O M G T H I S IS G O S S I P

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
batan shut up.

onne day you will maybe understand that you had yr shot at duke and due to yr own narccissical viewpoint on the world of being right
yr not right you've never been right and yr stupid evaluation that all others are wrong is hilarious
you speak as a soldier and that what you are , skilled yes bi=ut certainly not a team player. one day you wil just do yr job in the tribe.

regarding eazy// yes I aknowledge you are a duke in yr own right.. unfortunately landing next to me with attitude.. but im sure with yr perseveranv]ce u will succeed. and fyi im not bthe best also as I cant keep fickle dirty ego members either just the loyal

so as usual we will fight ou=r cause not recruit it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
giphy.gif

DeletedUser118708

World 108 off to a great start, lots of intelligent discussion happening in these forums. Very cool, thanks for sharing your thoughts guys

DeletedUser123588

Interesting, Baton a bit of spellcheck and grammar on your side would make me not fell like I’m running into a brick wall head first
Thanks

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Eazy-E stop nebeling farms, a barb nobler. you relly are pathetick player. And how is Crazy Wolf better player then me ? By going 4:1 off ratio ? LOL. Only think Cryze did was attack sneky when i was a sleep with intel from tratior. When i was online he lost nukes attacking me.

And about Tool....my first atempt was snipe so ether he was online or patriot told cryze about train becous i seen he snipe it...fu*k9ing tratior. I destroy tool like a noob he is, then i destroy
champ of the world who is same sneky bastred working with you to take my claim when it was empty, so i destroy all his defance and took my village back. I destroy your NME tribe that you tok ower with recrtuing noobs in my tribe. Btw that noobs saved you from rim with there defance

About me left tribe to hug Kirk..nop i left tribe becous i hate you. You are worst kinde of sc*m there is. I give you duke and you refus to give it back. That s why i left. I cant be lead by a n00b who hug all and recrut food. Only think you can do kid is being a manipulator who can turn words, that s your best skill and i hate people like that. They push them self to the top with lies and manipulation not with game skills.

Shc recut me, i didnt ask to join. So yes you are stupid, sorry :D They can see skiled player, so no using them, they can only use me for sniping and back timing enemy.

hulijaa Jun 18, 18:51
why leave antz?

Lord Batan Jun 18, 18:54
becous Kirk is idi*t. he tray to force me to send defance to frontline and lave me open duck to cryze wolf

hulijaa Jun 18, 18:54
so u are getting nobled or what

Lord Batan Jun 18, 18:55
lol no. who will tuch me ? guys near me are my frends

hulijaa Jun 18, 18:55
otherwise, i will give you an invite if you are interested, we need you now mate. i will never force you to do such a thing, maybe ask you to do that but not force lol

Kirk war with CB that his problem not my, he recrut food and he got war becous of that and it suits him right not to know when to back down. There are 2 thinks i always hate whrn playing with Kirk and that is recrtuing small, bad active noobs and not having sance for this game logic. He cant see a big picture. Never less i consider him frend out side of tribe wars but i cant be part of his tribe, he cant lead tribe in rigth direkcion, just you cant. How did you win world is a mistery to me. problay with huging and lies, manipulating people. With your barb nobeling skills sure not.

Its funny, I never called you a noob but you call me everything negative in the playbook. I think you are a skilled player but it doesnt change the fact that you are the s***bag here out of us two;
If you are stepping down because you dont have faith in your own tribe, then pushing me to duking when I say no, afterwards I say okay I will give you 2-3 days then you extend that, so much that I have to invest in duking.. Then when one thing isnt going your way then you want the throne back, which leaves us to council vote which they voted me and not you then sure .. call me the biggest scum there is alive in TW, but using that as a excuse for stabbing your own foundation, giving intel to the Antz and then when we were gonna OP them you make a riot and take the half tribe with you, is just completely out of my mind.

When you have nowhere to grow, do you stay and blossom till you die or do you expand in a secondary choice Batan? Don't act like you haven't looked at my position, there you would only se Antz left.

I still stand and believe Crazy Wolf is better than you, however I never said you are a bad player.

You can blame you hated me but you had no reason really to hate me, I decided to join you in Legion as a friend, and when you duked urself and your friends turn on you later after you stab them then I can't do anything about that. I can't sit here and make sure I die just to prove a point either.. I want to win just as much as you but if we gonna see who has jumped around in tribes more than each other.. its ones again you sir.

I am actually shocked but you are right on one thing, SHC took you in.. but I am not stupid to see what you are also about, you could have just left the tribe and waited for mails to reach out so you can spy for your friend Kirk.. cause afterall.. its not the first time you do that is it Batan?

hulijaa saw probably something in you <- but that is because of the soldier you are, not the leader you are.. thats the difference.

The war is also somehow your problem when you decide to merge into him after the war declaration, you litteraly gave yourself as food for them then leave to SHC which is also at war with -CB-.. I still don't understand that logic, if you flee then they are not a problem to you, lol.

How I won a world, well.. W100 externals has it delivered for you, I even gave you links but you still don't neglect facts when I spit them so I guess I don't bother commenting on that.

Now if you can excuse me, I guess I will have to shine my Achievements a bit cause quite frankly the noob is above you atm.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

I wanna thank Antz and their leader Kirk the wineman for wasting an entire op on me gaining 0 village during their big OP which they lost over 50k off units while being at war with -CB-, good thing my enemy neigbhors didnt send the nukes first so they could take 1/3 big villages I had, he is a smart guy..

oh and Batan, looks like Crazy Wolf is nr. 9 ad OD total, where are you?

anyways, see you around.. just try not to break SHC pls, it would suck to laugh about it as it happened to me and our friends with G.o.D .

Last edited:

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
batan shut up.

onne day you will maybe understand that you had yr shot at duke and due to yr own narccissical viewpoint on the world of being right
yr not right you've never been right and yr stupid evaluation that all others are wrong is hilarious
you speak as a soldier and that what you are , skilled yes bi=ut certainly not a team player. one day you wil just do yr job in the tribe.

regarding eazy// yes I aknowledge you are a duke in yr own right.. unfortunately landing next to me with attitude.. but im sure with yr perseveranv]ce u will succeed. and fyi im not bthe best also as I cant keep fickle dirty ego members either just the loyal

so as usual we will fight ou=r cause not recruit it :)

''so as usual we will fight ou=r cause not recruit it''
Let's take a look at that shall we..

Here we can see alot of leaving (unloyal?), Merges (Ain't that a planned recruitment between two tribes, well ask Iam? about that), Recruiting of Enemy (Recruit > Eating)
Antz logic 2.jpg
Antz logic.jpg

Not sure how many times I need to tell you to stop lying but oh well, stop lying.

Should I start attacking SCH and ANTZ for you @Eazy-E?
W100 reunion?
I guess you can show Batan why we won W100 cause clearly we didn't win fair it seems.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser122197

'And how is Crazy Wolfbetter player then me ? By going 4:1 off ratio ? ' -Lord Batan, 2k19

You are better bro, haters gonna hate.❤️
Off ratio 4:1, and I am best suppoter of the world, damn I'm a god. hehe
141216_thumb
Crazy Wolf [CAT] 161.041

DeletedUser120220

I still stand and believe Crazy Wolf is better than you, however I never said you are a bad player.

The reason why he deems Crazy wolf to be a better player

6d7bb63d3280fe366a0f33569b21e759.png

Defending when getting properly stacked is indeed incredibly hard :X

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The reason why he deems Crazy wolf to be a better player

6d7bb63d3280fe366a0f33569b21e759.png

Defending when getting properly stacked is indeed incredibly hard :X

I never said I did it alone, did I?
Right next to me sniping alot of the nobles, you would know if you would check out my territory, sniping cant stand forever.

Why Crazy Wolf is a better player than Batan is an opinion by me which I stand for and stood for before he recieved that In a Day statistic, and if he were 4:1 off like Batan said then you would be impressed.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
and if he were 4:1 off like Batan said then you would be impressed.

Why would anyone be impressed by that?

It's only 161k ODS. That's roughly two nukes.

Killing two nukes is not impressive with 13 villages, even if 4:1, that's still 3 D villages.

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Killing two nukes is not impressive with 13 villages, even if 4:1, that's still 3 D villages.

Again look at the position, you really think people would leave us alone for us to build full def / off villages? lmao.

DeletedUser122197

You should really quit a game if you think 161k ODS is roughly two nukes.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You should really quit a game if you think 161k ODS is roughly two nukes.

You should learn basic math if you think it isn't.

Axes are 4 ODD or ODS, LC are 13, Rams are 8.

(6145*4)+(3378*13)+(213*8)=70,198

161,000/70,198=2.29 nukes

And that's a nuke that's heavier on lc than most. If you go axe heavier, the nukes supply more ODS, bringing it closer to 2 nukes, potentially even under 2 nukes if they're particularly axe-heavy.

DeletedUser118971

You all need to get a grip and realise in the end, it does not matter this situation.
When you have tudadar absolutely dominating on this world. 3x bigger then all the bigger players....has more money then you all. Eats p**sy for breakfast! Give it a month and all the tribes will be trying to get a nap with him cause he will be over a mil points.

Which tribe will be able to tame the wild beast? Or will the beast do the taming?

#onemantribe

DeletedUser122114

You should learn basic math if you think it isn't.

Axes are 4 ODD or ODS, LC are 13, Rams are 8.

(6145*4)+(3378*13)+(213*8)=70,198

161,000/70,198=2.29 nukes

And that's a nuke that's heavier on lc than most. If you go axe heavier, the nukes supply more ODS, bringing it closer to 2 nukes, potentially even under 2 nukes if they're particularly axe-heavy.

I will noble you, trust me hahahaha hahah

Last edited: