Now You Know Too

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
facebook-like-button-1920.jpg

DeletedUser123575

Dude why are you bitching, you sound like you're trying to get other teams along with TFBS to split opinions and side with DT. Harden up princess, if you weren't a little snitch you wouldn't be targeted.

DeletedUser122494

That’s cute. Do you want me to call your stupidity once more? Sure, why not right.

I displayed what was necessary to be displayed. The fact that you said that comment about ANTI accounts alone should’ve been a red flag in itself. But again, if it’s convenient for TFBS, turn a blind eye. Who cares about the comment afterwards. I wanted to display you turning a blind eye to the shenanigans in TFBS.

Nobody needs to crop anything. I’m simply displaying your behind the scenes talks and plans. I don’t gain nor lose anything from cropping, nor do I have the time to sit here making something to make you look bad. You do that yourself really well.

With regards to providing the full view, be happy that the main post was limited to 20 images. Otherwise I would’ve had 50+ here showing how bad TFBS Council was being and forced players to jump ship.

Because clearly I was talking about them not having co-players, but you removed the comment showing that. Also you crop away the serious internal checklist, because it doesn't match what you want to believe.

Only an idiot like Sagar would believe you at this point. But hey, maybe that's enough?

lucam0

Hello,

Long dong here, we renamed our account couple of days ago into NukeDeliveryService. That might have caused you think Long dong disappeared because of a ban. Weird such accusation is still standing here on the forums. We haven't been banned.
It's kinda easy to name some players who got banned and then you are able to name someone who didn't get banned, cause many players got banned on their journey in W103.

I'm expecting an apology, thanks in advance.

aight, my fault. it was another guy. sorry

DeletedUser123581

This is an interesting tactic by Gnomlandsecurity to try to lower the morale of TFBS, not to mention he also mailed TFBS members about this. So well played on Gnomlandsecurity, after all, diplomacy is a powerful weapon in this game and sometimes it strikes harder than any amount of nukes can.

I must say through back when ex-hail was in TFBS, I think they did a really good job holding the north front and they should not have been blamed for "inactivity". But I never really got the chance to talk to Gnomlandsecurity before so I had no idea what kind of person he really could be when he gets provoked.

However, in my whole stay in TFBS I always had a bad vibe about Varika, especially when he turned against LOTR (If anyone still remembers that tribe). I had a feeling Varika would not hesitate to change sides when he had the opportunity to do so. Watch out DT, Varika's tribal history and loyalty are not pretty.

I cannot speak for the entire TFBS leadership but overall I have respect for Custer and the work he has put into TFBS. I know a lot of people here would disagree with me and your points are fair. But I believe TFBS will still be able to put up a fight even with all these tribe changes.

Best of luck to everyone,

lucam0

Thank you all for the nice war, I joined oshaa since he left tfbs. Was fun to defend this account and OP some guys around.

Once again, thank you all for the nice time here.

and you got banned lol

i would have said... backstabed, not left. kinda big difference imo

Last edited:

DeletedUser122494

and you got banned lol

One of the guys on Oshaa (likely the one who wrote that) is a pretty cool guy. Backstabs happen, he atleast played fairly. Not using extensions nor hijacked accounts (yes Numberuno and John H Smith were both hijacked by DT).

All is fair in love and war. Except cheating for the win, that is pathetic.

lucam0

One of the guys on Oshaa (likely the one who wrote that) is a pretty cool guy. Backstabs happen, he atleast played fairly. Not using extensions nor hijacked accounts (yes Numberuno and John H Smith were both hijacked by DT).

All is fair in love and war. Except cheating for the win, that is pathetic.

but if he played fairly, why did he get banned and lost, half of his villas*?

*=dont know the exact amount of villas :p

Quack

Reaction score
This is an interesting tactic by Gnomlandsecurity to try to lower the morale of TFBS, not to mention he also mailed TFBS members about this. So well played on Gnomlandsecurity, after all, diplomacy is a powerful weapon in this game and sometimes it strikes harder than any amount of nukes can.

I must say through back when ex-hail was in TFBS, I think they did a really good job holding the north front and they should not have been blamed for "inactivity". But I never really got the chance to talk to Gnomlandsecurity before so I had no idea what kind of person he really could be when he gets provoked.

However, in my whole stay in TFBS I always had a bad vibe about Varika, especially when he turned against LOTR (If anyone still remembers that tribe). I had a feeling Varika would not hesitate to change sides when he had the opportunity to do so. Watch out DT, Varika's tribal history and loyalty are not pretty.

