The Magic Is Gone

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
f81c9a42496278aceb18acafb2439440.png

robert232323

I'm still here btw, took the L but that still doesn't excuse the fact that you guys went 30 vs 4-5 players sitting accounts for more than 1 month all while you guys were siting on Angers and PTG prestacks. LMAO underdogs :):)

DeletedUser122473

I'm still here btw, took the L but that still doesn't excuse the fact that you guys went 30 vs 4-5 players sitting accounts for more than 1 month all while you guys were siting on Angers and PTG prestacks. LMAO underdogs :):)

Send me a quote where anyone claims we're underdogs.. I'd love a quote of that I need a light chuckle with my coffee.

DeletedUser119533

Funny how your tribe always talks about angers, p.t.g and co being involved, but always fail to include your allies.

robert232323

Funny how your tribe always talks about angers, p.t.g and co being involved, but always fail to include your allies.

We would include more people... but currently we have trouble figuring out who's our side. You guys keep trying to buy/poach them away like the obviously superior player base that you are.

robert232323

I'm not gonna bother sifting through pages of mail to satisfy your desire to look stupid in front of an audience, what exactly do you call it when one side STARTS with 6 tribes day 1 , tries to buy accounts/ diplo , you recruit food instead of fighting, you try to get people to turn on their allies just because they want an easy win and you still can't get it done? Obviously you must think you're underdogs, otherwise you wouldn't have to pull shady moves to try to win.

DeletedUser122473

You of course, would never and have never resorted to that tactic...

robert232323

Yeah, when you cheat/try to cheat and it doesn't work out as you hoped it would, then it surely must be because the other side cheated harder. Nice logic.

DeletedUser119533

I'm not gonna bother sifting through pages of mail to satisfy your desire to look stupid in front of an audience, what exactly do you call it when one side STARTS with 6 tribes day 1 , tries to buy accounts/ diplo , you recruit food instead of fighting, you try to get people to turn on their allies just because they want an easy win and you still can't get it done? Obviously you must think you're underdogs, otherwise you wouldn't have to pull shady moves to try to win.

Look stupid for saying that your side has allies involved too? Your side often invited food, look at the players drama lost several times and the players k! recruited from tribes they were beating, recruitment happens. Both sides obviously have been shady at times, but saying it is K! vs the world is incorrect, if you want to include every ally of the enemy, then include some of your own allies.

Marik

Look stupid for saying that your side has allies involved too? Your side often invited food, look at the players drama lost several times and the players k! recruited from tribes they were beating, recruitment happens. Both sides obviously have been shady at times, but saying it is K! vs the world is incorrect, if you want to include every ally of the enemy, then include some of your own allies.

lol their tribe Literally invited everyone to their side in 104 :D but nooo if we do that we are stupid but if they do that they brag about it .

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
lol their tribe Literally invited everyone to their side in 104 :D but nooo if we do that we are stupid but if they do that they brag about it .
Comparing yourself to Visine is laughable. I’ll just leave it at that. Shouldn’t you clowns be organizing the mass internals?