PTV! declares on Watch! and !4U!

DeletedUser122898

So much drama..
Guys let's just have fun..Whoever wins, wins :)

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hmmm, first of all if ptv was about to do something, they wouldn't accept those backstabers, and they wouldn't done the move like that. That was the first mistake, and I don't know why Hybris is getting any credit. Maybe for sticking ptv together trough all the inactives and all that, but all of that for a stupid move who will cost you world? I would never do that, think forward in the future, and you will see what are you getting with this move you did. You recruited our backline and the plan was to crush us from both sides, but you didn't think it trough, and there is your mistake. You wanted a war from 2 sides vs 4u and you got it. We succesfully defended your OP when the backstab happened, and yet we succesfully defended another one, when you only caped 1 village. While we had succesfull OP on the one of the backstabers, and also totaly demolished one guy who was in our academy tribe and left with everyone but he ended up in RGD tribe, your sister tribe.. That was the things happening after the backstab, and I don't know how you didn't think about possibilites that 4u will talk with death, trying to come up with solution for both of the tribes, when you did the merge that you will be no1 tribe on the world and ofc death will try to do something to challenge that and slow you down. And that happened, and now everyone is salty, everyone is saying things, but you all cheered here when fac and the crew left us, like you are now unbeatable. But yet, you saw your mistake, and then the talk happened, ptv councils saw the mistake, and they was like, ok we will lost this world now, would you want to join us and bla bla bla..

NO! We stayed true to our word, and that will allways be like that. I would rather lose the world, than join you, because you made a mistake, and wanted some other guys over us. Not that we would join you, because there are limitations for tribe limit, and we wouldn't leave our brother just like that to stay in 4u while some of us join ptv. Never! I had a fight with millemonkey at the start of the world because 1 village, and he wanted that village to be given to someone in ptv, think it was Peanut Butter, and said to him, if you do that, everyone from UI (Ultra Instinct - before the merge with 404) will leave you and war you. That is how much I and everyone else, especially guys from croatian server, stick one for another.

For most of us this was our first .net world, like for myself, and I think we proved that we are good enough to play here, that we are more than capable fighting on frontlines, saving them, not losing villages, and also go ham with our OP's on our enemys. I am proud with guys who came here with me and elmo and everyone else who joined us on the way and started playing for our tribe immediately after joining. Mostly proud of our members who didn't left us, and stayed with us trough hell after that backstab. Thank you everyone.

And for those who left, you did left, it was ok to me, my only thing arguing here was because them were saying things about our leadership who weren't true, and was defending myself and our duke elmo, who did heck of the job on this world, leading us to where we are now, and knowing him and his RL, having time for leading the tribe, thank you my brother and was nice meeting him few days ago ( the day after we defended PTV OP on us, and had a big laugh )
We proved a lot, proved a lot people wrong, who was saying at the start of the world, we are not going to make any noise, but we did, and most importantly we proved ourself wrong, we had doubts, no pp to have a big start like the most of the players, but still played hard, from zero to hero, and proved to ourself that with best group of the guys, we are capable of wining world on .net, but unfortunately, due to circumstances in RL, I maybe would be able to play anymore (actively) and I wish this group of guys all the best on the future world that they might be playing, and wish them wining the world. Also good luck for some of our guys who started playing w108, and they are doing extremely good job.

For the last thing, I saw Sehyo trying to motivate PTV guys at their discord chat, like come one guys, we can do this, those guys in 4u can't stop us bla bla bla.. and later on today he was reaching to some of our guys, wanting to make a peace offer, just garbare plays, and garbage human being. Wanting to survive no matter what, by any means, just to survive, that is garbage, that is not what TW is about and most of the big dogs who are playing this hard, would agree with me..

Good luck in the upcoming war, my wishes go to death, and I hope they kick your ass like we were kicking it, and was on the way to do bigger things, but happened what happened, and yeah.

gl hf

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
But spare the insults as he wrote he has had a hard time IRL. I could be ''mad'' at him for quitting or for writing stuff to Halo, like he showed.
I have two questions.
If Halo said yes, themman and fac can join death. Would Themman had problems in rl and would he quit w105?

DeletedUser123542

For the last thing, I saw Sehyo trying to motivate PTV guys at their discord chat, like come one guys, we can do this, those guys in 4u can't stop us bla bla bla.. and later on today he was reaching to some of our guys, wanting to make a peace offer, just garbare plays, and garbage human being. Wanting to survive no matter what, by any means, just to survive, that is garbage, that is not what TW is about and most of the big dogs who are playing this hard, would agree with me..

