PTV! declares on Watch! and !4U!

DeletedUser122858

Hey, I mean, you guys have been telling me all along you don't need us in the backline. Sooner or later you should have known we were going to act on that. The morale of our small group has never been better and we feel like a gigantic weight has been lifted off our shoulders. The PTV group has a completely different atmosphere and we are actually enjoying playing the game again. Best of luck to you guys and I'm sorry if I angered you. Elmoo, I will always respect you, no matter what you say about me. You are the one person that I genuinely feel bad for as you never wronged me and were a great tribemate. I just wish you could have controlled your Balkan friends so this didn't have to happen.

DeletedUser120609

So much mud throwing sigh.

The leadership chats have been dead for weeks lmao, Im surprised you're active enough to see we left Elmo.

The balkan guys made Wilfred Kyaat (our rank 1 acc at the time) quit by being disrespectful to him.

Millemonkey also stepped back from being leadership because you guys dont have a single ounce of respect for anyone else.

I told you what I wanted, I told you how I wanted to do it, you disagreed and didn't ever try to make any of the changes I said..

I said in my barb banning mail that I wouldnt sacrifice the growth of our big accounts for lazy players that would rather noble barbs than enemies. All the players that left with me thanked me for the ban btw.

Honestly just looking at the clean divide between the k53 crew and k54 4U you can see how disgusting our internal problems were. If you had paid any attention in the last month you would have seen this split a mile away. If you're going to be a leader you need to learn to manage people and find out how push peoples buttons to do what you want them to do. If I had been in your position I would have been bending over backwards to meet the needs of the themman acc, feeding him internals, kicking players for him, Id have sold my Mum down the Swannie if he'd asked. You had all the tools to have a potentially world winning line up and you threw it all away.

Goodbye and good riddance 4U, I hear there are plenty of barbs on Casual 6 :~)

Finally someone else steps up to the forums to try and excuse what they have done.

Another member who didn't help with support. Didn't want to help on the front line. Excuse,excuse,excuse,excuse.

Do you guys even realize that by not helping the tribe and looking out for yourselves - it was actually you who may have cause the divide?

Yes your Barb ban. The one that was designed to prevent other members from moving into your K so that when you split there would be less resistance because that is how long you guys have been planning to betray everyone else. Of course the players who left with you would thank you for that.

I told you what I wanted, I told you how I wanted to do it, you disagreed and didn't ever try to make any of the changes I said..

Pretends to care about the tribe but wants us all 'to be bending over backwards to meet the needs of the themman acc, feeding him internals, kicking players for him'. Yes he certainly didn't orchestrate this but we should be willing to meet his every demand.

You guys only make things looks worse for yourselves every time you come to post here.

-removed by moderator-

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser123128

So Mason, the man surrounded by controversy, this isn't your first rodeo in this regard.

We were told that if we didn't join 4U we would be their target, we never wanted to join. PTV is an entirely different situation, we wanted to join.

I think it's very kind to admit that you only joined 4U because at the time you felt they overpowered you/your group of players. You never wanted to join because you didn't like them nor appreciated their style of play, you knew this up front and then decided to join the tribe, yet you are using these same reasons to rectify your backstab.

The classic backstab explanation, "It wasn't to backstab them, we were just trying to get out of a situation which wasn't fun for us", however sadly for you in this scenario it is all your fault.
You were scared to get rimmed by 4U so decided to be a snake and join them with the idea of never sticking around because you never wanted to be with them anyway.
You just stuck with them until you found yourself in a situation to hop to a tribe where you actually wanted to be in.

You chose to put yourself in a tribe which you wouldn't enjoy and are now blaming them for it which is just incredibly hypocritical.
Words are great but actions speak volumes and your actions and those of your little clique have predicted this backstab for months.
The unwillingness to send defence to the PTV front, some claimed they did not have a lot of defence, which for some was actually true.
Some of these backstab accounts went 3:1 Off to defence to be able to clear out the are faster and accommodate this backstab.
You guys didn't just ban barb nobling in "your K", your behaviour was also incredibly discouraging from anyone even wanting to move into your area and play alongside you guys which perfectly went along with your future agenda.
You guys chose to make the rim yours while sending barely any offensive or defensive aid to the front.

4U took you in and in your words, you tried to make it work but your actions show the contrary.

