O M G T H I S IS G O S S I P

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Ah Kirk Kirk, i told you i like you us frend but you us player....su*k. You lack coman sance for this game and im supries you never learn it playing it for 13 years by now....ordenery coman sance like dont send out defance and lave empty village near enemy....if you have coman sance you wuld undrstand. Mybe is time to think what are you doing wrong when you play 30 worlds as duke and always get screwd by biger and better players. I will give you a hit, good players dont folow orders from a duke who dont know how to play a game him self and who lack coman sance.

Those supplementary classes are still available for a limited time btw. You’re getting worse

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
h22598F3B

Close enough.

DeletedUser116724

To be fair, his mastery of consonants is pretty good. Seems to only be trouble with the vewals.

DeletedUser122763

dilutedilutedilutedilutedilutedilutedilutedilutedilutedilutedilutedilutedilutedilutedilutedilutedilutedilutedilutedilutedilute
lol mate don't make serious this is just a game nothing personal like boxing once the 12 rounds done just hugs each other and accept the defeat:) but you are not defeated yet, you are still alive and kicking, i know how good you are in the game, but when me and ragestyle merge heart and everything you're the loser:)

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
lol mate don't make serious this is just a game nothing personal like boxing once the 12 rounds done just hugs each other and accept the defeat:) but you are not defeated yet, you are still alive and kicking, i know how good you are in the game, but when me and ragestyle merge heart and everything you're the loser:)
Yeah, i'm such a loser.. pls don't noble me :'(((((