Death declares on PTV!

• Thread starter DeletedUser122632
  • Start date

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Griff, a bigger pussy than you u’d have to look hard to find. You should thank me i quit and didn’t break your dreams apart, cause that shit was on the horizon and you know it.
You aren't shit. You act like you're gods gift to tribal wars and you constantly make an ass out of yourself in chats. In reality you're just a lonely sociopath that likes to feel an ego rub by using an online video game to project qualities to find self worth. Am I alone in that evaluation of you? No, several people in our tribe pointed this out. Almost everyone in our tribe talked mad shit about you. Why?

Because you're worthless, yet your delusions of grandeur had you demanding internals. You took 10x more villages from internals than you did from enemies.

From December to April [when you finally quit] you only participated in a single OP. We averaged an OP every 15 days at the time, sometimes with multiple OPs going on at once. Why didn't you participate? Oh yeah lol, you told everyone that you couldn't slow your growth down because you needed to be a top 5 account otherwise, as you said, "I will lose motivation to play this world if I'm not in the top 5" and that "everyone in the tribe will thank me for growing so big when I have to carry them thru the end game."

So you had your own "reasons" to do what you did (or didn't do). You looked down your nose at everyone in the tribe and talked shit about them all, with the exception of Abel. Everyone else was just a dead weight noob in your eyes and if they weren't a Swede you pretty much wanted them to be force internalled and fed to you for even the slightest mistake or mild inconvenience. You even forced internalled T-Bo's account, claiming he wanted to merge with you, and he tried to fight you off and told us stop you. Thank Abel for protecting you from me kicking your dumb ass out right then and there. When you were on council there's a reason why everyone (including your 2 Swedish "buddies") got sick of you and kicked your ass off council. You were a cancer in the tribe and we decided to quarantine you.

I've played this game for 12 years now. Played a lot of worlds in a lot of tribes with a lot of different personalities. With the exception of Mintcream, you were hands down the most delusional sociopath I've met on this game. Yet, your ACCOUNT didn't get forced internalled. But you as a player were isolated and exiled. So, enjoy the free win and the free badge from being carried, literally from day ONE. So now you can feel an even bigger ego boost when your slimy ass eventually returns to tribal wars in a few months / year and you can point to another world win to "awe all the noobs with."

But now that I think about it, winning this totally wasted world is so fitting for you and your account lol.

Lastly, I hope you continue to find all the approval and can garner all the self worth you can though. I only request you see a psychiatrist so you can eventually work through your massive amounts of problems.

Last edited:

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You aren't shit. You act like you're gods gift to tribal wars and you constantly make an ass out of yourself in chats. In reality you're just a lonely sociopath that likes to feel an ego rub by using an online video game to project qualities to find self worth. Am I alone in that evaluation of you? No, several people in our tribe pointed this out. Almost everyone in our tribe talked mad shit about you. Why?

Because you're worthless, yet your delusions of grandeur had you demanding internals. You took 10x more villages from internals than you did from enemies.

From December to April [when you finally quit] you only participated in a single OP. We averaged an OP every 15 days at the time, sometimes with multiple OPs going on at once. Why didn't you participate? Oh yeah lol, you told everyone that you couldn't slow your growth down because you needed to be a top 5 account otherwise, as you said, "I will lose motivation to play this world if I'm not in the top 5" and that "everyone in the tribe will thank me for growing so big when I have to carry them thru the end game."

So you had your own "reasons" to do what you did (or didn't do). You looked down your nose at everyone in the tribe and talked shit about them all, with the exception of Abel. Everyone else was just a dead weight noob in your eyes and if they weren't a Swede you pretty much wanted them to be force internalled and fed to you for even the slightest mistake or mild inconvenience. You even forced internalled T-Bo's account, claiming he wanted to merge with you, and he tried to fight you off and told us stop you. Thank Abel for protecting you from me kicking your dumb ass out right then and there. When you were on council there's a reason why everyone (including your 2 Swedish "buddies") got sick of you and kicked your ass off council. You were a cancer in the tribe and we decided to quarantine you.

I've played this game for 12 years now. Played a lot of worlds in a lot of tribes with a lot of different personalities. With the exception of Mintcream, you were hands down the most delusional sociopath I've met on this game. Yet, your ACCOUNT didn't get forced internalled. But you as a player were isolated and exiled. So, enjoy the free win and the free badge from being carried, literally from day ONE. So now you can feel an even bigger ego boost when your slimy ass eventually returns to tribal wars in a few months / year and you can point to another world win to "awe all the noobs with."

But now that I think about it, winning this totally wasted world is so fitting for you and your account lol.

Lastly, I hope you continue to find all the approval and can garner all the self worth you can though. I only request you see a psychiatrist so you can eventually work through your massive amounts of problems.

Ouch? I must say, you and Q did an outstanding job making people quit. If ego’s wasn’t rubbed, someone was leaving for ptv..

Lets be fair, i doubt i ever managed to catch a single enemy village, i never sent nobles so.. i launched my nukes more than once, but it does not matter. I am not arguing about my worth for the tribe, as i was never needed in full battle mode, i was never tested.

Talked shit about everyone, hmm? Most of death non swedes were complete garbage, yes? You agreed on that. Do a count and see how many accounts, not played by swedes you had making diffrence..

You know exactly what went down with that account, you and everyone knew i was going to launch on knock from that platform lmao and the player who WAS going to play on it is the player left on Seven..

You are wrong, why would a badge matter anything to me when it was gotten so easy? It was merged into a win, but i am sure you will see it as a great accomplishment. Very great, truly outstanding.

Sociopath? Arrogant perhaps, i have said that countless of times, it is not easy playing with me but it is worthwhile, as i always win.. but not like you, i hammer the enemies on the field.