@thostew I hope you take a crash course tribalwars because with your view in a game you're gonna get smoked against a decent tribe.

These talks with PTV have been going on for weeks, their leadership wanted you to join sooner, however you guys had to pick a date two weeks away so you could make the backstab perfect.
With all this time to prepare you guys still managed to screw it up, internalling an account 3 days before your backstab on a speed 1 world? My god Mason, what were you even thinking?

Meanwhile everyone thinks the goal of this group has been to join PTV for ages, this is sadly not true.
PTV was never the goal, the goal was to join the tribe with the biggest chance to win the world.
Extensive talks were had with Echo, backstab plans were forged, sadly Death just outclassed Echo and PTV was the final backstab choice.

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You know when you are guilty of doing something, you try to play it like it wasn't you, you try to defend yourself. That is the thing that Mman and Fac are doing.

Imagine saying 'you should feed acc TheMman with all the internals and that is the potentially receipt for the world win'

Are you really that dumb? Feed the backline account so he can grow more and more, and still not send any deff to FL.

Someone from Mman acc said something like 'at first we didn't want to join' .. So, let me ask you.. Why did you join then?
Ohh I get it now, because this tribe is huge on this continent, and they rule it, we can hide in here, grow, and potentially later on, blame everyone, and move to other tribe.

You disgust me, I am so disgusted by players like you, I can't even describe that. There is no need for you to come here and post comments, you are just making yourself a more of a laughing stock than you are right now.

And yeah boiiii, noble what you can right now, noble as much as you can, those empty villages, while there is no deff, that is the most you guys will noble. Remember that!

And none of you can call themself a TRIBAL WAR PLAYER!

You can only call yourself 'wannabe tw player, but I'm to dumb to play this game'

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The classic backstab explanation, "It wasn't to backstab them, we were just trying to get out of a situation which wasn't fun for us", however sadly for you in this scenario it is all your fault.
You were scared to get rimmed by 4U so decided to be a snake and join them with the idea of never sticking around because you never wanted to be with them anyway.
You just stuck with them until you found yourself in a situation to hop to a tribe where you actually wanted to be in.
Ohh, we knew this was going to happen sooner or later. Talks about account TheMman backstabing us, was somewhere around when he had only 300-400k points. And watch the growth since then until now. And still, everything, but everything is our fault. Mille, elmo and I talked on discord that this is going to happen, in that time I mentioned earlier. It took them so long, you could've done it before :D

The perfect setup : http://prntscr.com/nx6j5l > http://prntscr.com/nx6jnm and I never got a respond on that packs. Funny

little more, like a 2 week before this backstab http://prntscr.com/nx6k0s

and something more... http://prntscr.com/nx6kds I clearly see threats here. Now don't be all blaming us, you were the ones who didn't want to play for the tribe, now sit back, take your blame, and soon, regret joining ptv ;)

DeletedUser122858

The amount of hate on this forum is actually pretty funny. And yes you are completely right. I never wanted to be in 4U but I joined because I had to in order to survive. It was either that or get rimmed. I always wanted to leave but location wise, I simply couldn't. And yes, this isn't my first rodeo, I tend to play with emotions compared to logic. I've made moves like this in the past and will make moves like this in the future. The only loyalty I have is to myself, my Co-players, and my friends. Unfortunately, 4U didn't qualify under any of those while other tribes like Echo and PTV did. And yes you are right about Echo. They always have been and will always be my favorite tribe on this world. I love the players there and I belive they like me too (at least I hope). I would have loved to have won the world with them but it just didn't work out that way.

Last edited by a moderator:

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well, eventualy you are going to get restart from 4U, I just wish we done it earlier in the game, so we wouldn't have problems like this now, but, it's never late, don't worry.

I've made moves like this in the past and will make moves like this in the future. The only loyalty I have is to myself, my Co-players, and my friends.

And how in the hell any normal tw player will say this is OK? Find me one normal duke from 1 off the bigger tribes on every world that has been played on this server, would want anyone like you in his tribe? Any bigger duke, from big tribes, that has played past worlds, or is playing currently on any of the current worlds, please, just say it out here loud and clear, to shut this mans mouth, because he is too stupid to understand this himself.

