PTV! declares on Watch! and !4U!

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I will just quote mine good old enemy from w100 : ''see you on the battlefield''

DeletedUser123219

Is someone that stupid from 4u who believes that someone from ptv or even mman would eeever admit what they've done wrong? Last time this thread was actually active, again ptv played dirty, got banned for that and almost every ptv member who writes here was saying that this was unfair and someone else did it etc. predictable as fuck.

Plus 4u really sucks. I mean, who leads a tribe, knows for a fact that at least the biggest account of the tribe is absolutely a spy and keeps him safe as long as it takes so he can change tribes smoothly?
Really now? Imho themman and the rest did good. If you cant internal them when you can then watch them stabbing your back and joining the enemy side. You did this when you let them grow.

If he had been close to us, we would have erased him from the map for being a spy- had to leave him cuz he was far away, so we hoped he changes and starts playing for his tribe

Now when they have finished nobling empty villages, lets see them fighting :)

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You boast about your skill although all you guys have done this war is noble inactives/banned players.

Lol at first I thought you were talking about 4U members. Then at the last sentence I realized you were talking about MMan.

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If you draw so many parallels to real life, then maybe treat your players with respect and they might actually stay and help out.

With all the bashing back an forth happening here, also the fact that several jumped ship, leads me to believe there was in fact something wrong.

PrefersJonathan

Reaction score
4U was built upon lies, the only reason the tribe was started was because Elmo deceived Millemonkey into thinking me and the members in After were trying to double cross them. We were going to join 404 and take out UI, elmo got word of this and took things into his own hands cause he knew he would have gone splat. Its amazing how he is able to fool everyone into thinking that he is a honorable fellow. I am not surprised this fate became of 4U, just surprising that it took this long, like way too long...

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
4U was built upon lies, the only reason the tribe was started was because Elmo deceived Millemonkey into thinking me and the members in After were trying to double cross them. We were going to join 404 and take out UI, elmo got word of this and took things into his own hands cause he knew he would have gone splat. Its amazing how he is able to fool everyone into thinking that he is a honorable fellow. I am not surprised this fate became of 4U, just surprising that it took this long, like way too long...
You don't know who is Elmo.

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
you did try to double cross everyone on k54.. And there is no way we would go splat, just trust me. Everyone saw what are we capable of doing here, for most of us it's first world here, so shut up and be lucky you didn't end on rr, because of later on nap situation between us. You tried to come in UI, tried to go to 404, and ended up in Echo. Shut your mouth, you are no one to talk about this situation, and you also have no clue how the merge happened between us and why...

Stonefaced

Tupac is dead and TheMMan is alive.
For now ;)
giphy.gif

Yeah he obviously lives like a man. Some might even say he lives like a MMan.
Everyone on 105 now knows he's a tribe hopper, and can't be trusted. Good question for PTV, how sure are you that you can trust him? As he has done this before. For all we know he could be using you guys to jump ship to Death :D

Stonefaced

That will not happen hahah :p
Do you'll really want to take that chance? He might do to PTV what he did to 4U. As he said before, this was not his first time and won't be his last either. So the possibility of destroying PTV from within is always a risk. Is that a chance you'll are willing to take? 4U took the chance and look what happened. People don't change. If he is already planning on deserting you'll the way he did 4U, every village he takes is a potential village that you'll could have had. Think about it, you'll made it this far without him. I'm sure you'll can keep going on without him. He already destroyed half of 4U for you guys. Might as well take him out too since all he does is play for himself and not help the tribe. Sure he gave you'll information during the war, he can always do the same against you guys :p
Act before it's too late. 4U waited too long, don't make the same mistakes they did. 4U even defended him when he was accused of being a spy. Now, you guys are defending him when it's already out there that he was; is and always will be a backstabber.
So, is he really worth it that you put the safety of PTV at risk ;)

DeletedUser122858

Just to set the record straight, this move was not orchestrated by me, in fact, it wasn't even my idea. Did I instantly jump on board because I didn't like how I was treated in 4U? Yes. Could I have given 4U more? Sure I could have, and I do regret that as the 4U frontliners are fantastic players and were easily going to beat PTV in the long run.

But in reality, you don't lose a quarter of your tribe because of one or two players. This was a GROUP decision made by our GROUP. We gave leadership ample time to shape up and fix the atmosphere of the tribe but it just didn't happen. The constant disrespect from the Balkans eventually will get to anyone. You can throw all the blame of the move on me if you want but at some point you have to look at reality and realize, if a group of players leaves a potential world-winning tribe, for a less-skilled tribe, there has to be something deeper than one player wanting to backstab. 4U had a lot of issues that we realized weren't going to get fixed.

An inactive Duke, a clique of Balkans that lack respect (or maybe its just a language barrier, I don't know), mass recruitment of noobs that weren't going to get kicked, etc... Things just didn't work out. It happens. Spewing up lies about knowing me from past worlds and posting them from accounts that nobody knows, will never be the proper way to approach things. I do regret certain things and I will openly admit that but moving to PTV isn't one of them. I wasn't enjoying the game in 4U; I contemplated deleting my account multiple times, as Fac and PssS will tell you. Joining PTV was a breath of fresh air. I'm not worried about winning the world, or stats, or anything else. If I did, I wouldn't have joined the losing tribe. All I want is to enjoy the video game for what it is, a game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stonefaced

You can throw all the blame of the move on me if you want but at some point you have to look at reality and realize, if a group of players leaves a potential world-winning tribe, for a less-skilled tribe, there has to be something deeper than one player wanting to backstab.
I'm not worried about winning the world, or stats, or anything else. If I did, I wouldn't have joined the losing tribe. All I want is to enjoy the video game for what it is, a game.
PTV dukes, these are for you. He considers you'll a less skilled tribe, doesn't want to win the world and considers you'll the losing tribe. Is this the type of player you'll want with you? I thought PTV was a better tribe than that.

DeletedUser122858

PTV dukes, these are for you. He considers you'll a less skilled tribe, doesn't want to win the world and considers you'll the losing tribe. Is this the type of player you'll want with you? I thought PTV was a better tribe than that.

Why do you always try to spin things around lol... PTV was losing the war, they were the losing tribe. Its a fact not an observation. In my opinion, 4U had better players activity and skill wise but PTV had a far better leadership and tribe morale.

Stonefaced

Why do you always try to spin things around lol... PTV was losing the war, they were the losing tribe. Its a fact not an observation. In my opinion, 4U had better players activity and skill wise but PTV had a far better leadership and tribe morale.
The stats show it to be a close a war. It's only a 330K difference in points gain in favor of 4U and only 29 village difference in favor of 4U. That's not a big gap. How can you consider those smalls gaps and claim PTV to be the losing tribe. There was still time for things to change. But unfortunately due to you guys deserting your tribe which is considered to be a dishonorable act, have given the upper hand for PTV.
Side 1:
Tribes: PTV!
Side 2:
Tribes: !4U!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 244
Side 2: 273
Difference: 29

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,571,263
Side 2: 1,900,789
Difference: 329,526

chart

To the PTV Dukes, what makes you think they won't abandon you'll the way they abandoned 4U. Sure they can always tell that they won't do it. But actions speak louder than words. And we all saw what happened. Act before it's too late.