, but no one was banned.
That because we played clean. But not all can say this.

So don't be annoying. We're a formed group and i planned everything to make a server in these conditions.

I'm not crying about the front that we should face soon (XLNT- SHOTS - CATFISH).
I know will happen and we'll try to enjoy the game. I don't really care to lose or win.

We never played with some type of diplomancy in the past and we won't here too.

Accept it, as i accept many things and said nothing, i would appreciate a lot and i guess u too later.

Deleted User - 11347146

I just made a funny meme mate. Why so much hate ?

Moreover just because your not clever in your diplomacy , it's not a reason to boast about it .

We were not clever enough in our diplo in the last HP and we lost cause of that.But we trolled a lot so I got to say it was worth it.

You are not even trolling. Such a boring premade team tbh .

Decisions. If u wasn't clever in ur last HP and u lose it, well, then we probably lose this one in the same mode.

But i said many times: we're here to enjoy the game, not just to win.
Otherwise we accept XLNT NAP. We accepted ally from H or others.

We'll see then if we'll win or not, but it's not important. It's just a test on .net
We'll play seriorsly on w110\w111 depending of the settings.

Should I remember you how XILENT is born and grown?

Mass recruitment and free villages.
The first 6-7 villages of Heejin was all recycle.

So ? What's the point? xD

JayH

Just saying, they justify their 3 tribes ally saying that we started in 4 tribes, when XILENT were made of an absurd fusion of tribes. So what's their point?

Dunno why my lovely founder ( :* ) come here, but I thought it would be more different from .it. I mean, there you have always 1v1 (or 1v2 1v3 1v4) situations. Never a 1v1v1 or something similar. That's what I was expecting here. Nothing against XILENT fusion, something "against" a 1v3. Obv you can do what you want, as we can, just saying my opinion.

Ps: Mass noble barbs is one of the most intelligent moves in certain situations, and it could be, (again, in certain situations) key to win. So I don't get your point, dear @skyler14. If you like that, you can continue in gaining your haul limited amount of resources, I prefer not to :D.

LordsOfTek

I honestly dont really care about you guys starting with 4 premade tribes, you do you, but saying you dont do any diplomatics is kinda wrong at that point. You still have an alliance of 2 tribes, just a fact there. So no hate on your premade, everyone likes to play with friends & people they know. Some just have more friends than other (sadface).

Dunno why my lovely founder ( :* ) come here, but I thought it would be more different from .it. I mean, there you have always 1v1 (or 1v2 1v3 1v4) situations. Never a 1v1v1 or something similar. That's what I was expecting here. Nothing against XILENT fusion, something "against" a 1v3.

Looks like a 2v2 to me at the moment: ALLERT & HVZ vs XLNT & Catfis. I dont see what you're complaining about.

Ps: Mass noble barbs is one of the most intelligent moves in certain situations, and it could be, (again, in certain situations) key to win. So I don't get your point, dear @skyler14. If you like that, you can continue in gaining your haul limited amount of resources, I prefer not to :D.

I'm sure he knows that too, but it's just for the memes.

Deleted User - 11347146

Should I remember you how XILENT is born and grown?
I honestly dont really care about you guys starting with 4 premade tribes, you do you, but saying you dont do any diplomatics is kinda wrong at that point. You still have an alliance of 2 tribes, just a fact there. So no hate on your premade, everyone likes to play with friends & people they know. Some just have more friends than other (sadface).

Looks like a 2v2 to me at the moment: ALLERT & HVZ vs XLNT & Catfis. I dont see what you're complaining about.

No one is complaning \o/

Nah, usually i don't have many friends. Basically i liked to be hated in games like that.
That giving me the right motivation to do better day by day.

JayH

Sorry for @skyler14, basing on the stupid responses I forgot the theme of the post :D

@LordsOfTek I was referring to your message.
You said "Bit delusional to say that when you start the world with 4 tribes in 1 big alliance, no?". So you consider us part of the same machine.
I say : XILENT are the result of a fusion between different tribes (as we are), and still now they have an ally with another big one. You like facts, this is a fact.

I would be also interested in knowing the diplo between them and Shots!, but we are OT and for me we can close the discussion here.