I guess 4U have spies aswell, who is garbage now?

thostew

Hey I'm the silent co on theMMan account. I played pretty hard here for the first 20 or so villages, then was mostly a farming bot, account manager, direction follower for the next 300. What kept us playing this game was the friendship Mason, Gustav, and I had. Some of you speak with such venom and malice but you forget that there are real people behind these screens. Say what you want about us, but Mason is a good dude. Everyone who makes a claim about another person's character based on the tribe tag next to their name in a dying video game is flat out wrong. I haven't really played hard on the account in a month and I still lost sleep about whether to move to PTV or not, and I lost sleep when I heard that Death/Echo backed 4U. If that's how I felt as someone who didn't own the account and who hadn't played in a month can you put yourself in Mason's shoes and back the fuck off. We're people. We're good people. It's wrong of anyone to extend someone's behavior in a game to statements of their personal character. Mason is seriously one of the kindest people in this game.
Honestly WE (PTV and 4U) should have seen the writing on the wall when Echo got smashed and our border was pretty stable (with 4U making very slow progress) and merged too. A north/South end might have actually been fun. Better than this garbage at least. You can say what you want about our play and our decision but we were genuinely just trying to do something to enjoy this game. Nothing ever worked. The people I feel the worst for are Fac and Psss. Those dudes are real team players. Probably the only real friends we had this entire world.

I'm more than happy to answer any questions about what really happened to come to this point. I know most of you only saw the PTV and just assumed we were all terrible people but I promise that is not the case.

I have some parting words.
Death: Good diplomatic navigation to win this one. Your play against NF and Echo was really impressive too.
The Balkans: you should be ashamed of yourselves for the way you've acted and the things you've said. You defended very well but really, lighten up. I'm sorry we left you, I'm sorry we betrayed you in a video game. We've already apologized for our actions in the game. I think you owe us an apology for the things you've said.

pamy

Reaction score
I see there is a lot of limited persons and players on The MMan accounts, you want apology, from Balkans, never, you idiots should apologies us. You call it video game, but that one of you mentions troubles in RL because of TW, you never mind about what do you do to our lives when you backstabb us, we dont have free time at all, because we must defend our accounts.

http://prntscr.com/o4r8vp

Would you apologies for this? on backstabb day, ha idiots?
Its easy to conquer epmty villas, what is it now, you lose your own even you are number 4. on server. because you are limited persons and limited players, says that Medusa is more active than PTV, that only idiots can say, but dont worry we will show you how Balkans kick some asses, it will be pleasure to do it on such noobs like you and your team from The Mman account

Last edited by a moderator:

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The people I feel the worst for are Fac and Psss. Those dudes are real team players.
I will just say LOL
Everyone who makes a claim about another person's character based on the tribe tag next to their name in a dying video game is flat out wrong.
You backstabed us without any cooldown. Joined PTV and started to lunch nukes on us. You nobled empty villages and you would noble it so far till we go down. That would you do in rl with your friends too. You are on a game just how you are in rl or how you want to be in rl.
You know, most people comes to the open Internet and are writing stuff and showing behind the scenes how they would be like to be in the real life. That's
scientifically proven.

DeletedUser118774

You want apology, from Balkans, never, you idiots should apologies us.

Would you apologies for this? on backstabb day, ha idiots?
we did apologiezed... several times, last time in the post you quoted...

The Balkans: you should be ashamed of yourselves for the way you've acted and the things you've said. You defended very well but really, lighten up. I'm sorry we left you, I'm sorry we betrayed you in a video game. We've already apologized for our actions in the game. I think you owe us an apology for the things you've said.

The way you talk and most(not all) of the balkans talk is one big reson why we and the others left. If a lot of players leave the winning side of a war to go to the other side, then maybe its time to think a little about how you speak and treat others :)

You backstabed us without any cooldown. Joined PTV and started to lunch nukes on us. You nobled empty villages and you would noble it so far till we go down. That would you do in rl with your friends too. You are on a game just how you are in rl or how you want to be in rl.
You know, most people comes to the open Internet and are writing stuff and showing behind the scenes how they would be like to be in the real life. That's
scientifically proven.
i get your point, i really do. the problem here is you dont even try to understand or even read the post he made. ill give you two example of a respone to your post. one where i just try to make the other sound as stupid as possible and one where i calm the fuck down and think like resonable human.

So if you play call of duty, that means that you shoot people irl too? or at least want to shoot people irl?
no of course not, cut the crap.
- is the type of response i would expect from an balkan player if the roll was reversed.

when you play a game for fun and are in a possition where there no longer is fun because of what ever reason, you do something to make it fun again. sure we could have done it in a smother way and we have apologize for it several times as i said earlier in the post.
but hey its a game, brighten up :)
- wow look at that, i made a valid point and didnt call anyone a cunt, idiot, worthless or anything like that. could we try to hold the level of the discussion a bit over kindergarden with namecalling and unnecessary insults?

