PTV! declares on Watch! and !4U!

DeletedUser57259

no spying from us my dude
I don't believe that for one second given the way stacks have been shifted and some targets have been hit.

Information has certainly flowed both ways.

DeletedUser57259

If you play Call of Duty, you play Call of Duty cuz it entertains you
If you play Call of Duty, and you write in the world chat things like F+++ you, I will find you and I will punch your face, .... that means you are a nobody, a little kid without any strength, but you want that ppl think you are a bad boy cuz they don't know you, they never saw you but you represent you like a bad boy
You hunt down little kids with no strength then punch them in the face?

That's horrible.

DeletedUser123219

I don't believe that for one second given the way stacks have been shifted and some targets have been hit.

You guys are so obvious when making OPs, we can cleary see who your targets are 2 days before attacks land, its not our fault that you do not know how to send fakes

Nice idea, you ve got backstabbers with you, so what you gonna do? Let's say that 4U has spies too, because we couldnt have done anything to them offensively, lol

DeletedUser57259

You guys are so obvious when making OPs, we can cleary see who your targets are 2 days before attacks land, its not our fault that you do not know how to send fakes

Nice idea, you ve got backstabbers with you, so what you gonna do? Let's say that 4U has spies too, because we couldnt have done anything to them offensively, lol
Mate I've seen people getting little to no attention requesting sits then getting deluged with fakes as soon as the owner was gone. There have been leaks on both sides.

It does me no favours to say PTV have had leaks.

billsnake21

Reaction score

I was wondering why you guys keep answering to some backliners who obviously have no clue what is happening to frontline :eek:

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

I am telling you boy, we didn't had any type of spies in ptv, not at all. There was no infos about where are you going to hit, there was no infos what acc is being sitted, not a single one info. But you can think what you want, it is your own right to do so.

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You know when it's come to fall down, rats are going first to try to save his selfs . Saint, TheMMan and - Fac- tried, but the ship is sinking and sinking ;)
You mention me? Lol

Death been oping me for 3 days now. And guess who is in the lead of caps?..ohh thats right...its me:rolleyes::rolleyes:

DeletedUser123542

You know when it's come to fall down, rats are going first to try to save his selfs . Saint, TheMMan and - Fac- tried, but the ship is sinking and sinking ;)

I just know that you are by far the worst player out of the balkans;)

Backen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You mention me? Lol

Death been oping me for 3 days now. And guess who is in the lead of caps?..ohh thats right...its me:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Man I'm so tired of this world by now, got many reasons for it, but the main reasons for it simply being the state and quality of .net. However don't know how you can say, we've been oping your for three days straight lol. Sure we've sent a lot of nukes your way but that's just because we don't have any other targets atm. "Good job" for leading in caps, but then again how hard is it to lead in caps after not even a week of fighting with a 4 millions points acc and spending pp like a maniac? If I were you, I would save my pp for another world and not waste my time on a lost cause.

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Man I'm so tired of this world by now, got many reasons for it, but the main reasons for it simply being the state and quality of .net. However don't know how you can say, we've been oping your for three days straight lol. Sure we've sent a lot of nukes your way but that's just because we don't have any other targets atm. "Good job" for leading in caps, but then again how hard is it to lead in caps after not even a week of fighting with a 4 millions points acc and spending pp like a maniac? If I were you, I would save my pp for another world and not waste my time on a lost cause.
If this is the highest standards of your OP's I woulndt see it as a lost cause tbh.

Whats funny is, I didnt know I was not protected when I left PTV. And literally a few hours before you started attacking me I sent Halo a message and asked if I was protected or not. So my frontline was completely empty when you guys started. You are not coordinating anything either, which saves me so much defense for later.

Anyways, starting to slow down of things to do on our acc now, so we'll be waiting for phase two :)

Backen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If this is the highest standards of your OP's I woulndt see it as a lost cause tbh.

Whats funny is, I didnt know I was not protected when I left PTV. And literally a few hours before you started attacking me I sent Halo a message and asked if I was protected or not. So my frontline was completely empty when you guys started. You are not coordinating anything either, which saves me so much defense for later.

Anyways, starting to slow down of things to do on our acc now, so we'll be waiting for phase two :)

I just said that we haven't had an op on you? Simply stated that we "only" have been sending a couple of hundred nukes on you since we doesn't have any other targets atm. And why would you be safe if you left the tribe we have a NAP with lol? You should be glad that our leaders gave you 24hrs to rejoin ptv or simply stack your frontline against us. But I guess 24hrs wasn't enough for that, at least not according to you.

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I just said that we haven't had an op on you? Simply stated that we "only" have been sending a couple of hundred nukes on you since we doesn't have any other targets atm. And why would you be safe if you left the tribe we have a NAP with lol? You should be glad that our leaders gave you 24hrs to rejoin ptv or simply stack your frontline against us. But I guess 24hrs wasn't enough for that, at least not according to you.

I just didnt think about it haha, thats why i thought it would be smart to ask Halo, then a bird tipped me by telling me 90% of my villages were claimed. Then I reacted fast. Was at least hoping for 48h since I am former Death member :/ Anyway, I managed with what I had of mobile def. And you know I actually managed to stack within that time, if your guys have shared reports.

Anyway, I want you guys to try harder from now on, I have complained all this world for not being OP'ed and now I am, so I'm happy, but you can do better I know it. Been walking through Central Park 77 times while defending so far.

Dream*

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I just didnt think about it haha, thats why i thought it would be smart to ask Halo, then a bird tipped me by telling me 90% of my villages were claimed. Then I reacted fast. Was at least hoping for 48h since I am former Death member :/ .

Once a Death member not always a Death member, you left us and we remember that.

tenor.gif

DeletedUser118971

Death, no idea why your being so dumb? Just send the invite to saint Laurent so he can join your tribe. So you can finally wreck Ptv once and for all and finally rid this world of its evil!

#whatyouplayinAT