Deleted User - 11347146

Sorry for @skyler14, basing on the stupid responses I forgot the theme of the post :D

@LordsOfTek I was referring to your message.
You said "Bit delusional to say that when you start the world with 4 tribes in 1 big alliance, no?". So you consider us part of the same machine.
I say : XILENT are the result of a fusion between different tribes (as we are), and still now they have an ally with another big one. You like facts, this is a fact.

I would be also interested in knowing the diplo between them and Shots!, but we are OT and for me we can close the discussion here.

Oh, lemme help u.
Shots! and XLNT have a NAP from the start. (probably XLNT asked to everyone).
Maybe with CEDCAL too lmao

You can understand something about diplomancy just looking the map.
For example is clear there is a sort of "area" that XLNT can't touch and Catfish too.
No one is moving in the opposite sides.

XLNT is not moving into Shots! and reverse too.

Deleted User - 11347146

It's logical to assume this, but it is also untrue.
True or not, it's a fact that XLNT never had OP on Shots! or reverse.

Maybe a sort of noble cross but i don't think so. Shoul be for sure some sort of lines to mark ur territory.

DeletedUser119197

I just hope XlNT realises that I was in catfis and played there and knew intel, not a fan of leaking information, but since I’m kicked, I will say this one thing

XLNT just know, soon as you 3 tribes start full war with allert and when they start loosing badly and they give up, the plans was to stop hitting them and to focus on you with shots as they are past allies from another world :)

Goodluck, let me know if you want me on an acc fighting noobey or Icaurs or monster, would be more than happy to help :)

Stalker1988

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
True or not, it's a fact that XLNT never had OP on Shots! or reverse.

Maybe a sort of noble cross but i don't think so. Shoul be for sure some sort of lines to mark ur territory.

It would have been useful, but we had some cross nobling incidents in the past and had to kill some of their nukes etc..

We just have a dense territory on both sides and can't really noble into each other.

Stalker1988

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I just hope XlNT realises that I was in catfis and played there and knew intel, not a fan of leaking information, but since I’m kicked, I will say this one thing

XLNT just know, soon as you 3 tribes start full war with allert and when they start loosing badly and they give up, the plans was to stop hitting them and to focus on you with shots as they are past allies from another world :)

Goodluck, let me know if you want me on an acc fighting noobey or Icaurs or monster, would be more than happy to help :)

0/10 for accuracy.

Deleted User - 11347146

It would have been useful, but we had some cross nobling incidents in the past and had to kill some of their nukes etc..

We just have a dense territory on both sides and can't really noble into each other.

Well in this case is corret but is full of nice people in this game so you can fix any type of problem.

0/10 for accuracy.
Well maybe he is right no?
Also because up until yesterday it was in Catfish so he knows.

Stalker1988

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Think what you like, your opinion doesn’t matter to me lol I’m not on the world I couldn’t care less

Just simply saying one thing that I felt like I needed to say :)

I don't know how much of what you write is just trolling and how much is truth. If you were in catfis you should know we have had zero contact with them. They are on the other side of the world.

Stalker1988

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Anyways, these forums are just a bunch of speculation and spreading misinformation now. The best way to find out what's happening is to wait and see results..I hope everyone can put their egos and all the drama aside and just enjoy the game! :)

No hard feelings or vendettas towards anyone from our side of the world.

DeletedUser119197

I don't know how much of what you write is just trolling and how much is truth. If you were in catfis you should know we have had zero contact with them. They are on the other side of the world.

Lol they have fought and played together many times I’m not stupid as I was told this was going to happen, and yes I was on the acc lol

How else would I get this

ABC3F683-B002-492B-905E-877F65A5CF9D.png

;) I guess time will tell, these aren’t my predictions lol, these are my facts, soon as allert are gangbanged from either side shots and Catfis will turn to them straight away breaking the diplomacy, this is what I was told lol

LordsOfTek

Oh, lemme help u.
Shots! and XLNT have a NAP from the start. (probably XLNT asked to everyone).
Maybe with CEDCAL too lmao

You can understand something about diplomancy just looking the map.
For example is clear there is a sort of "area" that XLNT can't touch and Catfish too.
No one is moving in the opposite sides.

XLNT is not moving into Shots! and reverse too.

You're assuming too much.

No one is complaning \o/
Nothing against XILENT fusion, something "against" a 1v3.
Hmm

I'm sorry, Mr. I Have To Write In Italic To Feel Special. Reminds me of our fellow Greeks.

Last edited: