HVZ Family Meme Contest

DeletedUser123371

@TheBigGinge I went for Catfish just to avange you.

revenge.png

They are really bad btw.
How did they win 4 HP?

My god.

DeletedUser119197

@TheBigGinge I went for Catfish just to avange you.

revenge.png

They are really bad btw.
How did they win 4 HP?

My god.

I quit (the leader) but soon as I quit 24 hours they opt my acc took 10 villages when we didn’t even fight back lol this was after we were winning by like 80% found it boring, so quit and so did everyone else in my tribe

Could say was to easy for my liking :/

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I quit (the leader) but soon as I quit 24 hours they opt my acc took 10 villages when we didn’t even fight back lol this was after we were winning by like 80% found it boring, so quit and so did everyone else in my tribe

Dude just stop talking bullshit already, your whole account quit as soon as you got incomings from Alpha/Groot, you'd rather make the girlfriends over excuse than actually fighting.

Let's show the real story Ginge, had no issues with you as I liked your troll video but you need to stfu and STAY IN YO LANE.

#CantTWgfHERE
c3deea287557e8bd114506f5e9e7a00d.png

7059ead0ac1fcaf4182ab9b4996b48fb.png

#WeWereWinningTheWarheSAYS
bd62d93f2dc6aefa7647909a4c4c28f7.png

a1296739b1653dda85a0cbff6ba56af3.png

7da8a9b3dbba35ea5a8c46ae98ccf6d9.png

Deleted User - 10770065

Ginge is really something else. Special is an understatement.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score

hEy GuYs A gIrL lOoKeD aT mE, wE aRe DaTiNg NoW

DeletedUser119197

lol we still are dating and it was the fact I got a job too, your getting rekt here too like you were getting rekt on the last one until RL came into it and I had to quit, I myself quit 24 hours before an even Op landed on us, and to think I didn’t log in or tag (as travis states) and you only took 10 villages? I found out a while ago you only took 10 VILLAGES ahhahaha and you call that an OP? When our first Op we took 50 then the next one we had 500/600 nukes left while you guys had no smithies, lol shut up

DeletedUser119197

Oh me and groot were fighting for a week before that, nothing happened I’d take a village he would take a village, we were just exchanging villages. Wouldn’t really call that a (oh I’m scared I’ll quit now)

Deleted User - 10770065

3DB1B1A7-73CA-45B8-97B6-5D79F2A25EF5.png

Here are the war stats a few days into the war, after your op had landed and before ours had landed. At which point did you gain 50 villages lol. Just making up things like made up your gf. Yikes.

DeletedUser119197

They were recaps pal, not hard to recap... you took no ground on us until I had to quit

Shut up lol

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
They were recaps pal, not hard to recap... you took no ground on us until I had to quit

Shut up lol
If you cap 50 villages in an OP and 95% was recapped how can you say you made a successful 50 cap OP lol?

Recapping is just as valid as any type of defend.
Those villages you keep you gain. Not those in cap stats.

DeletedUser119197

If you cap 50 villages in an OP and 95% was recapped how can you say you made a successful 50 cap OP lol?

Recapping is just as valid as any type of defend.
Those villages you keep you gain. Not those in cap stats.

Because they wasted 3 days tryna cap our caps back... wasting troops and time

Also, we had 700 nukes hitting everywhere catting smithies down to 12, if we would of made another op maybe if your stupid lazy arse made an op instead of me doing all the work, then 100% they would of broke. They were defending with scraps and they were turtles. Was only a matter of time.

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Because they wasted 3 days tryna cap our caps back... wasting troops and time

Also, we had 700 nukes hitting everywhere catting smithies down to 12, if we would of made another op maybe if your stupid lazy arse made an op instead of me doing all the work, then 100% they would of broke. They were defending with scraps and they were turtles. Was only a matter of time.

Talking about what could have happened is irrelevant when everyone know what happened. You need to make peace with yourself over this and stop throwing tantrums. You lost. It's okay. Everyone loses. No need to defend yourself.

DeletedUser119197

Talking about what could have happened is irrelevant when everyone know what happened. You need to make peace with yourself over this and stop throwing tantrums. You lost. It's okay. Everyone loses. No need to defend yourself.

Lol I didn’t care about loosing hence why I quit ? it’s everyone who brings it up not me lol grow yourself. brain

DeletedUser119094

If you open that thread to post something obviously you haven't