Now You Know Too

Gnomlandsecurity

There have been a lot of discussions regarding TFBS leadership.
Yes, all these discussions have been about how bad they are.
Yes, all these discussions ended with two culprits.
Yes, their names are Custer and GW.

While we all know GW and his antics, but we do not know fully about Custer and his shenanigans. I may not know them all either, but allow me to share what I do know. Let's take a little stroll through the number of screenshots displaying Custer and all his "might" in TFBS council.

Below are a collection of screenshots to show Custer's value of his tribe members, along with his one-of-a-kind point system for his tribe members, and his master plan for his tribe members.
poYMw8J.jpg

EgRupfX.jpg

X2bK59D.jpg

sewdq7I.jpg

Pqg3V8b.jpg

*As much as I like/liked Fin, the fact that he actually encourages this, that is grand.*

Next collection, lets see what should we display. Ah yes, the Churchill fiasco is as good as any? Custer has a special guest in these screenshots. Please welcome RWBY!
hvmfCBU.jpg

IbT7cS8.jpg

chea05t.jpg

tyBvU2A.jpg

Interesting, so you had login of another account? I won't say here nor there regarding that. Special note: Mods if it is illegal for me to add this snippet let me know and I can modify it.

I really like this one. TFBS, Custer specifically, likes to talk about all the dirty things going on in DT, but then what about the ones in TFBS that he even is aware of?
LqkYJCB.jpg

Suprisingly few people for the amount of accounts eh? You don't say...

We all wondered what the repsonse of TFBS council would've been or was post Varika and Gnomlandsecurity leaving and taking the north away from TFBS. I'll let you decipher the classic TFBS council shenanigans for yourself.
mlqYnUg.jpg

nHvHThx.jpg
QvgC8Dg.jpg

aSKd1pA.jpg

o5cYBkC.jpg

1v8T4fG.jpg

qTdyHX7.jpg

PudPvSo.jpg

TFBS thinks that because they are incapable of doing things properly themselves, then so must be others. With so many council members, you all lacked any sort of drive to want to do anything properly. You all put yourself in a morale hole. "6 weeks to take out Masters." That was your guys train of thought and when that failed you just sunk into this tunnel minded crap that if you cannot do it then that means nobody else in tribe is capable of doing anything good. I outdid you with just this one move over and the coordination associated into it. You really think we would not plan this right and have troops in proper locations to shut you down? Evocable account lost over 200 nukes and capped no village in my isolated K54 cluster. Your ability to make an op is so bad, you just rushed everyone to send nukes at me. This is how it looked like:

Day 0: People hitting me in K44 on two deathstars of mine. They failed, and stopped.
Day 1: People hitting me in K33 front. They failed, and stopped.
Day 2: People hitting me in K54 cluster. They failed, and stopped.

You lot cannot organize and hit properly. With so much time gaps, I could move my pallies around with ease and lose 0 villages and that was exactly what happened. All because Custer thinks nobody else is capable of planning and doing things properly. Rushed, eh.

The North (ex-HAIL before we left TFBS) did ONE OP, with a total of 382 nukes. I know because I created the op. 382 nukes, against the entire DT/BFH north. We took out SwordSister and forced an internal on the account. We stopped 2 ops of DT/BFH ourselves, 0 support from any TFBS main accounts, or any ex-ANTI accounts, strictly with ex-HAIL accounts, and had a total of 9 villages lost. From those 9 some were even recapped. Why only one op? Never got a chance to run another op because the council wanted nukes sent to the south and players could never properly coordinate another one.

Your lack of awareness and seeing the capabilities of the accounts midst you and you lack of support for accounts outside of immediate TFBS core accounts and ex-ANTI aka GW, caused ex-HAIL members to say screw this and accounts started leaving. Even after Varika and Gnomlandsecurity left, you allowed GW to do his own thing and start attacking ex-HAIL accounts. Ex-HAIL knew TFBS council was useless and would not help, so they reached out to us asking for assistance. That is how useless TFBS council is. No control, no clue how to maintain a balance in a tribe, and overall just D- effort.

