Magic the (hug) Gathering

DeletedUser119533

OK, lets just include main tribe and not all your family tribes. Oops, we are still winning.

Side 1:
Tribes: KuWTP
Side 2:
Tribes: Magic

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 802
Side 2: 1,020
Difference: 218

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 13
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,211,225
Side 2: 4,305,194
Difference: 1,093,969

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 168,738
Side 2: 72,477
Difference: 96,261

chart

Wow, but seriously, you declared on p.t.g. and they are 209,000 vs 8,903,430, you are 45 times there size and have not managed to take a village yet. So p.t.g. are obviously much better tribe than you, since they are 45 times smaller and holding you off.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: P.T.G.

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

chart

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Wow, but seriously, you declared on p.t.g. and they are 209,000 vs 8,903,430, you are 45 times there size and have not managed to take a village yet. So p.t.g. are obviously much better tribe than you, since they are 45 times smaller and holding you off.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

chart

chart

yeah we are bad at this game, so we try and not attack good tribes, so we left to attack with magic :D

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
since we had a small op on them, here are some stats. op was early today so wanted to wait for recaps/sniped and resend.

so enjoy some stats.
ow did 48 hours timeframe but is same from 24 hours, since the op was today and no villages where taken before the op.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Magic, P.T.G, P.T.G., Spellz

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 54
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 6
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 318,473
Side 2: 206,530
Difference: 111,943

chart

Side 1: 71,664
Side 2: 33,873
Difference: 37,791

chart

Last edited:

DeletedUser121486

since we had a small op on them, here are some stats. op was early today so wanted to wait for recaps/sniped and resend.

so enjoy some stats.
ow did 48 hours timeframe but is same from 24 hours, since the op was today and no villages where taken before the op.

Wow you didn't crush your opponent with ONLY ONE op? Sad. Definitely not as good as magic.

DeletedUser119533

so enjoy some stats.

Nice you inclided p.t.g. but i thought they wanted to be classified as a seperate entity, just like your requests for mtwga, and your insistance to only put kuwtp in the stats.

A small op was performed by kuWTP, p.t.g. want to make the forum aware that, 9.6 million vs 300 thousand, the ods were against p.t.g. but they held out strong and fought kuWTP off.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

chart

chart

DeletedUser119533

P.t.g. Is the wrong one I think you looking for P.t.g

No mixup, im just choosing which stats to use to make it look like your op failed, since your side is choosing to do the same and only include winning tribes.

however gaining a grand total of 5 villages after an op is definitely worthy of bringing to the forum, show your prowess.

Last edited by a moderator:

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Imagine starting with 4 family tribes in the same K, then recruiting some of the top players from the only other tribe in the same K, then after months of trying to rim the rest of the players and you finally succeed so you just have to make sure everyone knows that you rimmed a noob tribe by keep posting the same stats over and over again.

Big yikes

DeletedUser119533

Imagine starting with 4 family tribes in the same K, then recruiting some of the top players from the only other tribe in the same K, then after months of trying to rim the rest of the players and you finally succeed so you just have to make sure everyone knows that you rimmed a noob tribe by keep posting the same stats over and over again.

Big yikes

At least magic own there k

Imagine starting with a family tribe in the same K (ED! family), then being unsuccessful at dominating the K with your family, that you ally with the other successful tribes i your K. Then work with multiple other tribes in attack and defence, which is mutually beneficial to both sides but not calssified as an alliance or working together, because those friend tribes began bleeding villages. Imagine working with 5 tribes (mtwga, mtcga, ED!, ED!s, kuWTP) against a a group of 4 tribes (P.t.g, p.t.g., magic, spellz) and then crying about an alliance of 4 tribes being bigger, because your side are not classified as an alliance, just a mutually beneficial team up of 5 tribes.

Please show me those stats i posted over and over? as i did not post any stats. I said your team is losing if including all the tribes you are working with, but that is not stats.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Magic doesnt even own their own rim
upload_2019-7-10_8-49-46.png

Imagine starting with a family tribe in the same K (ED! family), then being unsuccessful at dominating the K with your family, that you ally with the other successful tribes i your K. Then work with multiple other tribes in attack and defence, which is mutually beneficial to both sides but not calssified as an alliance or working together, because those friend tribes began bleeding villages. Imagine working with 5 tribes (mtwga, mtcga, ED!, ED!s, kuWTP) against a a group of 4 tribes (P.t.g, p.t.g., magic, spellz) and then crying about an alliance of 4 tribes being bigger, because your side are not classified as an alliance, just a mutually beneficial team up of 5 tribes.

Magic reached out to every noob tribe from here to kingdom come as we're rimming them so I dont see your point
upload_2019-7-10_8-51-46.png FGT - noob rim tribe 1 becuase P.T.G. P.T.G magic spellz anger and anger+ wasnt enough

upload_2019-7-10_8-58-49.png

Cbirds part 2: MaYbE tHeEnD cAn HeLp Us

DeletedUser119533

Magic reached out to every noob tribe from here to kingdom come as we're rimming them so I dont see your point
View attachment 2742 FGT - noob rim tribe 1 becuase P.T.G. P.T.G magic spellz anger and anger+ wasnt enough

View attachment 2743

Cbirds part 2: MaYbE tHeEnD cAn HeLp Us

So fighters pulling support from magic enemy is proof that magic is working with fgt? at the same time fgt opped anger+ and one player was attacked today by an anger player, so how is that proof?

That second message, says thank you for the mail, and advises they work together, which would suggest that mail was sent to him and i also would advise they work together.

Post actual proof please, also i see your friends in NIR took a beating.

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hows MTWGA getting on these days?

Havent heard much from them recently

I heard they doing great, now that they are dead ingame, they can have nice real life :D
you know go shopping, go out with friends or find people they love and share a life together, so geuss we got to thank you guys for that :)

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Please show me those stats i posted over and over? as i did not post any stats. I said your team is losing if including all the tribes you are working with, but that is not stats.

But you dont own your K... kuwtp, ed and drama are all in your k and still growing...
what acc you on btw or you too scared to say?

Lebron James

Reaction score
Hows MTWGA getting on these days?

Havent heard much from them recently

I just posted 2 weeks ago . I dont count? :,( To be fair we had altogether like 3 forum posts, and i think im highballing that, so you never heard much regardless. Or is this you still trying to lump us together in an alliance we didnt have ?

DeletedUser119533

But you dont own your K... kuwtp, ed and drama are all in your k and still growing...
what acc you on btw or you too scared to say?

Side 1:
Tribes: KuWTP, ED!
Side 2:
Tribes: Magic, Spellz

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 11

chart

Side 1: 13,844
Side 2: 73,436
Difference: 59,592

chart

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: KuWTP, ED!
Side 2:
Tribes: Magic, Spellz

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 11

chart

Side 1: 13,844
Side 2: 73,436
Difference: 59,592

chart
You guys had a well thought out, planned, and executed op. Kardashians always bounce back though and we coming back harder. I will admit to having to eat my shit talk from pre op talk of 0 losses, but we haven't our turn to do a big boy op yet and lets not forget whos still ahead on war caps. See you soon.