The Magic Is Gone

robert232323

Hello, I have a story to tell today, you guys might not like it but I'll take the risk and share it anyway .

Let's say we have 2 players in mind, these 2 players have won worlds before , so there must be something they're doing better than the average player if they were able to accomplish that. Now let's consider this...dumb and dumber decide to gang up with all the might PP can buy them , 10% pop full nukes, bonuses etc. etc. on a player 5x and 10x smaller than them. So I've seen the "Please help me!" message from my guy at around 2 AM a few days ago. This was the point where I started my sit.

(Guess they implemented a no barb nobling policy around the end of may so this dude would start actually hitting someone for a change. )
2j8qz6.jpg

10/10 would do it again. Burn!

Now that Dumb number 1 was taken care of with some other nukes dodged or eaten with minimal losses, I had to prepare for Dumb2.0 (pun intended). Dozed off a little, woke up after 1 hour...no more incoming attacks...good but not quite. So I thought maybe something is up and he was faking a few attacks...then time comes and sure enough , he's trying to short range me , 4-5 nukes per village, trains, support incoming..all that good stuff when you're overestimating your own ability and you think there is no one above your level in this game. Then I realized I can't pre on this specific village he was targeting anymore, but in any case , wall was 0 , 4 nukes inbound on it which I assumed were full+ noble (was wrong on this, missed the tag, sue me:) ) so I prepared for the recap. Time comes and I'm 15 seconds away from sending the recap run. Then as I'm waiting to send the nobles, the attack sound pops and I had a jump scare which delayed my recap by ~200-300ms. 10-15 more minutes pass and I notice support going there , 2 in front of my recap and 1 behind. Successful recap , then killed the other support troops since he either could not be bothered to check or he was completely sure the village will not be contested.

As seen here:
2exvdp3.jpg

2uge1p5.jpg

If you're wondering what the result of this op was , here it is :
28i1060.jpg

(in one day)

0 villages lost. The total nuke count destroyed(20+) is absurd considering the target of these 2 bozos .

More time passed with no additional incoming attacks. Now I could finally relax.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Congratulations, you 2 bozos just got clapped by someone that's been re-learning the game on fast pace in just 4 months.

A special dedication for Dumb2.0 and his shady 200$ tactics +++ which I'm not even going into detail here.

Also, if you're trying to copy Sergeant Crunsh, make sure you do it right.

Bonus. "Continue to whine squirm and squeal as you get eaten. It's more fun that way" has not aged that well at all. Get bent PP abusers!

unknown.png

P.S. Before y'all bunch of PP abusing clowns start thinking that showing me war stats is wise, just remember we're not the ones marking enemies as NAP to save our precious ratio.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Aw how cute, was this the first time you were attacked on this word widdle nub?

Better go ask hulijaa what happens when you get too cocky.

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We all know the real reason Magic are not nobling MTWGA is because they are scared to get any closer to ED!
Or it might be because they are just bad....

DeletedUser45512

You dealt with 1 train and come to the forum to brag about it?

Looks to me you guys are too busy fighting each other instead of Magic considering all those tasty internals you been taking

Unless i am missing something, how does marking a tribe as anything affect any ratio?

robert232323

You dealt with 1 train and come to the forum to brag about it?

Looks to me you guys are too busy fighting each other instead of Magic considering all those tasty internals you been taking

Unless i am missing something, how does marking a tribe as anything affect any ratio?

1 train = 20 nukes? And I was sitting here thinking my math sucked. But you're called Magic for a reason I guess.
You're missing a lot. Maybe Noobs can raise the price to $1k this time so you can buy an extra synapse.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1 train = 20 nukes? And I was sitting here thinking my math sucked. But you're called Magic for a reason I guess.
You're missing a lot. Maybe Noobs can raise the price to $1k this time so you can buy an extra synapse.

Awww, it's always so cute when widdle nubs like you think that because they survive one round of attacks they're all that. A month from now your mouth won't be anywhere near the externals here because you'll be running with your tail between your legs in shame from getting your ass beat.

robert232323

Awww, it's always so cute when widdle nubs like you think that because they survive one round of attacks they're all that. A month from now your mouth won't be anywhere near the externals here because you'll be running with your tail between your legs in shame from getting your ass beat.

I literally take everything as a learning experience. Whatever you guys do better than me, I'll take it, work it out and figure out a way to outplay you. I don't have an ego...unlike y'all. Get back to nobling barbs, heard you're low on def. He's coming to collect your scalps, one carpet nuke at a time.

Gustav II Adolf

Reaction score

Thats a nice fantasy world you just created where you will win :)

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
If your definition of a “win” is merging with your enemies who are beating your ass, I have a hard time believing anyone will recruit the magic trashteam this time around.

This guy really is having more fun than the rest of us :rolleyes:

DeletedUser121486

I am simple farmer noob come her to have fun. Not see you guys always mean fight in forum. Please start being friends and get along. So many bullying in one spot makes me so sad. I don't want to play many years in a game where there is many angryness. I came to this game to be friend with many people and have a lot of fun with that. I don't understand how you can attack small player and be ok with that? That should be so frowned at. I have never attacked small player. All my villages are gifts. I think you should stop attacking small player and then they will stop being mad and we can all be friends. I don't want to see many more people be sad and mad.

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I am simple farmer noob come her to have fun. Not see you guys always mean fight in forum. Please start being friends and get along. So many bullying in one spot makes me so sad. I don't want to play many years in a game where there is many angryness. I came to this game to be friend with many people and have a lot of fun with that. I don't understand how you can attack small player and be ok with that? That should be so frowned at. I have never attacked small player. All my villages are gifts. I think you should stop attacking small player and then they will stop being mad and we can all be friends. I don't want to see many more people be sad and mad.

say that to smaller players next to me, best nuke splat on a 1.2k village or 3 full nukes on a 2.7k villages

next up two 29k will be going splat on a other lower player too. burn them to the ground

noob will be dead in my place, lets eat them all

DeletedUser121486

say that to smaller players next to me, best nuke splat on a 1.2k village or 3 full nukes on a 2.7k villages

next up two 29k will be going splat on a other lower player too. burn them to the ground

noob will be dead in my place, lets eat them all

If we eat all noob that would be mean. Magic does not want to be eaten. I only want us all to be friend.