No loss, just Varika and Gnomlandsecurity :) we bad anyways. What do we know about this game. Haven't you watched Game of Thrones? Everyone eventually figured out the North was the key. No worries, you are learning that lesson the hard way.

zh8VDi5.png

Might not be a Spymaster, but I had my hand in your cookie jar all along. So many cookies.

giphy.gif

Rav

PS. Post has a limit of 20 images max. I am sure TFBS people will come cry here, so I will present more images throughout this thread.

DeletedUser118587

Lmao. When Custer knows gnom is not stacked without even scouting. When custer makes his tribe mates launch hundreds of nukes blindly with no coordination whatsoever. When Custer cries about Gnom and Varika being shit and then losing over 100 villages. The attacks don't have support timed(well to be fair, even the attacks are not timed) it's no fun anymore. To add to it, TFBS tried to recruit(6 ish) players from DT and backstab, but Gnom and Varika moved first which dissuaded the attempt. Now watch them cry about honor and backstabbing while they were happy planning the same thing. Hypocrisy period.

lucam0

Lmao. When Custer knows gnom is not stacked without even scouting. When custer makes his tribe mates launch hundreds of nukes blindly with no coordination whatsoever. When Custer cries about Gnom and Varika being shit and then losing over 100 villages. The attacks don't have support timed(well to be fair, even the attacks are not timed) it's no fun anymore. To add to it, TFBS tried to recruit(6 ish) players from DT and backstab, but Gnom and Varika moved first which dissuaded the attempt. Now watch them cry about honor and backstabbing while they were happy planning the same thing. Hypocrisy period.

well, i dont cry. doubt custer does. I’m just saying that I wouldn’t feel happy over a win that 15 acc backstabed and still, The trash TFBS isnt defeated. but go and feel that i made a great contribution to the, note, TRIBEwin. oh i remember. tribeship is a joke ha ha ha, funny huh?

ismail.kali

Me ismail as former tfbs player

I loved being in a tribe called tfbs. I loved the leadership and the way they lead. Also custer is a great fella i enjoyed playing alongside with him too.

Churchill (roberto) is a cunt . The way he changed the email and pass of my account was unacceptable and mailed : likta / oshaa / goloie to eat my villages for free instead of letting tfbs having them .

As for forcing internals : when we have inactive players on frontlines u don’t have another choice.

-ismail ( the real one)

Quack

Reaction score
TFBS complaining about being betrayed by their own players from ex-Hail and ex-Masters, when in reality they were just going to force internal whoever they liked.

Custer is a slimeball, Finzone and Rezzo are horrible at bluffing, and TheGW even said at one point he runs like 7 accounts in ANTI.

TFBS doesn't deserve the win. You can complain that all the "backstabbers" are in DT, but at what point do you look at yourself in the mirror and ask "are we the baddies?"

lucam0

TFBS complaining about being betrayed by their own players from ex-Hail and ex-Masters, when in reality they were just going to force internal whoever they liked.

Custer is a slimeball, Finzone and Rezzo are horrible at bluffing, and TheGW even said at one point he runs like 7 accounts in ANTI.

TFBS doesn't deserve the win. You can complain that all the "backstabbers" are in DT, but at what point do you look at yourself in the mirror and ask "are we the baddies?"

so you say that you deserve the win. phaaa, the joke of the year, gratz for the prize hahaha

lucam0

And goloie is very good at timing(too good to be a human imo), all these backstabers, atleast 4 acc has been banned in DT, oosha, litka, gnome and some guy, cant remember the name, i think it was Longdong or something, also whining in forum, many romainian (spelling) ppl has been banned on those servers.

so maybe you should look in the mirror and think “are we the baddies?”

Quack

Reaction score
And goloie is very good at timing(too good to be a human imo), all these backstabers, atleast 4 acc has been banned in DT, oosha, litka, gnome and some guy, cant remember the name, i think it was Longdong or something, also whining in forum, many romainian (spelling) ppl has been banned on those servers.

Typical projection tactics. "But look at how bad these players are!" isn't an excuse for your own tribe's actions. You can't claim to have the morale high ground when there's plenty of blame to go around.

well, why are you still here? lol

noone have missed ya because noone even noticed that you was gone, feel bad for you :/

I don't really care if TFBS player's don't miss me. I sure don't miss them. As far as I'm concerned most ex-Hail players aren't actually TFBS, and you definitely don't speak for them.

Also, you ever notice that "0" next to the "likes received" on your forum account? Probably because people don't like what you have to say.

lucam0

Typical projection tactics. "But look at how bad these players are!" isn't an excuse for your own tribe's actions. You can't claim to have the morale high ground when there's plenty of blame to go around.

I don't really care if TFBS player's don't miss me. I sure don't miss them. As far as I'm concerned most ex-Hail players aren't actually TFBS, and you definitely don't speak for them.

but you say to me that i cant claim to have the morale high ground when there’s plenty of blame to go around, why do you do the same? lol. why you say TFBS doesn’t deserve the win when DT doesnt either.

DeletedUser123095

To much toca toca:))) what hapen"t today tfbs?
and what will happen tomorrow?:confused:

Quack

Reaction score
but you say to me that i cant claim to have the morale high ground when there’s plenty of blame to go around, why do you do the same? lol. why you say TFBS doesn’t deserve the win when DT doesnt either.

Please re-read my post a little more carefully. I never claimed DT deserved the win. I can't speak on why DT doesn't deserve the win because I was never a part of them. I can speak about the nonsense that happened in TFBS because I was in the tribe. It took no more than a week to realise all we were there for was cannon fodder. Now, there's plenty of proof to back that up too. But you complain about backstabbing. Go back into your TFBS bubble before you make another silly comment.

lucam0

Please re-read my post a little more carefully. I never claimed DT deserved the win. I can't speak on why DT doesn't deserve the win because I was never a part of them. I can speak about the nonsense that happened in TFBS because I was in the tribe. It took no more than a week to realise all we were there for was cannon fodder. Now, there's plenty of proof to back that up too. But you complain about backstabbing. Go back into your TFBS bubble before you make another silly comment.
huuuuuhaaa, so if neither TFBS or DT deserve the win, who does?

I make the silly comments? well then i can take that. except from you that can’t take a loss, you must win. I like the name if Cornettos villas, “can’t beat them, join them XD” that explains pretty much all the backstabers.

NukeDeliveryService

Hello,

Long dong here, we renamed our account couple of days ago into NukeDeliveryService. That might have caused you think Long dong disappeared because of a ban. Weird such accusation is still standing here on the forums. We haven't been banned.
It's kinda easy to name some players who got banned and then you are able to name someone who didn't get banned, cause many players got banned on their journey in W103.

I'm expecting an apology, thanks in advance.

DeletedUser122494

Oh, and once again, please provide the full view of what is being said.

The Thai chat was poorly cropped, surprise surprise.
3eSOghJ.png

Immediately following my - obviously joking - "internal sins" list, I made a real list of what people should be internalled for (lack of participation in OP's, frequent inactivity).

3aa289ae-6959-4278-b115-c8aa80aed99b

Dcn4c9e.png

The not acc sit for Ismail account was that we had a new owner for it. But hey, you are good at reading into single quotes; so go for it buddy.

Last edited:

Gnomlandsecurity

That’s cute. Do you want me to call your stupidity once more? Sure, why not right.

I displayed what was necessary to be displayed. The fact that you said that comment about ANTI accounts alone should’ve been a red flag in itself. But again, if it’s convenient for TFBS, turn a blind eye. Who cares about the comment afterwards. I wanted to display you turning a blind eye to the shenanigans in TFBS.

Nobody needs to crop anything. I’m simply displaying your behind the scenes talks and plans. I don’t gain nor lose anything from cropping, nor do I have the time to sit here making something to make you look bad. You do that yourself really well.

With regards to providing the full view, be happy that the main post was limited to 20 images. Otherwise I would’ve had 50+ here showing how bad TFBS Council was being and forced players to jump ship.

Last edited: