A Lesson to the Kids (Why Catfish lost HP)

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11347146
  • Start date

JayH

Imagine to be owned by a bunch of trash :eek:

Ps: This video was actually enjoyable. @Erkembrand, deep down, you should think about taking this guy with us. With the cleaning that you made in ALLERT's lineup, maybe we need a new court jester, don't you think?

Deleted User - 10770065

Sorry, I've already declined the offer before. I don't play with toxic kids who enjoy making family tribes. Maybe next year.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser123380

You tell Shaun to learn how to play while appreciating/praising players that PUSH accounts o_O I think it's you that needs to learn how to play. We don't praise nOObs for pushing accounts to gain unfair advantages on .net, maybe it's an Italian thing.

For sure, unfortunate for every player that joined HP world thinking there was an even playing field. Your tribe are a bunch of clowns, what did you expect people to not trash talk boosting idiots?

silence please...

DeletedUser123380

But he didn't die....Just like you didn't win the world fair ya scrubs go boost some more.

stop trashtalk like a looser teenager, i didn't boost noone, i play in m.scofield, i saw you talk, talk and talk for all time in the server, but in game you didn't do nothing special except delete... silence please, you should try to respect yourself...

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
stop trashtalk like a looser teenager, i didn't boost noone, i play in m.scofield, i saw you talk, talk and talk for all time in the server, but in game you didn't do nothing special except delete... silence please, you should try to respect yourself...

YOUR WHOLE TRIBE BOOSTED, I DIDN'T DELETE YOU ARE TRASH along with the other boosting idiots just wait until you hop into another world imma smack all you. Maybe if I type in caps you idiots will understand more clearly? let me know if it helps.

DeletedUser123380

YOUR WHOLE TRIBE BOOSTED, I DIDN'T DELETE YOU ARE TRASH along with the other boosting idiots just wait until you hop into another world imma smack all you. Maybe if I type in caps you idiots will understand more clearly? let me know if it helps.

Are you mad bro? you loose the HP it's the only truth... i just tell you, stop trashtalk like a idiot... EVEN IF YOU WRITE IN CAPITALS, YOU HAVE LOST ANYWAY, just rest in peace and cry in silence...

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Are you mad bro? you loose the HP it's the only truth... i just tell you, stop trashtalk like a idiot... EVEN IF YOU WRITE IN CAPITALS, YOU HAVE LOST ANYWAY, just rest in peace and cry in silence...

I will trash talk people that have to boost to even compete, your whole tribe is full of boosting scrubs. I am not crying I'm stating facts, all you can do is say stop crying because you have no counter argument to my FACTS. Go jack off to your HP win some more but as soon as you fools pounce in a real world you're going to have a target on your back and I am going to be one of the ones coming for you. I can care less if you think I suck, I know Imma beast.

gogeta lv4

I will trash talk people that have to boost to even compete, your whole tribe is full of boosting scrubs. I am not crying I'm stating facts, all you can do is say stop crying because you have no counter argument to my FACTS. Go jack off to your HP win some more but as soon as you fools pounce in a real world you're going to have a target on your back and I am going to be one of the ones coming for you. I can care less if you think I suck, I know Imma beast.
But do I remember badly or were the family tribes food for fish? you have been goats not knowing how to attack on several fronts and now you are looking for excuses for having lost miserably. make people laugh a lot, accept defeat and don't eat your elbows :)

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
But do I remember badly or were the family tribes food for fish? you have been goats not knowing how to attack on several fronts and now you are looking for excuses for having lost miserably. make people laugh a lot, accept defeat and don't eat your elbows :)

You are all butthurt because I hit you with facts, you joined the world with 4-5 tribes, you fuckers boosted harder than I've seen anyone boost and the Greeks did it pretty good last HP. My crew on Groot quit at startup on HP, i don't really care what you think you've accomplished as soon as you Italian pussies join a real world you'll regret even dragging this on i can guarantee that.