I am only here to congratulate you on your amazing victory , forgot your name and cant be bothered to scroll up(on phone, yes this took more time writing, thats how much you mean to me Q’s sidekick)

Well done

DeletedUser45512

Seven

You were a joke on this world and a joke in Skype chats. Never said or did anything that didn't include a barb

How you can even claim to of done anything this world is beyond me. All I ever saw you do was take barbs and talk. You say you hammer people on the field? Give one example this world you have done it

I still remember you saying you cancelled an op as 1 nuke went splat that's some great hammering there good job.

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well done Death! My co’s did their best to defend our acc while I was gone. Could have been better, but they did their best defending as much as they could while they where working.

I wont quit anyway, I’ll be less active sure. But I wont be a douche and fuc* up for my friends around me. We’ve had a good run on w105, and both me and my co’s have proven we got what it takes to be a top acc on any .net worlds on our first try after moving from norwegian servers. I’m proud of all the work you have done Ole (PBJ) and Simon :) And a big thanks to whoever helped us in though times and gave us a hand whenever we needed it. (Not many of you, but you know who you are hahah).

And another thanks to 4U, the best tribe on this world in my opinion. Elmoo and the guys played damn good, cool to have such a great enemy. Look forward to play against or with anyone here when W110 opens!

Have a nice weekend!

Peace out<3
-Saint

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words, it was always a dead end on both sides of our frontline(s) :p

As we all agreed, this w could have been much better. Im glad I met a lot of new players, with blue, red and purple paint :)

Im sure we will meet again somewhere

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Seven

You were a joke on this world and a joke in Skype chats. Never said or did anything that didn't include a barb

How you can even claim to of done anything this world is beyond me. All I ever saw you do was take barbs and talk. You say you hammer people on the field? Give one example this world you have done it

I still remember you saying you cancelled an op as 1 nuke went splat that's some great hammering there good job.

Ah fred, the knock player. Truly amazing, everyone on this world who knows anything about it knows what a joke knock were. A bad knock knock joke .. truly showed them hungarians.

But hey, Griff and Q got what they wanted, knock joined death and by that i assume you as well. Would never have happened under me.

I see you are blind as well, where do i ever take credit of having done something on this world? I started 6weeks late and pointwhored into a top 10 spot in 2 months? Doing barbs and internals.

I didn’t join because i wanted to play with the net players, i came to honor the pact done with abel. One word from he and i would have left the same day, he played for me on the last swedish world, the least i could do was return the favor.

World wins lmao, people seem to think they are hard to come by... If i had lost more i might have actually liked playing, who knows.

Sorry for the trash talk, but i couldn’t speak my mind before but, who will stop me ?

This world was exactly played out as it was supposed to. Slow moving world with towers only mean one thing, merge wars or you pound a much smaller enemy OR capture towers in advance.

DeletedUser45512

All you have is words. Never any actions.

You are happy to go along insulting me and the other Knock guys, at least we didn't give up when your coward backstabbed Cody and the rest of us, we carried on. Even with your lies we carried on.

Everyone who played this world knows how useless you were and how you did nothing of value apart from turn people against you. Funny I don't see anyone raising their voice to defend you.

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
ou aren't shit. You act like you're gods gift to tribal wars and you constantly make an ass out of yourself in chats. In reality you're just a lonely sociopath that likes to feel an ego rub by using an online video game to project qualities to find self worth. Am I alone in that evaluation of you? No, several people in our tribe pointed this out. Almost everyone in our tribe talked mad shit about you. Why?

So you had your own "reasons" to do what you did (or didn't do). You looked down your nose at everyone in the tribe and talked shit about them all

lol, this reminds me of someone

Backen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We all know that the best tw player is me anyway, end of discussion.

jesperl95

We all know the reason SD sucked was because I didn't play this time around.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
All you have is words. Never any actions.

You are happy to go along insulting me and the other Knock guys, at least we didn't give up when your coward backstabbed Cody and the rest of us, we carried on. Even with your lies we carried on.

Everyone who played this world knows how useless you were and how you did nothing of value apart from turn people against you. Funny I don't see anyone raising their voice to defend you.

Don’t get me wrong now fred, i am sure your skills were tested and you proved your value against that hungarian tribe.

As for me, i know what i have done in the past(and yes, i will never play this game again, so you will not see any future actions) and those who know me know me. There are way to few good players in this game to even feeling i have to prove something, i mean look at yourself. Talk big aint shit, there are countless of players like you out there.. players not worth the time to play against, but the talkis strong.

You think i need or want people to raise their voice over me? Oh please, that is air wasted.

Yeah backen, we know. We do not forget v47 ;)

DeletedUser123219

They say only Chuck Norris can save PTV or lets call them Hype

DeletedUser45512

Don’t get me wrong now fred, i am sure your skills were tested and you proved your value against that hungarian tribe.

As for me, i know what i have done in the past(and yes, i will never play this game again, so you will not see any future actions) and those who know me know me. There are way to few good players in this game to even feeling i have to prove something, i mean look at yourself. Talk big aint shit, there are countless of players like you out there.. players not worth the time to play against, but the talkis strong.

You think i need or want people to raise their voice over me? Oh please, that is air wasted.

Yeah backen, we know. We do not forget v47 ;)

My skills were tested when your coward backstabbed i wonder how ODZ did against me, i dont remember losing any villages to those amazing players as you claimed they were. Funny you dont want to comment on that bit.
You tried taking me on, you didnt get anywhere. You tried talking shit about me, you got kicked from chats, kicked from council even your own tribe knew what an idiot you were. You lie, you backstab. You are nothing in my eyes short of a cancer in this game that has been killing it for some time

You talk so much shit about how good you are, no one can challenge you. You dont do anything but barb noble. What point is there in challenging that.