Magic the (hug) Gathering

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E

Wow, I asked if you wouldn't call me that and you called me it again.

DeletedUser122473

Stop being soft. Jeez, why are players today so spineless...

I hear you can get pills for being soft..

Let's be honest here the amount of shit tossing on this forum gets hilarious. I mean just read the rest of this post. It's hilarious, and pathetic, and hilarious due to being pathetic.

As to players being spineless, that's mighty offensive to the poor invertebrates (pepe's).

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That was a well timed and executed op. You guys did well throwing over 200 nukes my way. Lucie even snagged one of her prior villages. Impressive that Lucie hasn't quit after almost being rimmed, she's got ladyballs :)

Now I've gotten all I've wanted from this game - a world win and a serious op against me where a good chunk of my account was at stake - and can happily retire after this world is over. Maybe poke in every now and then to coplay someone depending on circumstances.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
That was a well timed and executed op. You guys did well throwing over 200 nukes my way. Lucie even snagged one of her prior villages. Impressive that Lucie hasn't quit after almost being rimmed, she's got ladyballs :)

Now I've gotten all I've wanted from this game - a world win and a serious op against me where a good chunk of my account was at stake - and can happily retire after this world is over. Maybe poke in every now and then to coplay someone depending on circumstances.

tenor.gif

the bark has offcially been deemed louder then the bite. Enjoy the old folks home.

DeletedUser121486

I wonder when magic will OP us and/or kardashians. I hope they don't run an OP on us anytime soon. Glad they are just ODA farming and not trying to get caps.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I think you'll find that the bite can hurt, especially for what's about to come.

ate an op bigger then the one on you without losses.

Magic players atm
36qctn.jpg

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes quite impressive of you. I had a little bit of fun as well but would have been more fun if everything didn't come up red.

Cheers to having more fun in the future when I can do more than account sitting ;)

DeletedUser121368

I welcome you all to the hell that is WT worlds! .no had this the last 5-6 worlds, splat-fests are the new standards ^^

DeletedUser119533

I saw the comments from pain in the other chat about walling the magic op, so i had a look at stats

In the last 24 hours

Side 1:
Tribes: Magic, Spellz, P.T.G, P.T.G.
Side 2:
Tribes: KuWTK, ED!

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 5
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 73,760
Side 2: 39,491
Difference: 34,269

chart

5 villages for 5.4 million odd

kuwtk/ed op on the 20/7 gained a total of 19.5 million odd for 21 villages

very similar od costs per village as expected for two sides of equal size however, i see that ed! players count this as a successful defence while magics was unsuccessful. I saw that they counted theres as a small op, 4 times the troops lost as a small op compared to this an op

Any comments?

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
ODA is a much larger factor to consider imo - ODD simply shows an estimate nukes killed, but how much defense was removed? How many nukes splashed and killed hardly anything, due to smart defending? Nuking efficiency, etc. That will tell the true story, no?

DeletedUser119533

ODA is a much larger factor to consider imo - ODD simply shows an estimate nukes killed, but how much defense was removed? How many nukes splashed and killed hardly anything, due to smart defending? Nuking efficiency, etc. That will tell the true story, no?

Similar odd taken per village illustrates that it is very similar, if your defending was so superior their would be less losses for the same troop deaths. I can say that kuwtk recapping is better from the stats however the rest is very similar.

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Similar odd taken per village illustrates that it is very similar, if your defending was so superior their would be less losses for the same troop deaths. I can say that kuwtk recapping is better from the stats however the rest is very similar.

no it doesnt, losing 21 villages or 5 even if it cost the same nukes. means you didnt do a better op then us. it not that hard. 300 nukes for 21 villages or 300 nukes for 5?? I wonder which is better

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
no it doesnt, losing 21 villages or 5 even if it cost the same nukes. means you didnt do a better op then us. it not that hard. 300 nukes for 21 villages or 300 nukes for 5?? I wonder which is better
I think he means that they used less nukes so the nuke to cap rate is similar, feels pretty irrelevant though as what makes a difference is caps as it takes 2 weeks or less depending on buffs to rebuild nukes

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I saw the comments from pain in the other chat about walling the magic op, so i had a look at stats

In the last 24 hours

Side 1:
Tribes: Magic, Spellz, P.T.G, P.T.G.
Side 2:
Tribes: KuWTK, ED!

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 5
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 73,760
Side 2: 39,491
Difference: 34,269

chart

5 villages for 5.4 million odd

kuwtk/ed op on the 20/7 gained a total of 19.5 million odd for 21 villages

very similar od costs per village as expected for two sides of equal size however, i see that ed! players count this as a successful defence while magics was unsuccessful. I saw that they counted theres as a small op, 4 times the troops lost as a small op compared to this an op

Any comments?

If you look at oda gains you’ll see that we killed massively more defense then you guys did because it was poorly defended. While my stacks were sky high or nothing so they either killed 10 nukes with minimal losses or I’d destaxk completely let nukes splash and snipe/recap.

By trying to tank every nuke like the mong he was, mrg killed the same amount of nukes per loss but his own tribe lost extremely more defense because even some stacks that held took tremendous losses.

This is furthered demonstrated by the fact you guys launched about 150% the nukes on me that we did on him for less caps overall.

You might have better propaganda then your average scrub but the cost of defense and strategy here was night and day. Good work trying to save team morale though.

I could defend an entire op again launched today but your tribe is still feeling the repercussions of your failing core.

Also, you failed to account for the 100+ dodges nukes walking home that we didn’t get odd from but that will be essentially useless atleast on this front until you guys can pull together another subpar mass op

DeletedUser119533

If you look at oda gains you’ll see that we killed massively more defense then you guys did because it was poorly defended. While my stacks were sky high or nothing so they either killed 10 nukes with minimal losses or I’d destaxk completely let nukes splash and snipe/recap.

By trying to tank every nuke like the mong he was, mrg killed the same amount of nukes per loss but his own tribe lost extremely more defense because even some stacks that held took tremendous losses.

This is furthered demonstrated by the fact you guys launched about 150% the nukes on me that we did on him for less caps overall.

You might have better propaganda then your average scrub but the cost of defense and strategy here was night and day. Good work trying to save team morale though.

I could defend an entire op again launched today but your tribe is still feeling the repercussions of your failing core.

Also, you failed to account for the 100+ dodges nukes walking home that we didn’t get odd from but that will be essentially useless atleast on this front until you guys can pull together another subpar mass op

You are obviously a decent defender, and it was going to be tougher to make gains off you than of a small player who was the target of your op. But gains were made and at similar cost, while your attacks against cbirds and large magic players failed to make any gains, so this will be a war of attrition. Your side is probably the one with the failing morale though, seeing angers making significant gains in the south and taking out a drama player.