I cannot speak for the entire TFBS leadership but overall I have respect for Custer and the work he has put into TFBS. I know a lot of people here would disagree with me and your points are fair. But I believe TFBS will still be able to put up a fight even with all these tribe changes.

Best of luck to everyone,

Thank you for this post. I actually find your post very constructive and tempered, which is something I greatly appreciate coming from the TFBS end of things.

I can definitely shed light on Gnomland and Varika however (since I'm sure not many from TFBS would take their word on much). Varika originally joined the world solely to assist Hail and its leadership (one player in particular who I won't name). They were in Lotr yes, but were never actually "with" them. They both have great minds for the game itself, but I'd be lying if I didn't say they are both very aggressive. It definitely rubs people the wrong way, but just know they aren't dumb by a long shot. If it were not for posts from both of them, much of what ex-Hail had endured would have gone completely unnoticed and I am too sure a different public narrative would have been generally accepted.

Custer I am sure has respect within the ranks of TFBS and I'm sure has done great things for TFBS. But it's his xenophobic and narrow-mindedness that failed to capture the issues that TFBS as a whole was facing post-merges. It's also important to note that most of what was decided behind the scenes was not his doing, he was merely a facilitator. Fin and Rezzo had the final call on these diplomatic matters, and it is entirely their fault for putting their own tribe into the situation that they are in. They neglected to address serious issues that were brought to light, and now we hear a much more sinister narrative.

They never would have won without cheating and backstabbers, so ofcourse it turned into a shitshow..

Nobody backstabbed TFBS. TFBS backstabbed itself. How could you even consider ex-Hail and ex-ANTIs parts of TFBS when there was almost no control over either, and no help given to the former? Ex-Hail fought the same fight as TFBS, but I don't think we were ever considered a part of what TFBS was or wanted to be. Main TFBS players bring up issues and they are addressed. Ex-Hail brings up issues and we are "whiners" "complainers" and "incompetent". How could you have considered us tribemates? We were given no defense, no direction, and no voice.

DeletedUser123581

Thank you for this post. I actually find your post very constructive and tempered, which is something I greatly appreciate coming from the TFBS end of things.

I can definitely shed light on Gnomland and Varika however (since I'm sure not many from TFBS would take their word on much). Varika originally joined the world solely to assist Hail and its leadership (one player in particular who I won't name). They were in Lotr yes, but were never actually "with" them. They both have great minds for the game itself, but I'd be lying if I didn't say they are both very aggressive. It definitely rubs people the wrong way, but just know they aren't dumb by a long shot. If it were not for posts from both of them, much of what ex-Hail had endured would have gone completely unnoticed and I am too sure a different public narrative would have been generally accepted.

Custer I am sure has respect within the ranks of TFBS and I'm sure has done great things for TFBS. But it's his xenophobic and narrow-mindedness that failed to capture the issues that TFBS as a whole was facing post-merges. It's also important to note that most of what was decided behind the scenes was not his doing, he was merely a facilitator. Fin and Rezzo had the final call on these diplomatic matters, and it is entirely their fault for putting their own tribe into the situation that they are in. They neglected to address serious issues that were brought to light, and now we hear a much more sinister narrative.

Thanks I was just speaking how I felt about all of this and thanks for clarifying to me about Varika in LOTR. Since I heard what you have to say now that makes more sense why Varika went to Hail because he was originally in Hail to begin with.

But to be honest I do agree about some merge problems. TFBS called themselves a "family tribe" but some actions displayed did not show it which made me wonder what was going on. I will say though, being in TFBS has taught me a lot about leadership and also has taught me a lot of things NOT to do whenever tribes merge. If anyone here is still keeping up with w105, one of the big tribes (!4U!) had a massive backstabbing but the reason is similar to Hail, a merge where the people being merged into are being treated poorly. I think the whole "trying to select the 35 accounts in the winning tribe" got way too out of hand. Since I am not in leadership I cannot truly speak for what TFBS council had in mind but to the other members in TFBS, I do have a strong respect for many of the members in TFBS who are still fighting even as we speak. I wish to stay anonymous but I will continue to be fighting for TFBS to the end. I wish to stay anonymous but I will continue to be fighting for TFBS till the end.

Cheers~

DeletedUser123480

and you got banned lol

Yeah you re right, however was not my personal mistake, another player who joined made a mistake, also, this didn t hold me back and I re-conquered most of the villas.

You guys only conquered around 10-15 villas (barbarian villas ), can you see the difference?

