Summer is Over (DT vs. TFBS)

Young Blood

why u.s.a? I’d say that i can call out some people botting when 3 commands on the same ms is landing. but that just my opinion.

mark that “some timings”. and some isnt, that proves that he is a human lol.

Why do you think i time bad? cuz i’m young? does my age matter if im bad or not? nah i dont think so. because yeah im young, but can still know how to get a honorble win :D

well , clearly usa is the best server for you
oh well, im pretty sure im the youngest here tho haha
well, if you dont time bad you would know that landing in the same 10ms gap is no big deal :)

lucam0

You're clueless so let me save you some embarrassment go read the PnP made by gnomelandsecurity carefully, go ask custer for that matter.

The intention was to internal all members from TFBS B (or academy whatever) and some TFBS members. If you cannot comprehend this simple line, allow me to further elaborate by giving you an example: Churchill(Ismail.kali) account was not Ex-Hail and was still going to be force internalled. Yes. Now please do everyone a favor and stop arguing before you're aware of the facts.

aaaaah, i forgot to tell you something. I dont want to write a story long as the bible (hi gnome:)) it was a example lmao. yeah they planned to internal churchill, cuz the inactivity. I dont say that’s the right thing to do but, having that acc on FL was risky

Last edited:

lucam0

well , clearly usa is the best server for you
oh well, im pretty sure im the youngest here tho haha
well, if you dont time bad you would know that landing in the same 10ms gap is no big deal :)

“no big deal”

welcome to the DT logic where all the backstabers are in the same tribe!

nah, your not the youngest.

DeletedUser122494

Come on @Young Blood. I've shown you how tribalwars looks from your perspective. Not so hard to time support when you just enter how you want it to arrive. 95% of DT are garbage that have to cheat and backstab to a win; we both know this. Ever seen how Goloie sends when he does it by hand?

Also in regards to the recruitment - these players contacted us, not the other way around. You guys have sent PM's to 90% of TFBS offering free wins to backstabbers. Now go watch some of that anime and protect Bela. Maybe you'll get some one day.

Also two of the backstabbers are hijacked accounts by original owner who hasn't played for months. So grats at that nice dirty trick.

DeletedUser118587

Alright Custer, cool story. Mind substantiating your claim about a recruitment PM being sent to 90% of TFBS?

Young Blood

“no big deal”

welcome to the DT logic where all the backstabers are in the same tribe!

nah, your not the youngest.

uhm, does it really count a backstab if the leadership did you dirty? bruh. maybe learn to keep your players satisfied , else thats why coup d'etat exists. double bruh :D lmao

well im not going to fight over whose the youngest lol.

Come on @Young Blood. I've shown you how tribalwars looks from your perspective. Not so hard to time support when you just enter how you want it to arrive. 95% of DT are garbage that have to cheat and backstab to a win; we both know this. Ever seen how Goloie sends when he does it by hand?

Also in regards to the recruitment - these players contacted us, not the other way around. You guys have sent PM's to 90% of TFBS offering free wins to backstabbers. Now go watch some of that anime and protect Bela. Maybe you'll get some one day.

Also two of the backstabbers are hijacked accounts by original owner who hasn't played for months. So grats at that nice dirty trick.
bruh , do i even know you? i only remember your racist pictures in w103 skype chat o_O

lucam0

uhm, does it really count a backstab if the leadership did you dirty? bruh. maybe learn to keep your players satisfied , else thats why coup d'etat exists. double bruh :D lmao

well im not going to fight over whose the youngest lol.

bruh , do i even know you? i only remember your racist pictures in w103 skype chat o_O

To have you satisfied, its an impossible challenge. noone player would have to get that burden to have you in the same tribe. well i think the council has learn a lesson, never merch.

atleast i got a honorble win, be the youngest player ;) except from you guys. maybe honor is important to me? you have any comments of me care about honor?

because im “whining” when i does that. poor souls...

Young Blood

To have you satisfied, its an impossible challenge. noone player would have to get that burden to have you in the same tribe. well i think the council has learn a lesson, never merch.

atleast i got a honorble win, be the youngest player ;) except from you guys. maybe honor is important to me? you have any comments of me care about honor?

because im “whining” when i does that. poor souls...

oh im not playing, but if a leader cant keep his players satisfied why does he bother to lead then? bruh :D

well, dont get doomed by your own-made honor meaning.

lucam0

oh im not playing, but if a leader cant keep his players satisfied why does he bother to lead then? bruh :D

well, dont get doomed by your own-made honor meaning.

i think you like the word bruh. and please, dont get doomed by your own-made bruh meaning :)

didnt you get my point. the coucil learned that you should never merch, then he/she/transgender/or something, can keep them satisfied :)

well, why didnt you apply to be a council member cuz you have many comments on them having wrong all the time, so do better yourself first. before you talk. :p

lucam0

you 9-year-olds need to cut the crap

And another note, welcome to the logic of DT!

your not even allowed to have a email when you’re 9 lol. so how can i possible be nine then? you guys are saying to me get your facts straight. pffff.

Celaethon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Actually that is not true. We were first being asked couple times before even giving it a thought and I'm sure @RWBY Phoenix can confirm this.

And about backstabbing. There's always unhappiness behind it. Idea of it doesn't come out of nothing. It's easy to point fingers at others but ever thought of why one has been driven into such decision? Sure, you can say winning is one but do you really think for example masters were sure of having that win when they left tfbs.

Anyways, with how things are going now it doesn't look the world will last for long. About time it finally ends, it's been such a boring and lame world and only thing keeping me sane is ma boy @Ascacos <3

Last edited:

Gnomlandsecurity

This is interesting. Shall I post images of where RWBY is trying his/her damndest to recruit players from DT. I won’t name the players here, but if you want me to shutdown this claim of yours too, my “Spymaster” title can absolve that too.

lucam0

juat want to know. all of DT players are saying that we are the baddies and we force internal accs. but plz, say to me, how are you going to get 87 accs to be 35? without force internaling

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
juat want to know. all of DT players are saying that we are the baddies and we force internal accs. but plz, say to me, how are you going to get 87 accs to be 35? without force internaling

Not recruiting 87 accounts in the first place would be a good start.

Yeah i know that sounds flippant and not very useful right now but its basically true. Best thing to do here is to take the L then instead of thinking

"I lost because of the actions of others"

Think instead:

"How can i personally do better to overcome the actions of others"

That is how you change your situation going forward, self improvement brother