A Lesson to the Kids (Why Catfish lost HP)

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11347146
  • Start date

DeletedUser123507

Most of Catfis are in game recruits, so it makes most of your post void. But I haven’t lost YET.

I will make a more detailed post later maybe, but I wouldn’t boast about beating a tribe half your size when you got that size by being mass pushed early game with your 4-5 family tribes. You deserved all the hate and trash talk for that early on in the world.

Why don't you accept that you are a loser?

Give Alert some appreciation please. Instead of blaming them for pushing.

tenor.gif

GIF depiction of Catfis vs Allert.

@ShaunDK learn to play please.

Deleted User - 11347146

He just trashtalked like the real Conor vs Mayweather, then took a lof of punch in da face and had to quit.
As I said many times, better focus on the game and trashtalk later, when u have credtis to do it.

U N F O R T U N A T E

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Give Alert some appreciation please. Instead of blaming them for pushing.

@ShaunDK learn to play please.

You tell Shaun to learn how to play while appreciating/praising players that PUSH accounts o_O I think it's you that needs to learn how to play. We don't praise nOObs for pushing accounts to gain unfair advantages on .net, maybe it's an Italian thing.

U N F O R T U N A T E

For sure, unfortunate for every player that joined HP world thinking there was an even playing field. Your tribe are a bunch of clowns, what did you expect people to not trash talk boosting idiots?

Deleted User - 10770065

Yeah lol, and the only thing I said prior that can be considered as trash talk really was “ I find it unlikely I will lose to you guys”. Wow, I really need to stop trash talking so much and focus on my game like you guys! (The people who trash talked the most, yet, should be the last people to trash talk because of your pushing fiesta to compete).

Enjoy your “victory”. Let’s see how future worlds go for you and if you can do it without being boosted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 11347146

Yeah lol, and the only thing I said prior that can be considered as trash talk really was “ I find it unlikely I will lose to you guys”. Wow, I really need to stop trash talking so much and focus on my game like you guys! (The people who trash talked the most, yet, should be the last people to trash talk because of your pushing fiesta to compete).

Enjoy your “victory”. Let’s see how future worlds go for you and if you can do it without being boosted.

You have the vice to talk too much before things have to happen.
You trash talked before and during the HP, then u lose.
Now u started to trash talk before other worlds.

You should be a little wiser and learn from ur errors. Maybe, we'll win a normal world too, then what u gonna do?

JayH

Yo @ShaunDK, teach us how to ALLY/NAP with a booster tribe (CEDCAL), then to another tribe made of 3/4 different tribes (XLNT/FEAR), and still lose an HP.

oNlY lOsE bECauSE oF bOOstEr!!!111!!! I aM .NeT!111!!!!111!

ShupDK.

shup

Same meaning as shut up. Just how everyone really pronounces it when you’re in a rush.
“omg shup vic” “grr you shup justin” “you guys forgot to pronounce the t
by shupthefrontdoor October 06, 2018

Deleted User - 10770065

Imagine being boosted so hard then also allying with the number 3 tribe to go against the number 2 tribe in the end game war yet speak about diplomacy etc XD

Italian clown fiesta.

And talking about "blowing", remember this Erkembrand?

e21bce6c3e1e6aeab1dcced9df6acffa.png

2533626f1b024d3dcbddbad8fc8b5e7f.png

Ever since I declined your offer, you've been negative to me. Ah well.

Keep being a fanboi :cool:

JayH

Imagine being boosted so hard then also allying with the number 3 tribe to go against the number 2 tribe in the end game war yet speak about diplomacy etc XD

Italian clown fiesta.

I mean, you could shup, instead of mocking yourself, mh? ^^
Cya<3

Deleted User - 11347146

Italian clown fiesta.

I was joking u. Why should I invite you in my tribe formed years by years? We talked about Doublelift (that's the reason about everyone else is trash) and you, tried to ticket me because I said something "rude" in the PM xD ahusuhsahuasuh

"I aM NeT" AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Deleted User - 11347146

You after this post:

1lep1u.jpg

would rate this 10/10.
Tried to bully us, get stomped hard, and now he want to be a bit funny with things that can't post because no credit to post things like that.

Keep cry. U're enjoying all of us so hard tbh.

"I am not from .net, I AM .net."
ahahahahahahah he's trying so hard to boost his ego, but nothing. get denied by everyone.
Dunno why always the trash players put things in their profile like:

"YoU CaN'T FiGhT mE I aM tHe BesT."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

@ShaunDK good news for u almost!

Tribal Wars teamtoday at 13:29
Dear players,

Today we wish to inform you that Casual 7 has started. Please note that this is a slow-paced world with extra protection settings for those that desire to learn the game.

Transferring to Casual 7 is now possible from all worlds, except casuals 5 and 6 (as these still considered an active casual world).

You can transfer to this world from your Game Settings.

Kind regards,
Your Tribal Wars Team

JayH

Yo man we are not on twitter there. You should have a discussion with people, not posting random stuff

LOL

Deleted User - 11347146

AHAHAHHAHA this guy don't even understand we joked him ROTFL.

But wait. What could expect from a guy that thinks he's .net

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO