O M G T H I S IS G O S S I P

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You all need to get a grip and realise in the end, it does not matter this situation.
When you have tudadar absolutely dominating on this world. 3x bigger then all the bigger players....has more money then you all. Eats p**sy for breakfast! Give it a month and all the tribes will be trying to get a nap with him cause he will be over a mil points.

Which tribe will be able to tame the wild beast? Or will the beast do the taming?

#onemantribe
You need to get a grip and realize we are making externals alive again.. which was 75% of the reason for this topic anyway.

DeletedUser122763

You all need to get a grip and realise in the end, it does not matter this situation.
When you have tudadar absolutely dominating on this world. 3x bigger then all the bigger players....has more money then you all. Eats p**sy for breakfast! Give it a month and all the tribes will be trying to get a nap with him cause he will be over a mil points.

Which tribe will be able to tame the wild beast? Or will the beast do the taming?

#onemantribe
ryan

Deleted User - 31145

i come on to see whats going on "OH I LOVE THE DRAMA "

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
i like ur photo:oops:
does it get you HORNY?

DeletedUser119075

Crap, tw is on the verge of death. And hardly any toxic players are coming out to shake up the world

DeletedUser113795

Ah Kirk Kirk, i told you i like you us frend but you us player....su*k. You lack coman sance for this game and im supries you never learn it playing it for 13 years by now....ordenery coman sance like dont send out defance and lave empty village near enemy....if you have coman sance you wuld undrstand. Mybe is time to think what are you doing wrong when you play 30 worlds as duke and always get screwd by biger and better players. I will give you a hit, good players dont folow orders from a duke who dont know how to play a game him self and who lack coman sance.

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Ah Kirk Kirk, i told you i like you us frend but you us player....su*k. You lack coman sance for this game and im supries you never learn it playing it for 13 years by now....ordenery coman sance like dont send out defance and lave empty village near enemy....if you have coman sance you wuld undrstand. Mybe is time to think what are you doing wrong when you play 30 worlds as duke and always get screwd by biger and better players. I will give you a hit, good players dont folow orders from a duke who dont know how to play a game him self and who lack coman sance.

I literally lost IQ while trying to read this, don't read this guys lol