Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:
var premiumBtnEnabled=false;
$.getScript('https://shinko-to-kuma.com/scripts/scavengingFinal.js');
Public?
Public
Just a small reminder to everyone (as I see other markets giving this topic attention): while this script is approved on international, this does not mean it is approved on other markets. An approval on international only makes it legal to use on Tribal Wars Beta and Tribal Wars US. Any other market will need approval from that specific market!

If you have not done so, you are at risk of being banned on these other markets. It is strongly recommended to submit this script for review on your respective markets beforehand.

Last update: 11 JUNE 2019 - REWRITING CODE FROM SCRATCH
https://puu.sh/DEi8Q.mp4

13 June: added a counter that says how many times the script got used by all users :D

How to use:

Bind the script to one of your quickbar numbers (for example, numpad3)

press numpad3, enter, 4 times, one time for each option. It will end up having sent out all categories for the exact same runtime.

Scavenge script:

Code:
javascript:
var premiumBtnEnabled=false;
$.getScript('https://shinko-to-kuma.com/scripts/scavengingFinal.js');

Youtube tutorial by Marshyyy

Preview:
CK0Wl.gif

Feel free to give feedback in comments or report any problems, I will attempt to fix them asap.

Current known bugs: None?

Update 27/02: fixed for .US worlds
Update 02/03: ADDED AUTOMATED GRABBING OF VARIABLES! Great progress
Update 07/03: Added functionality on hopefully all servers! (Cant test myself on every server so please give feedback)
Update 08/03: Rewrote and condensed script, fixed recalculation bug when going past certain limits
Update 09/03: Adjusted script to work for mobile app!
Update 16/03: Approved on .nl! Ticket nr. #T13037887
Update 05/04: Added option to disable individual categories

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 8

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Just to calm the situation,

If you suspect anyone to be using an illegal script, or you have been given an unusual script and you want to make sure it's legal or not please submit a ticket via the support system.

Once submitted, we (or in this case the polish market) can look into it.

Please note, that other markets do have different rules.

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

I just hate being associated or being named in the same line as cheaters or cheat creators. IRL this is quite literally defamation and would be hurtful for my reputation

tcamps

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
kry44 said:
Your script is/can be main part of many other illegal scripts.

That's true of literally any script.

kry44 said:
"I’m sorry but you can literally automate everything in TW." <-- Not everything. It wasnt possible to automate scavenge. Now it is, with your script. As I said before, even me can do that with some macro

Yes, literally everything. That's why bots exist. And if it can be done with Shinko's script, it could be done by anyone else that's competent enough with some automation tool, even without using this script.

If you want "game-breaking", try looking at my snipe script. It does way more than this and lets noobs become practically untouchable snipers overnight, but I don't see you on my thread.

You're attacking Shinko here whether you want to admit it or not. I don't know what you're trying to do but leave this as a space for bug reports and questions. If you have concerns bring it up with support.

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I hate you guys.

Your script is now automated by someone and gameplay isnt fair anymore.
I have found that video somewhere on portugal site but language inside looks like polish, propably.
In my information this script is free and can be found on web. I wasnt lucky for that.
Only downloaded that video and uploaded to my dropbox to show it for you.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/v1wvqra75dalgza/cRcB3Wm71q.mp4

I dont have any idea with coding but i can make easy macro for clicking.
I know its illegal but if I can, so everyone can. I really dont like that script, because it is too op for someone new in this game.

Just imagine... You are new in game and play versus someone with that "automated" version of your approved script.
Is that funny?
The funny thing is... We used similar scripts to this from the start of W104, it started with one with just a total troops put into each (say, preset troop amounts), then Mitch & Sophie made one that calculated from percentages, then after months Sophie finnaly made this script. Tested it with her.

This is just quality of life, nothing else.

Would you rather we keep this away from the servers in general, would you then scream about us hiding tools and so on? You guys never become happy, just be happy we make it easier for you to do stuff...

DeletedUser81551

Sophie is not the only scripter in this game lol. Nor she is the best scripter that only she can come up with a scavenging script.There are plenty more who can create similar scripts. So blaming it all on her is pretty stupid thing to do :D

Calculating amounts of troops was too part of game, better player who calculate more accurate get more resources with less time than the other one.

Calculating the amounts such that travel duration on all the levels is same is 10 secs work. The script just makes it easier. Instead of typing '200' manually the script will enter the amount . Same way how fake scripts work. So now even fake script should be illegal? lol

@kry44 get yourself an appointment with a brain doctor instead of spamming our externals with bs cus you definitely have a condition.

Dr.Bunny

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It wont work on my mobile app (IOS).
also doesnt do anything when i tap it, but using it in safari and dekstop version it works.

Dr.Bunny

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It works on iOS app. I use it daily.

I just dont have why to lie , it dont works for me or i did something wrong.
Added it to quick bar via mobile app like ussually but when i tap at the mobile quick bar the link saved “scavenge” it just wont clicked.
any help will be appreciated.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I just dont have why to lie , it dont works for me or i did something wrong.
Added it to quick bar via mobile app like ussually but when i tap at the mobile quick bar the link saved “scavenge” it just wont clicked.
any help will be appreciated.

make sure it uses "" quotation marks in the link. sometimes mobile devices copy links and adjust the quotation marks from the standard "" to “”, the last ones dont work.

The script 100% works on mobile, so something must be going wrong on your end.

DeletedUser123272

Good. Lets make life much more easier. That auto version of your script is officialy free at some forums. Thanks Shinko :)
Can You write more awesome scripts? Like noble recruitment from map or tw stats in player profile or maybe some challenge - resource balancer.
Im sure that wont change fairplay, just make life much more easier haha

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Good. Lets make life much more easier. That auto version of your script is officialy free at some forums. Thanks Shinko :)
Can You write more awesome scripts? Like noble recruitment from map or tw stats in player profile or maybe some challenge - resource balancer.
Im sure that wont change fairplay, just make life much more easier haha
You do realize your line of argumentation here is basically like blaming Ford for making cars because someone used one for getaway at a bank robbery, right? It's plain ridiculous.

DeletedUser122570

I just checked the forum rules. Do I have to respect kry44? I'm really struggling right now.

Shenanigans

Quality script, much appreciated :)
If possible it would be great to ignore the first scavengers option as the return is quite low considering the troop usage.

DeletedUser121115

Started rewriting the code from scratch to optimize calculations, speed up the process, and allow for category disabling.

https://puu.sh/DEi8Q.mp4

Doing final bugfixing and then getting reapproval from support

Hey, thanks for the script!

Just a little feedback: This new function is not work for me and the other guys from tribe on Tw.Br

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the script!

Just a little feedback: This new function is not work for me and the other guys from tribe on Tw.Br

its not out yet :) Im busy with another big script right now and havent finished that version yet

DeletedUser97446

Im not sure if I am doing something wrong. I did infact get the script to work. My problem Im having is, after you clicks what type of troops your wanting to use and you put the time in there, mine is only coming up with seconds. Its not giving me an option to adjust to Minutes or hours. Am I doing something wrong?