DeletedUser123378

You are all butthurt because I hit you with facts, you joined the world with 4-5 tribes, you fuckers boosted harder than I've seen anyone boost and the Greeks did it pretty good last HP. My crew on Groot quit at startup on HP, i don't really care what you think you've accomplished as soon as you Italian pussies join a real world you'll regret even dragging this on i can guarantee that.

it's quite sad beeing so vexed for losing a wolrd you know.... maybe you could stop crying, it may be funny in the beginning to see you so salty but it's getting boring right now :/ you can write only the same thing.... boost here boost there maybe you cold try something else... there are a lot of other thing other than tribalwars, maybe you could try to discover those too... you know, you lost but it's not the end of the world :) so cheer up

p.s. are you so salty every time someone beats you? just talking but you could just accept the lose and maybe do better on the next wolrd.... oh i forgot you are the best :/ but you stil lost, quite strange....

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
it's quite sad beeing so vexed for losing a wolrd you know.... maybe you could stop crying, it may be funny in the beginning to see you so salty but it's getting boring right now :/ you can write only the same thing.... boost here boost there maybe you cold try something else... there are a lot of other thing other than tribalwars, maybe you could try to discover those too... you know, you lost but it's not the end of the world :) so cheer up

p.s. are you so salty every time someone beats you? just talking but you could just accept the lose and maybe do better on the next wolrd.... oh i forgot you are the best :/ but you stil lost, quite strange....

You're the one writing a 2 paragraph response to me I don't even know who you are and you all know who I am. All.you idiots say is stop crying haha bunch of morons on repeat. I'm not upset, I'm stating the obvious you all suck. You will.learm quick how shitty you and your tribe are once you pop into another world, immabe there you'll be calling me daddy.

DeletedUser123378

You're the one writing a 2 paragraph response to me I don't even know who you are and you all know who I am. All.you idiots say is stop crying haha bunch of morons on repeat. I'm not upset, I'm stating the obvious you all suck.

Never said i know how to play :/ i have only luck.... You are the Number One here :p

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
the losers are never right
you can shout all you want, but you'll always be a loser
the facts speak for themselves

Boosters are Boosters, you can tell me to cry all you want, but you'll always be considered a booster for HP
The facts speak for themselves

Just because you Win like pussies doesn't mean I will praise you all for being terrible players having to rely on 5 tribes in a "HIGH PERFORMANCE" world.

Social Climber

Good evening everyone, as i recently said to erkembrand and his crew, victory is victory, even with a clearly boosted start (or whatever). so gz allert

Deleted User - 10770065

I love how these guys are calling people losers and what not.

https://it.twstats.com/it51/index.php?page=tribe&id=2

You guys played a real world on .it recently and lost badly.

So losers, what are your excuses for that?

Not enough family tribes? Not enough push accounts?

"The losers are never right" so whatever you say won't matter, right?

Weirdos.

JayH

I love how these guys are calling people losers and what not.

https://it.twstats.com/it51/index.php?page=tribe&id=2

You guys played a real world on .it recently and lost badly.

So losers, what are your excuses for that?

Not enough family tribes? Not enough push accounts?

"The losers are never right" so whatever you say won't matter, right?

Weirdos.

I know that you know that you are saying bullshit. But to be clear, I will spend 5 minutes of my time (and it's not worth it) to show some screen.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Red: Enemies
Brown: Their multi (growing every day)

Now, let me understand your point of view. You are crying like a baby because you lost because we "boosted" our accounts, and then you are considering a real world this one? I mean, and this are just two screen (check also the upper right corner of the second screen), are you serious? What we did was part of the game, this wasn't. So, are you frustrated or confused or something?

Because here in Italy, we would call you a "flag". You go where the wind goes.

Omg omg boosting.
Omg omg family tribe.
Omg omg i admit you are better.
Omg omg you toxic.
Omg omg you lost a "real" world.
Omg omg i aM .NeT

Last time that I bitch-slap you, kid.

Peace <3

Ps: Before you write shit like "OmG YoU sAiD lOseRS NEver rIgHt", we accepted this loss, even if it was weird, we came here and made you cry. Accept it. You lost, we won.
Damn, you remind me a turtle. You are slow, that's it. A turtle. Change your avatar.

Last edited: