HVZ Family Meme Contest

Deleted User - 11347146

You're assuming too much.

Hmm

I'm sorry, Mr. I Have To Write In Italic To Feel Special. Reminds me of our fellow Greeks.

We'll see :)
We're here to enjoy the server, who cares if we win or lose. That's the difference between us and others.

PS: If we would win for sure, we should have accepted a lot of alliance and break them when we dosen't need anymore. But we don't.

Last edited by a moderator:

JayH

You're assuming too much.

Hmm

I'm sorry, Mr. I Have To Write In Italic To Feel Special. Reminds me of our fellow Greeks.

LOL MAN
I'm not complaining about it. Be honest with yourself and quote the entire line..(facepalm)
Not to mention I've even insert the " " even there to let it clear :confused:

Then, and that's the last line you will get from me, cause your level of discussion is touching Mariana's Trench , I write in italic cause I'm always in sharing with someone, and that's how others recognise it's me. It's a habit. Chill dude.

Deleted User - 11347146

BE ONE OF THE NEXT GENERATION FLAMERS:

"Flame someone who type in italic"

ROTFL!!!!!!!

Literally dead. lmao ayyyy caramba

Deleted User - 11347146

Wasted so many years on .it instead of come definitly here to read day by day quality comment like this one upon.

fml. im a dumb.
I should have made this decision first

LordsOfTek

fml. im a dumb
First thing that actually makes sense from you, good job. I'm out of this 20IQ thread rofl some of you are just plain delusional. Goodluck with the actual game anyways, that's what matters in the end.

Deleted User - 11347146

First thing that actually makes sense from you, good job. I'm out of this 20IQ thread rofl some of you are just plain delusional. Goodluck with the actual game anyways, that's what matters in the end.

Ur comment was expected more than the actually fakes from Catfish on me.
"hihihihihih let me quote asap the line where he said "i'm a dumb", maybe i can screen that and make up some nice memes hihihihihi.

Ye, better focus on the game. Your comments untill now, are gargabe and patethic.

DeletedUser123534

Ur comment was expected more than the actually fakes from Catfish on me.
"hihihihihih let me quote asap the line where he said "i'm a dumb", maybe i can screen that and make up some nice memes hihihihihi.

Ye, better focus on the game. Your comments untill now, are gargabe and patethic.
Stop talking and enjoy the game

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
11000626.jpg

Me waiting for another server premade coming to net bringing something else than toxicity

Deleted User - 10770065

Makes massive family tribes and feasts in free accounts to get huge, is insanely toxic on the externals and discord chat claiming they will win world easily etc. Cries when people are opposed to them. Lol, the stupidity levels are extremely high.

DeletedUser123560

upload_2019-6-11_9-35-54.png

What a great guy. We are in war but he is still nice enough to express concern about our life.

We are captives of our own identities. Living in prisons of our own creations. ~ T-Bag

pellegrina

Reaction score
I would really want ALLERT to have ginge join an account if you have no problems with it :D .

Would make this war way easier for us <3 .
He'll need to do a lot more than adding Erke on skype :p :p :p

Btw Ginge, if Erke uses his skype account as mu....um..little as he uses Telegram methinks you'll be waiting a long time for him to reply :p

I could give you mine if you want somebody to spam, but you need to bear in mind that I'm a grumpy old woman :p

DeletedUser119197

I just know how bad monster and Icarus and a few other accounts are ;) can easily whoop there ass ;)