hey dead forum (wave)

AucXYYK.gif

^ how sagar became lethal on tw

arabela

Damn, where is me???? Is first world when i am ignored so much lol

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Checking out this world for the first time in awhile after leaving for my own reasons. Where TFBS messed up is valuing Anti more than they valued Hail players. Anti couldn't be trusted and time and time again proved that. Their "skill" (or whatever you want to call it) was also very low, without GW willing to spend a ton of pp they would have been losing to a smaller tribe which had worse map positioning at that. As the saying goes you made your bed and now you have to lie in it.

DeletedUser122494

Checking out this world for the first time in awhile after leaving for my own reasons. Where TFBS messed up is valuing Anti more than they valued Hail players. Anti couldn't be trusted and time and time again proved that. Their "skill" (or whatever you want to call it) was also very low, without GW willing to spend a ton of pp they would have been losing to a smaller tribe which had worse map positioning at that. As the saying goes you made your bed and now you have to lie in it.

Are you kidding me?
ANTI fought, and are still fighting, like hell. DT have yet to make progress on any ANTI account. Hail didn’t do shit while in TFBS, and all backstabbed. Which one was trustworthy?

Hail never made any progress until they backstabbed. Fighting properly was far too difficult for them. Garbage and untrustable tribe, simply put. Had I had any say about it, they never would have been merged in.

Bad JuJu

Reaction score
Come on Custer, Hail was doing quiet well against BFH and picking our way into eastern k44 through alchemist account. We next planned to go after chopps but that’s when the idea came to only save frontline nukes in the north for defensive recaps and small harassing actions... while everything else was sent south over and over again to destroy Masters in 6 weeks...

Anti only fight when they are threatened they didn’t do a damn thing to assist our front and that’s because they intended to settle what they started when they backstabbed us originally.

:cool:
Sam

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Are you kidding me?
ANTI fought, and are still fighting, like hell. DT have yet to make progress on any ANTI account. Hail didn’t do shit while in TFBS, and all backstabbed. Which one was trustworthy?

Hail never made any progress until they backstabbed. Fighting properly was far too difficult for them. Garbage and untrustable tribe, simply put. Had I had any say about it, they never would have been merged in.

Anti suck, take away GW's premium privs and they suck even more. The fact that you didn't see that fact is why people decided to turn against you. Look in the mirror and maybe your next world won't go this way.

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Are you kidding me?

Custer forever blind and always the idiot.

Lets look at just one prime example and one of Antis top accounts see how good they are and some stats since Hail left Tfbs on 2019-06-05 and 2019-06-17

Before.

snpn 306 Villages 15 Mil OD

After

snpn 352 Village 18 Mil OD

That's some impressive shit fighting like hell there, 46 Internals and 3 Million OD.

DT have yet to make progress on any ANTI account

More lies and Delusions, How many Hail accounts are down on caps since leaving?

Go look at some stats come back and tell me how many DT accounts are in negative caps against TFBS and then look at how many TFBS/Anti are in Negative .

But remember DT yet to may progress on ANY anti account.

DeletedUser122494

Custer forever blind and always the idiot.

Lets look at just one prime example and one of Antis top accounts see how good they are and some stats since Hail left Tfbs on 2019-06-05 and 2019-06-17

Before.

snpn 306 Villages 15 Mil OD

After

snpn 352 Village 18 Mil OD

That's some impressive shit fighting like hell there, 46 Internals and 3 Million OD.

More lies and Delusions, How many Hail accounts are down on caps since leaving?

Go look at some stats come back and tell me how many DT accounts are in negative caps against TFBS and then look at how many TFBS/Anti are in Negative .

But remember DT yet to may progress on ANY anti account.

Which ANTI account have you guys made progress on? Name one.
Hail were the joke of this world, not a single decent player in that tribe. @Ticko49 you barely managed to surpass me in ODA, and I was 95% deff. Your ODS is even more impressive, sitting at a solid 3.28M. Hail's leader couldn't even support his mates in the area, yet somehow keeps complaining that ANTI didn't help.

TheGW has more ODS than all of Hail combined, a higher ODA than Hail's top 3 combined, and more ODD than both Varika and Ticko put together. If it weren't for DT trying to gather up as many backstabs as possible, you guys would have been the same complaining garbage that you had been all of w103. Don't think a single one of ya would've earned a spot in the winning 35. Not sure you will now either though.

DeletedUser122494

Look in the mirror and maybe your next world won't go this way.

I got duke privs far after TFBS had already started to crumble. Had it been up to me early on, Hail never would have been given spots; same goes for that idiot Sagar and anybody who supported him. Our backstabs would've been limited to the hijacked accounts belonging to Poul (John acc) and Floki (numberuno acc). TFBS and ANTI easily could've handled DT after they stopped using the thing that shall not be mentioned, and Hail never were a real threat. Don't flatter yourself by taking credit for what Litka accomplished and what Chinezeu 'created'.

Can't blame council for trusting you guys back then though. They saw the best in people, probably why they were so bothered by the toxic attitude ex-Hail spewed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sokol

Reaction score
Ok guys, Custer won't read this because he doesn't like actual facts, but I find it amusing that Custer sees fit to compare GW with Ticko account in an attempt to prove level of skill. I hopped onto TWStats and just grabbed a few ACTUAL numbers that haven't been pulled out of Custer's delusional mind.

GW: 848 villages
281 Barbarians
290 TFBS B
210 TFBS
13 Anti 2

155 DT since joining TFBS
12 D T since joining TFBS
Total: 167

Ticko49: 260 villages
34 Barbarians
1 Internal from a non-Hail TFBS player while in TFBS
42 Internals while in TFBS (gifted to him specifically by Hail players, not TFBS)
0 Internals since joining DT

34 TFBS since joining DT
48 TFBS B since joining DT
Total: 82

So Ticko, with an account 1/3 of the size, 30% of which were barbarians or gifted by his tribe since the start of the world, has nobled approximately 50% of the number of war caps GW has, in 45 days, while GW, with 93% of his villages being barbarians or gifted by his tribe since the start of the world, has nobled twice that amount in 125 days. Yet Custer is attempting to use these two players as an example of the skill level of their tribes.

Actually... Yeah, that is probably a decent portrayal of the skill level of the two tribes.

DeletedUser122494

Ok guys, Custer won't read this because he doesn't like actual facts, but I find it amusing that Custer sees fit to compare GW with Ticko account in an attempt to prove level of skill. I hopped onto TWStats and just grabbed a few ACTUAL numbers that haven't been pulled out of Custer's delusional mind.

GW: 848 villages
281 Barbarians
290 TFBS B
210 TFBS
13 Anti 2

155 DT since joining TFBS
12 D T since joining TFBS
Total: 167

Ticko49: 260 villages
34 Barbarians
1 Internal from a non-Hail TFBS player while in TFBS
42 Internals while in TFBS (gifted to him specifically by Hail players, not TFBS)
0 Internals since joining DT

34 TFBS since joining DT
48 TFBS B since joining DT
Total: 82

So Ticko, with an account 1/3 of the size, 30% of which were barbarians or gifted by his tribe since the start of the world, has nobled approximately 50% of the number of war caps GW has, in 45 days, while GW, with 93% of his villages being barbarians or gifted by his tribe since the start of the world, has nobled twice that amount in 125 days. Yet Custer is attempting to use these two players as an example of the skill level of their tribes.

Actually... Yeah, that is probably a decent portrayal of the skill level of the two tribes.

Ticko: backstabbing and hitting an empty backline —> still a tiny player with bad stats

GW: slamming fully stacked frontlines, dealing with backstabbers —> still a bigger threat than all of Hail combined

How did you draw the conclussion that I ignore facts? From what I can tell I’m the only one who has posted any actual numbers here. Remember kids; ”Sagar said blah blah” isn’t a fact.

Bad JuJu

Reaction score
Ticko: backstabbing and hitting an empty backline —> still a tiny player with bad stats

Hmmm this is laughable as GW and his goons had attacked me the week before before I had even left TFBS. If that’s not a red flag then I don’t know what is. To say I hit empty backline villages is a joke Anti were stacked before GW started attacking me I assume because when I left and scouted them they all had 2-3DV inside. Where was that defence when we needed it against DT? Sitting at home waiting to betray Hail like they did before.

Bad JuJu

Reaction score
Which ANTI account have you guys made progress on? Name one.
Hail were the joke of this world, not a single decent player in that tribe. @Ticko49 you barely managed to surpass me in ODA, and I was 95% deff. Your ODS is even more impressive, sitting at a solid 3.28M. Hail's leader couldn't even support his mates in the area, yet somehow keeps complaining that ANTI didn't help.

TheGW has more ODS than all of Hail combined, a higher ODA than Hail's top 3 combined, and more ODD than both Varika and Ticko put together. If it weren't for DT trying to gather up as many backstabs as possible, you guys would have been the same complaining garbage that you had been all of w103. Don't think a single one of ya would've earned a spot in the winning 35. Not sure you will now either though.

What makes you think I’m not 95% def as well? I have low ODS maybe that’s because I’m located on the boarder of ANTI, TFBS and DT all of who I have been enemies with at one point or another. Normally I would support my own villages before asking for help. I know you like to get others to send to you because your 95% is needed at home to sip tea and nibble on cake.

I just don’t know if you’re serious or just spewing garbage to get a reaction it sure is funny to read tho so keep it up.

DeletedUser122494

What makes you think I’m not 95% def as well? I have low ODS maybe that’s because I’m located on the boarder of ANTI, TFBS and DT all of who I have been enemies with at one point or another. Normally I would support my own villages before asking for help. I know you like to get others to send to you because your 95% is needed at home to sip tea and nibble on cake.

I just don’t know if you’re serious or just spewing garbage to get a reaction it sure is funny to read tho so keep it up.

I have ~10M ODS. You have ~3.3M. --> I am the one not supporting others?
And no, I used 100% of my troops when defending, and maybe an additional 10% from others. You do know I am #1 ODD right? That tends to require some external support, although quite a bit less than what Varika always asked for.

You were attacked because you were leaking information to backstabbers before you backstabbed. Do you really think we were so blind that we didn't figure that out?

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I have ~10M ODS. You have ~3.3M. --> I am the one not supporting others?
And no, I used 100% of my troops when defending, and maybe an additional 10% from others. You do know I am #1 ODD right? That tends to require some external support, although quite a bit less than what Varika always asked for.

You were attacked because you were leaking information to backstabbers before you backstabbed. Do you really think we were so blind that we didn't figure that out?

Idk why anyone even takes the time to respond to you myself included, you talk trash after trash and just continue to make yourself look like a fool.

You know Ticko and hail crew refused to join DT when Gnom and Varika left,Continually up untill the point where GW started attacking them and you and your councils response was "nothing we can do about it" Best thing you ever did to be honest showed them you would allow GW to do what he wanted.

You talk all this smack about "Had it been up to me early on" and before i got council Privs bla bla bla,

Tell me how many people leaving/going rogue/quiting was a direct result AFTER you joined council, it is in-fact the case that while everything was not running completely smooth things were being held together up untill the time you became part of council.