You are just ridicuolus with your answers, and I don't even know how can anyone agree with you, are they dumb too. They must be, because this is the most nonsense thing I ever heard in my life regarding a tribal wars game, and as it is, the game you play with your TRIBEMATES, in order to win the world.

This man is trash, and a deserved trash.

DeletedUser123542

Well, eventualy you are going to get restart from 4U, I just wish we done it earlier in the game, so we wouldn't have problems like this now, but, it's never late, don't worry.

And how in the hell any normal tw player will say this is OK? Find me one normal duke from 1 off the bigger tribes on every world that has been played on this server, would want anyone like you in his tribe? Any bigger duke, from big tribes, that has played past worlds, or is playing currently on any of the current worlds, please, just say it out here loud and clear, to shut this mans mouth, because he is too stupid to understand this himself.

You are just ridicuolus with your answers, and I don't even know how can anyone agree with you, are they dumb too. They must be, because this is the most nonsense thing I ever heard in my life regarding a tribal wars game, and as it is, the game you play with your TRIBEMATES, in order to win the world.

It’s a game, get over it already. No one is interested in your whining every other post. Maybe it’s time to take a trip outside?

DeletedUser122858

I'm not sure if you have trouble reading ludi or if its just a language barrier thing. I am loyal to my friends which 99% of the time are my tribemates. I normally join premades but I joined this world solo and I never connected with your group due to the immaturity shown in this very thread. Why would I ever help you over players that I know from past worlds?

Lets be honest here. You and your tribe are mediocre at best. We wouldn't have won the world. The only reason PTV didn't smash us is because 75% of the tribe were turtles, mass nobling barbs and stacking the front. You boast about your skill although all you guys have done this war is noble inactives/banned players. WNS and Brian account for 117 of your 258 total conquers. Defending has been easy for you as you literally have sat with stacks on stacks on stacks to the point where it would take 30+ nukes to break through. How hard is it to defend with that? Based on your performance this world along with my knowledge of your performances on past worlds, I'm not worried about you or your Balkans in the slightest.

I've had around 15 incomings in total in the 2 days I've been out of the tribe yet you think you are going to rim me? It's going to take a lot more than that my friend. Not only have you given me the time to properly stack and organize myself, but you have also given your "friends" time to realize that the grass might just be greener on the other side. Some of those who you think you are very close to have already requested to join but no amount of skill from you guys is worth the detriment you are to tribe morale.

DeletedUser123128

I am loyal to my friends which 99% of the time are my tribemates.

The first sentence and already skewing numbers to make you look better.

You just confirmed that you've applied these shady tactics in the past, so let's keep it at a number of three times in your TW career for the sake of this example, are you seriously trying to convince people here you played 300 worlds or are you just trying to manipulate people into believing you are not as bad as people make you out to be.
It's the second, Manipulating Mason, the classic!

Not everyone has knowledge of what this man has pulled in the past, not everyone has been around for years to know.
Mason is loyal to a select group and that group would vouch for him to get into tribes.
Plenty of dukes with an ego, they believe that their tribe good enough to keep Mason satisfied and take the chance on inviting him because he is a strong player.
Plenty of tribes invite players because they look strong without taking the time to check the background of the players, your tribe included.

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you have trouble reading ludi or if its just a language barrier thing. I am loyal to my friends which 99% of the time are my tribemates. I normally join premades but I joined this world solo and I never connected with your group due to the immaturity shown in this very thread. Why would I ever help you over players that I know from past worlds?

Lets be honest here. You and your tribe are mediocre at best. We wouldn't have won the world. The only reason PTV didn't smash us is because 75% of the tribe were turtles, mass nobling barbs and stacking the front. You boast about your skill although all you guys have done this war is noble inactives/banned players. WNS and Brian account for 117 of your 258 total conquers. Defending has been easy for you as you literally have sat with stacks on stacks on stacks to the point where it would take 30+ nukes to break through. How hard is it to defend with that? Based on your performance this world along with my knowledge of your performances on past worlds, I'm not worried about you or your Balkans in the slightest.

I've had around 15 incomings in total in the 2 days I've been out of the tribe yet you think you are going to rim me? It's going to take a lot more than that my friend. Not only have you given me the time to properly stack and organize myself, but you have also given your "friends" time to realize that the grass might just be greener on the other side. Some of those who you think you are very close to have already requested to join but no amount of skill from you guys is worth the detriment you are to tribe morale.
You're a little backstabbing lying rat, shut up

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Jesus christ, so many butthurt people in here. It is like people forget this is a game and not real life.

DeletedUser123128

Jesus christ, so many butthurt people in here. It is like people forget this is a game and not real life.

Regarding real life, this game usually does bring out aspects of a personality which are confined in everyday life.
The anonymity, lack of real connection and the lack of permanent negative effects causes players to act in ways they wouldn't normally as it would cause tensions in work/social environments which they would be confronted with on a daily basis as well as it could cause permanent negative effects in their everyday life.

So regardless of this game, he just is a snake, modern day society just suppresses it in his real life while it shows over and over in an environment such as Tribal Wars.

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lol at first I thought you were talking bout the bad behavior from 4U members. Then at the last sentence I realized you were talking about MMan.

Kofi Kingston

Is someone that stupid from 4u who believes that someone from ptv or even mman would eeever admit what they've done wrong? Last time this thread was actually active, again ptv played dirty, got banned for that and almost every ptv member who writes here was saying that this was unfair and someone else did it etc. predictable as fuck.

Plus 4u really sucks. I mean, who leads a tribe, knows for a fact that at least the biggest account of the tribe is absolutely a spy and keeps him safe as long as it takes so he can change tribes smoothly?
Really now? Imho themman and the rest did good. If you cant internal them when you can then watch them stabbing your back and joining the enemy side. You did this when you let them grow.

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Based on your performance this world along with my knowledge of your performances on past worlds, I'm not worried about you or your Balkans in the slightest.
So you are telling you know my perfomances on the past worlds, but how my dude? This is my first .net world, and you didn't even saw the 50%, due to lack of 'activity at it finest' because I didn't have time to express my best, and more the co-s played than me..
So shut up, you don't even know who I am, and who the players on my account are, and you don't know what we are capable of doing, because you never seen it before.

Of course it is a game. I'm just wondering would you be butthurt if this happened to you guys?
And yeah, regarding this is a game, it still has my, my co-s and other people few months in it. A lot of pp spent, money spent, time spent, nights with no sleep spent on this game, to be a top acc that anyone can possibly be. So yeah, take that in mind and register it..

And for someone who said I'm whining, I am truly not doing that. I don't even care about this guys, they played for our tribe, but everyone felt like they didn't, because of their style of playing. We know only 1 style, and that is attack, and play to win. And that is what we got here to try and do. I am not whining, I am just sick and tired of this dudes, trying to make themself like they were the victims, like they did nothing wrong in this backstab, and backstab as it is, is still a backstab, and for doing that you make yourself a snake, and nothing else. They are just trying to be the better one from 4u (when it's clear they are not) and are finding any way to make this backstab look like it wasnt even that.

Backstab is when you go to enemys tribe, and ATTACK empty villages, from people who sent their deff to front.

If you didn't do that, if you said, ok, this is how is it going to be, we are going in ptv, let's make a 3 day cooldown on this side, until everyone's deff come back, and we are starting to attack you, that would be ok from our point of view. But you had to be little snakes, doing dirty as much as you can, and still have balls to come here to defend yourself?
And you know, someone said to me one day, how you put yourself in the game, how you threat others, that is you in real life.
So, making it like it's only a game thing, no man, he would backstab people in real life, just so he can benefit more for himself..

Shameful

DeletedUser122858

This forum is getting juicy but I'm going to take a break from it as the majority of it is whining. Apologies to anyone here that is enjoying the Balkans rage ;) Best of luck to you ludi and your crew. I look forward to a good battle and hopefully you put your money where your mouth is.

DeletedUser120609

What other game do you have to play for a year before you get a win. This ain't some game of fortnite or league of legends where if you lose then great I'll just play a few more games today or try for a win tomorrow. With the amount of time, money,energy that goes into this game it is no wonder people get upset especially this late in the world.

FFS I can not believe the stuff you come out with.

You boast about your skill although all you guys have done this war is noble inactives/banned players.

Inactive and banned players that have come from the tribe you just moved to. How many of your new tribe members have grown to the size they have eating the same internaled/banned players.And if you are going to use this as an argument then FFS change your forum profile pic you dumb ass.

From some of these new comments posted over the last few hours it would seem to me you already have a reputation from past worlds.