Question Scripts using "attack with same troops" link from a report

EmperorFluff

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nope it's fine to use that, it's just like tw's has one to direct you to your HQ and academy, smithy and so on

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Nope it's fine to use that, it's just like tw's has one to direct you to your HQ and academy, smithy and so on

that uses a fair bit more info then a regular "{game}&screen=place"
my guess would be its legal but at this point even legal things can be disapproved so better safe than sorry and doublecheck

DeletedUser

Back in the day , everybody bookmarked these links into folders. Most browsers have some option like "Open all in tabs".

The BRE is allowed to help with that, so I'd be surprised if they said no to whatever you have planned. Then again, the script itself doesn't open the links. Probably best to put in a ticket and ask.

I'd argue any script that doesn't cause changes to game state is simply a UI improvement, not automation.
(If the url has an "action" or "ajaxaction" param, its almost certainly causing changes to game state.)

P.S. check out the "Attack with these troops" link in the simulator. (I think it only shows up after simulating from a report)

Last edited by a moderator:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Back in the day , everybody bookmarked these links into folders. Most browsers have some option like "Open all in tabs".

The BRE is allowed to help with that, so I'd be surprised if they said no to whatever you have planned. Then again, the script itself doesn't open the links. Probably best to put in a ticket and ask.

I'd argue any script that doesn't cause changes to game state is simply a UI improvement, not automation.
(If the url has an "action" or "ajaxaction" param, its almost certainly causing changes to game state.)

P.S. check out the "Attack with these troops" link in the simulator. (I think it only shows up after simulating from a report)

Wait, BRE thread is recently updated, does the script actually work currently?

Math Debator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Changelog within the code itself says last updated in 2015, but if Cheesy's BRE is working again for TW I will be so happy...