Failed Vote Targeting Ressies

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Quicky suggestion,

May have been suggested elsewhere or could be linked with this maybe, https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/overview-looted-resources-being-carried.282966/

When farming, you can choose how much of a % of a certain resource you can farm.

For example, if you're low of iron, you can say I want 80% iron 10% wood 10% clay from farming trips, rather than the semi random it is now, al though there's probably logic to it, I just haven't researched it.

DeletedUser111316

rather than the semi random it is now, al though there's probably logic to it, I just haven't researched it.

The present looting system is proportional to the amount of resources in the village.

If a village has 2000 wood, 3000 clay, 5000 iron, and you have 1000 looting capacity, you will loot 200, 300, and 500.

EmperorFluff

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
this seems like it could easily sabotage people by taking, like 100% iron kill there troop production or anything especially if you only have 1 village

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
this seems like it could easily sabotage people by taking, like 100% iron kill there troop production or anything especially if you only have 1 village
That will sabotage them also.
Maybe just to have option to take more of one res, so no 100% option, just checkboxes (only one can be checked) that will give you 65% as it is now and 35% of what you checked, but in the way that if you do not have extra in these 35% it will not take from other resources to fill that extra space. So you have to think if you want to reduce your farming of other two res just to get possible extra in one.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Did not reach the required percentage of votes, and has therefore been rejected.