Last edited:

BlackGrimReaper

Tribe Mate of the Year 2017
Reaction score
I do have a strong respect for many of the members in TFBS who are still fighting even as we speak. I wish to stay anonymous but I will continue to be fighting for TFBS to the end. I wish to stay anonymous but I will continue to be fighting for TFBS till the end.

Cheers~

Same here, I respect those who are still fighting on the other side. We (masters) have been on the downside for quite sometime, TFBS having like 300+ lead basically on hitting Masters down non stop, we applaude them for the persistency but they lack proper planning though like Gnom said, their OP is all over the place and the only reason they had their way with us is that 2 of our accounts went inactive (urban and Isla) and the fact we are isolated from the main tribe.

Im hearing that there are people from TFBS that are thinking on quitting, shame on you. Quitting cause the tide have turned? You lost my respect (even more cause I already lost respect on you when we left the tribe). Thats just show the difference in quality of players TFBS has compared to us. So those who are staying, I salute you. To those who are hitting delete, shame on you..

DeletedUser122494

Nobody backstabbed TFBS. TFBS backstabbed itself. How could you even consider ex-Hail and ex-ANTIs parts of TFBS when there was almost no control over either, and no help given to the former? Ex-Hail fought the same fight as TFBS, but I don't think we were ever considered a part of what TFBS was or wanted to be. Main TFBS players bring up issues and they are addressed. Ex-Hail brings up issues and we are "whiners" "complainers" and "incompetent". How could you have considered us tribemates? We were given no defense, no direction, and no voice.

I had no role in council until about a month ago, so can't comment on how the merge went down.

I do however know quite a bit about how and why Hail were treated as they were. The players in Hail expected a fully stacked front despite having no incoming attacks, and also refused to see themselves as part of the tribe right from the get-go. Daily complaints of "ANTI nobled a barb near me" and an overall poor attitude. Hail received no help, as no help should have been required with their situation in the war.

The entire top 10 ODA were original TFBS and ANTI, same with ODD. People who helped more of course were treated better, as it should be.

And how has my "xenophobic" (lets just call it racist like a regular person) ways affected how post-merge was handled?
Just going to go out on a limb and say the fact that I had no council position for 90% of the time after the merge had a bigger role in my performance.

Gnomlandsecurity

HAIL never had any incoming attacks? What makes you say that? You think DT north was just sitting pretty doing nothing? HAIL members defended ops of DT with their own troops. You sit in the south complaining of stacks and support even for your midline villages and expected them stacked. Yet, when HAIL members asked for front line to be stacked we had people like KingLo send less than a DV and then threaten us that he will pull them. Oh no, not less than a DV, please do not do that.

HAIL players that ended up losing villages and their accounts in the war were those that got tired of basically being segregated by TFBS council and expected to fend for themselves. The core of TFBS is crying for stacks when they need but HAIL cannot get even 30 DV when asked and told to figure it out or better yet, contact Lerf to get the stacks because you know he is the spokesperson for ANTI accounts. That was TFBS councils way of getting anything done by ANTI accounts, and even then nothing occurred. Only one council member of TFBS saw that to be a problem and that was Rezzo. He tried to bridge the gap but even then TFBS council couldn't even keep track of what other members were saying.

Custer talks about OD rankings, of course your ODD is going to be high when you get support before a DT op lands to stack all nukes and smash. When Varika asked for the exact same thing because they spotted the land time over 50 hours ahead of time, TFBS core members said, "huh? stack and stop an entire op of DT in the north? That is a stupid idea, why would you ever do that??????" Derp because that was yourself saying that too Custer in TFBS Skype chat which led to the first occurrence of seeing the irony in the way TFBS worked.

Why bother staying in TFBS and put up with crap like that and be unappreciated? Over and over, HAIL members got shit on by TFBS core players with the exception of Evocablepanic who was genuinely working with HAIL accounts and playing a team game. With the exception of that one account, and of Rezzo for trying, rest of you just thought of HAIL as a bastard child. So now why are you complaining so much that we have left? If you are not going to appreciate people in real life, do they stick around? Nobody plays this game to be undermined and then told to meatshield for you while you "take out Masters in 6 weeks."

You got this without HAIL accounts right? Well, there you go. Boast your OD numbers. Boast your skills. Boast how much better you are overall and how much more you comprehend this game.

You'd think after Masters leaving, and then oshaa, that you would self reflect and improve yourselves. Maybe next time, you will appreciate all the accounts equally in your tribe and not favor one over the other. Yes, that is a reference to how much TFBS catered to GW and his plethora of accounts "in his corner."