Magic the (hug) Gathering

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E

He said something along the lines of that if you would offer peace, they in ~SH~ might consider it. He then further explained that he would not go as far as to guarantee anything, which puts back the focus on the former part of his message where he stated they would consider it.

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
He said something along the lines of that if you would offer peace, they in ~SH~ might consider it. He then further explained that he would not go as far as to guarantee anything, which puts back the focus on the former part of his message where he stated they would consider it.
I still don't get it, care to explain further?

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E

Could you explain which part you are having trouble understanding?

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E

I do not, I genuinely thought you were confused by the wording of his original post.

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
some stats, added both allies too

Side 1:
Tribes: KuWTK, ED!, ED!S
Side 2:
Tribes: Magic, Spellz, P.T.G, P.T.G.

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,320
Side 2: 2,648
Difference: 328

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 70
Side 2: 26
Difference: 44

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 9,162,268
Side 2: 8,340,318
Difference: 821,950

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 355,170
Side 2: 118,618
Difference: 236,552

chart

DeletedUser45512

Funny you dont include MTWGA or MTCGA in those stats. Do they make your stats look bad?
Whats even funnier is that as soon as we do 1 op on them, their leaders backstab their members and leave and join another tribe. I wonder if the same will happen to the other tribes in this coalition
Side 1:
Tribes: Magic, Spellz, P.T.G, P.T.G.
Side 2:
Tribes: KuWTK, ED!, ED!S, MTWGA, MTCGA

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,657
Side 2: 3,071
Difference: 414

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 265
Side 2: 102
Difference: 163

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 8,405,532
Side 2: 11,684,769
Difference: 3,279,237

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,615,373
Side 2: 545,764
Difference: 1,069,609

chart

DeletedUser45512

Your definition of losing must be different to mine. Being up 163 caps means losing to you? I think you need to find a quite corner away from the computer and get a dictionary

DeletedUser45512

Dont make me laugh. if you want to fudge the stats to make yourself look better sure go for it.

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Dont make me laugh. if you want to fudge the stats to make yourself look better sure go for it.

lol I will stop trying, we will see who is winning within a few weeks. maybe you can add a other tribe after that so you dont look so bad.

gl and hf see you ingame

DeletedUser119533

Im having a lot of fun with k-2fire.

Funny thing that is really interesting is that every time a village is taken from dream, the kutwk trains are 1 second behind, proving that dream are working with kutwk. So stop pretending you are doing it solo and admitt to those you are working with. Dream may not be allied, but the 3-4 dream players working with you should be included.