DeletedUser123219

You morrons, seems like every single person playing on TheMann account is no better than the owner

WE DO NOT CARE THAT YOU APOLOGIZED

You didnt help us at all against PTV, you backstabbed us on the day PTV was having OP on us, you nobled dozens of empty villages from people who had sent every single troop to the front line, and you want us to kiss you in the ass after all ?

I DO NOT CARE whether Mason is a good person to you or to anyone behind this game, he could be the best person on the planet, it doesnt affect me at all, I am dealing with things he has done to me and my tribe, it doesnt concern me what he is doing outside of this game

AND after all you still have shame to come here and play a victim, blaming us for our "talk"

bunch of rats

Last edited by a moderator:

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I guess 4U have spies aswell, who is garbage now?
no spying from us my dude, I ain't no garbage, and that was sent to me by one of ptv dudes, I will not name him, he knows what I'm talking about. From the day 1 we didn't have any spies. And he was showing me something else that has happened there, not any info, just what people were writing about certain subject at the moment, and sehyo's comment was just right there on the plate for me to read it..
The Balkans: you should be ashamed of yourselves for the way you've acted and the things you've said.
No, thank you.

These people who are saying we should apologize? For what? I don't care about you, or any other player who betrayed me, you are low class people and for me to apologize to you, would make me one of those. I don't want to be like you. We wouldn't talk anything bad of you guys if you didn't do what you did, and that is it. Because you did backstabed us as the group who is playing together, DYING VIDEO GAME, first of all this is not video game, this is browser game fyi, and as you did that, I don't know what did you expect from us, that we will have our mouths shut, and that we wouldn't say anything? get out of here mate, and go play sims

DeletedUser123128

Well well, I do think we're going a little overboard here.

I do judge people by their actions but by flaming them so much and not looking at your actions I feel that's at least a little bit wrong.

Anyone not being part of the original premade was treated differently than the core members, core members were mean to the let's call them "outsiders", they never got the full trust from leadership and all around an atmosphere was created where they were a separate group from the core group.
Their actions certainly made that worse but saying this is all on them without acknowledging the mistakes made in the core 4U group is just plain wrong and unfair.

At this point this 3-week long Balkan circlejerk is starting to annoy people and skewed my view on the subject from it all being the fault of the backstabbers, to 4U certainly has some blame and their huge externals propaganda strategy is just to convince others as well as themselves of having no blame in the current situation.

pamy

Reaction score

I do judge people by their actions but by flaming them so much and not looking at your actions I feel that's at least a little bit wrong.

Anyone not being part of the original premade was treated differently than the core members, core members were mean to the let's call them "outsiders", they never got the full trust from leadership and all around an atmosphere was created where they were a separate group from the core group.
Their actions certainly made that worse but saying this is all on them without acknowledging the mistakes made in the core 4U group is just plain wrong and unfair.

At this point this 3-week long Balkan circlejerk is starting to annoy people and skewed my view on the subject from it all being the fault of the backstabbers, to 4U certainly has some blame and their huge externals propaganda strategy is just to convince others as well as themselves of having no blame in the current situation.
Now you see why they dont have full respect, traitors dont deserve it.

If you cant break us and we are annoying you, cou can always LOG OUT from the game and external, its pretty simple, cheers ;)

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So if you play call of duty, that means that you shoot people irl too? or at least want to shoot people irl?
If you play Call of Duty, you play Call of Duty cuz it entertains you
If you play Call of Duty, and you write in the world chat things like F+++ you, I will find you and I will punch your face, .... that means you are a nobody, a little kid without any strength, but you want that ppl think you are a bad boy cuz they don't know you, they never saw you but you represent you like a bad boy

we don't know you guys and you represented you how you want that ppl see you, how you want that ppl know you and how you want that ppl remembers you
you get my point now?

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Now you see why they dont have full respect, traitors dont deserve it.

If you cant break us and we are annoying you, cou can always LOG OUT from the game and external, its pretty simple, cheers ;)

Well take your own advice and stop be toxic.

We are so off subject, and the more you guys write, the more the backstab justifies because you are actually proving what they said all along with every comment. <- I'm not throwing everyone under the same bus. Elmoo and many others have shown no toxicity, but there are a few that are toxic and that ruins for the rest.

It's just sad, personally if I was called out for being toxic and that was the sole reason for a backstab, then I wouldn't come to the externals and prove just that

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

You can always choose the opinion to not read the threat if it annoys you!

This is a forum where everyone can write what they want if it's not breaking the rules and if it complains about the threat.

DeletedUser123542

no spying from us my dude, I ain't no garbage, and that was sent to me by one of ptv dudes, I will not name him, he knows what I'm talking about. From the day 1 we didn't have any spies. And he was showing me something else that has happened there, not any info, just what people were writing about certain subject at the moment, and sehyo's comment was just right there on the plate for me to read it..

Sure, you got caught and now you try to weasel your way out of it.