Summer is Over (DT vs. TFBS)

DeletedUser121212

@Symbiote
You do realize that you just sent ODA gains past week, right? Most of the 8 people you marked are over a week away from those two noobs.

Also who needs to rim Gnomland? Seems like he did so himself. Once again, try sending an attack or support to him.
So basically what you're saying to me is, that people can't have nukes circling or even sent somewhere? I mean it isn't good gameplay to have nukes sitting idle all the time. But I guess that is just me.

How has he rimmed himself? I don't see much stagnation or anything. He's up 500k points in the past week or so. It appears he's just picking you apart like apples to be frank.

DeletedUser122494

@Symbiote Ok, I'll try once again. Try sending an attack or support at him. You'll get a message. I'd write what has happened here, but am not allowed to.

DeletedUser121212

@Symbiote Ok, I'll try once again. Try sending an attack or support at him. You'll get a message. I'd write what has happened here, but am not allowed to.
Seems to me you like to talk a lot, so a message shouldn't be a problem no?

DeletedUser122494

Seems to me you like to talk a lot, so a message shouldn't be a problem no?

Been warned for posting those kind of messages before.

Seems like you have internet, why not try sending a command at him?

DeletedUser122494

Why would I?

Jeez, you're on a whole new level of stupid. And that's quite a feat to achieve, the standard is quite low in DT as is.
The guy can not be attacked anymore, nor can he log on to his account. Draw the conclusion as to why, if you are able to do that yourself.

Young Blood

Jeez, you're on a whole new level of stupid. And that's quite a feat to achieve, the standard is quite low in DT as is.
The guy can not be attacked anymore, nor can he log on to his account. Draw the conclusion as to why, if you are able to do that yourself.

:O why he can not be attacked anymore?

Corey Taylor

Way to go to completely ignore what was said - Quick none will take notice if we ignore the topic.

Lets turn to personal insults tho because you the man! Quick think of another insult - Really pretty sad if you been waiting all this time to say that, what a sad little bubble of a world you must live in.

You clearly have no idea,

Sound just like Custer - Obviously going to not have high ODD when there is no defense to stack anything moron.

When your name is Custer and you can draw 30 DVS to mid line villages because the only way you know to defend is to STACK EVERYTHING, then you can say LOOK MY ODD HIGH IM SO GOOD AT DEFENDING.

Here is an example, couldn't believe my eyes when the entire front is being lit up and defense is short yet this request goes up

Pink is Custer, Black is hes own needing an Additional 30+ DVS for stacking? ROFL

https://prnt.sc/numrzv

When you have arguably the biggest front vs DT and only 10 tribal DVS despite asking for some stacks (like 30 dvs requested) after defending 2 ops of over 50 trains and idk how many nukes each in a week - and your tribe cant even send you less than 1% of there defense- clearly something is wrong, When the issue persists and you still have an empty FL yet there are hundreds of EX anti villages in the back line sitting with full dvs doing nothing, your automatically crying and complain, because you ignored the first request means that the issue has gone away right and its not there anymore? TFBS Logic.

Don't worry tho i sat there making sure DT gain 0 ground in K34 North for a month, you know full well every single train that was posted in the forums in that north part of the map be it for Jortenk,Condensed,Ticko i ended up sniping guess it was my bad people like condensed quit because they got sick of being a meat-shield receiving 0 assistance and being told to send all nukes on a 10 day return trip to Litka for you to make 0 ground in 6 weeks and still continue to rinse and repeat the same failed tactics,meanwhile still not good enough.

You got so many council members you cant even get on the same page as each other,end up sitting with one council dude telling you keep your nukes at home for an op coming up, next minute you get another mailing you about your ODA performance and why didn't you send last op,then with in a week of that while your still sitting waiting for this op you get yet another different council member sending mails about your lack of performance a few days after that?, Bravo man real good.

Oh then we can go tell Varika to attack the north, we don't want to assist or stack any of they front but we want them to go on the offence - yeah we know you recruited us as meat shields with an agreement with GW that he can eat all EX Hail after you make ground with DT - That's already come out now - watch your back rest of ex Hail - i'de strike first if i was you. Oh wait from what i hear TFBS council lost control of they players and GW already attacking rofl. This pretty much sums up TFBS weak leadership - Give those that are not part of Ex Anti as much shit as they like and expect them to be cool with it meanwhile Ex Anti can afk and do as they like and thats all fine.

You guys have a vote in your council on if your gonna leave the world or not - Not a vote you want to let the 60 other members be part of at that - Just shows how weak the leadership is none wants to be lead by shit like that - its one thing for someone to have had enough, but to try and convince the rest that its a good idea to just abandon the ship how do you really think that looks to other members?

I Just hope to the rest of TFBS that you aint on Custers shit list, whats the criteria again for being force internaled Custer? Apart from "Making up an excuse" pretty sure you made your own little criteria wanna share that with the rest of the tribe?

Oh one more thing, We will see who are such shit players soon enough when Varika and Gnom accounts are still here and you are not. Just the same with Ex Masters all shit players who would be gone in 6 weeks you said.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

Quack

Reaction score
Not sure which account you are on, but Gnomland had 134 ODA in this war up until he left. 134. That isn't "doing his part".

Also now we all get to see how Gnomland handled attacks, LOL. (Try sending an attack at him now).

You completely ignored the fact that we fought DT in Hail prior to merging over. You also completely ignored the fact that BFH was not merged into DT at the time (which was most of the front that Gnomland was on/near). The stats he incurred were not even listed in the war stats for DT v TFBS. Your argument is completely invalid and makes you look ignorant, which you are.

I was in TFBS, as a council member I figured you would've had an idea of who was in your own tribe? I even made a post in this thread saying who I was but you're too illiterate or simply don't have the attention span to read that much. I mean, it's even in my signature lol. We already know from your selective stat picking that you are clearly no scholar so I won't fault you for it.

It's almost like TFBS council and members have selective hearing or something or you really are just that self centred. Just because nobody from the north-west helped your front doesn't mean they were sitting around doing nothing. You failed your own tribe members, failed ex-masters, failed ex-hail, and failed to handle internal issues within the tribe as a whole. I'm not sure why anyone who isn't main TFBS even stays with the tribe at this point because all you guys have done is use up members in a careless and oblivious manner.

Does nobody from TFBS or its council want to speak other than this clown? If he's who you wanted representing you on the externals, I sure do feel bad for you. I'm sure not all of you are THIS incompetent at forming a logical thought, right?

Last edited:

Corey Taylor

You completely ignored the fact that we fought DT in Hail prior to merging over. You also completely ignored the fact that BFH was not merged into DT at the time (which was most of the front that Gnomland was on/near). The stats he incurred were not even listed in the war stats for DT v TFBS. Your argument is completely invalid and makes you look ignorant, which you are.

I was in TFBS, as a council member I figured you would've had an idea of who was in your own tribe? I even made a post in this thread saying who I was but you're too illiterate or simply don't have the attention span to read that much. I mean, it's even in my signature lol. We already know from your selective stat picking that you are clearly no scholar so I won't fault you for it.

It's almost like TFBS council and members have selective hearing or something or you really are just that self centred. Just because nobody from the north-west helped your front doesn't mean they were sitting around doing nothing. You failed your own tribe members, failed ex-masters, failed ex-hail, and failed to handle internal issues within the tribe as a whole. I'm not sure why anyone who isn't main TFBS even stays with the tribe at this point because all you guys have done is use up members in a careless and oblivious manner.

Does nobody from TFBS or its council want to speak other than this clown? If he's who you wanted representing you on the externals, I sure do feel bad for you. I'm sure not all of you are THIS incompetent at forming a logical thought, right?
sorry who are you again ?

DeletedUser122494

Gnomland had 10M OD before pulling a backstab. Surely he wasn't even doing that much work even prior to merging over?
Unless 10M is where you pull the line of "good participation".

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Gnomland had 10M OD before pulling a backstab. Surely he wasn't even doing that much work even prior to merging over?
Unless 10M is where you pull the line of "good participation".

Least 20-25 other accounts in tfbs that have lower OD thats acceptable for you on one hand but not the other for Gnomland acc? Oh right again i forgot about the diffetent set of rules for participation with GW's hookers and rest of the tribe.

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh btw. These were the 3 screenshots shared with tfbs council taken on may 17 after DT tribe wide op to highlight the problems with activity/participation and also address shit like letting inactive afks gobble barbs "for more def" that they can sit on afk like?

Pretty sure i have the mail from king low muppet somewhere when highlight this with hes response of "stop complaining " remember guys if you ignore something lkng enough its no issue.

http://prntscr.com/nplg9i

https://prnt.sc/nplgd3

https://prnt.sc/nplhcu

Just have to look at Snpn and rest if anti there. But remember its gnom and varika who are trash afk accounts with no od.

P.s if you go add up those accounts with next to no odd/ods gain during that tribe op thats 25mil worth of accounts doing shit, tell u what tho new idea we will get custer to come in and piss of those actually doing something by saying they aint to the point they leave woo win

Corey Taylor

Oh btw. These were the 3 screenshots shared with tfbs council taken on may 17 after DT tribe wide op to highlight the problems with activity/participation and also address shit like letting inactive afks gobble barbs "for more def" that they can sit on afk like?

Pretty sure i have the mail from king low muppet somewhere when highlight this with hes response of "stop complaining " remember guys if you ignore something lkng enough its no issue.

Just have to look at Snpn and rest if anti there. But remember its gnom and varika who are trash afk accounts with no od.

P.s if you go add up those accounts with next to no odd/ods gain during that tribe op thats 25mil worth of accounts doing shit, tell u what tho new idea we will get custer to come in and piss of those actually doing something by saying they aint to the point they leave woo win

imagine still responding to Custer..

but hey it's hilarious though, keep doing it please

BlackGrimReaper

Tribe Mate of the Year 2017
Reaction score
More drama and whinning please. Need more on that on externals since TFBS isnt capable of producing real time results, at least on externals they can whine all they want.

DeletedUser122494

Here's the difference between them and you: They don't spend 90% of their online time complaining. You act like a 16 year old girl with poor confidence, they don't. I've said it before and I'll say it again; you're a brat and you need to grow up/a pair. Same goes for @Gnomlandsecurity

Oh and @SassySwagGuru, liking every comment by DT doesn't validate the opinion, that only counts when somebody who isn't completely braindead approves of the statement.

Corey Taylor

Here's the difference between them and you: They don't spend 90% of their online time complaining. You act like a 16 year old girl with poor confidence, they don't. I've said it before and I'll say it again; you're a brat and you need to grow up/a pair. Same goes for @Gnomlandsecurity

Oh and @SassySwagGuru, liking every comment by DT doesn't validate the opinion, that only counts when somebody who isn't completely braindead approves of the statement.

No screenshot will save you from that burn Sassy ;)

Gnomlandsecurity

Custer seems your members move too slow. They are your members now right? Fin is gone, or are they GW members now? No worries, TFBS shenanigans failed yet again.

@Symbiote this is a tunnel minded world for TFBS leadership. They see what they want to and rest is just too baffling for them. Custer's equivalent to Varomnia and even then I would put more stock in Varomnia which is a terrible thing to claim in itself.