Magic the (hug) Gathering

DeletedUser45512

Or your just jealous we already rimmed your academy(feeder) tribes?

DeletedUser121486

kuwtk - growing in your k

Crunsh and his crew came to this world because I didn't have enough players for a full tribe and asked for help to fight the mass hugging I saw taking place... so ofc we had diplo. Are you dense? It was literally stated in my war dec.

DeletedUser119533

Crunsh and his crew came to this world because I didn't have enough players for a full tribe and asked for help to fight the mass hugging I saw taking place... so ofc we had diplo. Are you dense? It was literally stated in my war dec.

So to fight hugging, you hug? that is not fighting hugging, that is becoming huggers.

DeletedUser119533

Neither of our tribes has ever been full...we were at most like 45 players. If you consider that hugging compared to magic (30) angers (30) spells (at the time almost 30) and angers+ (at the time also almost 30) then you are a silly boy.

On the 05-05-2019

ED! 25 members
KUWTK 21 members

Around 45 for the two main tribes, true, but you conveniently forgot to include your other family tribes.

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You mean our basher tribe that had 7 members at most and lasted for less than 2 months? Other than that it has just been 2 tribes bud

DeletedUser121486

You mean our basher tribe that had 7 members at most and lasted for less than 2 months? Other than that it has just been 2 tribes bud

Let's do some friend or foe math
45 + 7 = 52
~30 + ~30 + ~30 + ~30 = ~120
52 > 120
Therefore,
52 is hug
120 is not

DeletedUser119533

Basher tribes count as family tribes, but even if you do not want to count them, they were not all bashers for you.

Let's do some friend or foe math
45 + 7 = 52
~30 + ~30 + ~30 + ~30 = ~120
52 > 120
Therefore,
52 is hug
120 is not

DId i ever say magic did not hug? you are not responding to comments made, you are fabricating a comment and responding to that.

lets do some pain math

mtwga mtcga ed! ed!s kuwtk several dream players

vs

magic, p.t.g, p.t.g., spellz

= 2 tribes vs 654 tribes

The fact is you conveniently miss off tribes and groups of players helping your side in the war to save face and claim you are not hugging. When you lose or quit, you will forget the numerous allies, friends etc that helped you out and say it was 1 tribes vs 100000 tribes and you were outnumbered. I am saying that you should stop neglecting all the tribes helping you and accept that you are working with them.

p.s angers + has never had a full tribe, so your putting them all at 30, because that is the maximum, while claiming your side never reached maximum so should count the individuals shows your complete disregard for facts

p.p.s I even put the figures down for you, it was 46 for kuwtk and ed!, not including family, but you decided to again round down that number. Why round down for your side, while rounding up for the other, ill give it ago

magic say 20 players as its only a few who are really invested
angers may aswell call it 10 players as the rest are shit
anger+ - disregard as they are all shit
spellz - may aswell call it 15

vs

Ed! - 30 as thats the number they can fit in
kuwtk - 30 as thats the max

so atm its 60 vs 45 so you are ahead , so using your maths you are well above magic family

Last edited:

robert232323

Just cut the bs. We all know there were exactly 4 people in mtwga working with ED/kuwtk. Everyone knows you started a hugfest on day 1, got your ops walled multiple times and then resorted to shady business. If you insist on the stats to make it seem as if you've accomplished something, then sure, just keep them there. Stats won't save you in the future though .

Last edited:

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Basher tribes count as family tribes, but even if you do not want to count them, they were not all bashers for you.

DId i ever say magic did not hug? you are not responding to comments made, you are fabricating a comment and responding to that.

lets do some pain math

mtwga mtcga ed! ed!s kuwtk several dream players

vs

magic, p.t.g, p.t.g., spellz

= 2 tribes vs 654 tribes

The fact is you conveniently miss off tribes and groups of players helping your side in the war to save face and claim you are not hugging. When you lose or quit, you will forget the numerous allies, friends etc that helped you out and say it was 1 tribes vs 100000 tribes and you were outnumbered. I am saying that you should stop neglecting all the tribes helping you and accept that you are working with them.

p.s angers + has never had a full tribe, so your putting them all at 30, because that is the maximum, while claiming your side never reached maximum so should count the individuals shows your complete disregard for facts

p.p.s I even put the figures down for you, it was 46 for kuwtk and ed!, not including family, but you decided to again round down that number. Why round down for your side, while rounding up for the other, ill give it ago

magic say 20 players as its only a few who are really invested
angers may aswell call it 10 players as the rest are shit
anger+ - disregard as they are all shit
spellz - may aswell call it 15

vs

Ed! - 30 as thats the number they can fit in
kuwtk - 30 as thats the max

so atm its 60 vs 45 so you are ahead , so using your maths you are well above magic family

e9d.jpg

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The funny part is magic might grow a little bit more if they spent the time they spend crying on the externals, um I don’t know? Farming?

Also above boys you forgot PTG (30 members) which also had an academy of 15+ along with a few other feeder tribes.

At the end of the day it doesn’t really matter though because we sit in discord and laugh at friend or foes pathetic PNP attempts to deflect blame, but that must be the magic way. I’m sure as things keep getting worse you’ll begin to blame each other also as noobs do. See you soon boys. Except friend or foe because you’re probably some irrelevant hiding the backline who will quit the second the incomings start anyways.

DeletedUser119533

The funny part is magic might grow a little bit more if they spent the time they spend crying on the externals, um I don’t know? Farming?

Also above boys you forgot PTG (30 members) which also had an academy of 15+ along with a few other feeder tribes.

At the end of the day it doesn’t really matter though because we sit in discord and laugh at friend or foes pathetic PNP attempts to deflect blame, but that must be the magic way. I’m sure as things keep getting worse you’ll begin to blame each other also as noobs do. See you soon boys. Except friend or foe because you’re probably some irrelevant hiding the backline who will quit the second the incomings start anyways.

Hahahaha, so you communicat on discord about the pnp, yet between all of you have not managed to formulate a decent responce or comeback, instead changing the subject, saying stats do not matter, denying allies even though opping with them, calling a tribe recruiting 3 players a merge, but saying when your tribe does it its recruitment. Denying having at least a 3 tribe family, even though you say you hate family tribes and hugging.

Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall, literally theres two meanings for everything, one for your tribe and one for the enemy, example

Send 2000 attacks, its a small op when your tribe do it, but a large op for magic. Recruit a couple of players is recruitment for your tribe, merge for anyone else.

Starting 3 tribes at the start of the world to secure the north east is not forming a family tribe, but anyone else doing that, its forming a family tribe. When you are ready to see past your hypocrasy and actually talk like an intelligent person, i suppose this is siimply going to go around and around in circles.

Gustav II Adolf

Reaction score
Hahahaha, so you communicat on discord about the pnp, yet between all of you have not managed to formulate a decent responce or comeback, instead changing the subject, saying stats do not matter, denying allies even though opping with them, calling a tribe recruiting 3 players a merge, but saying when your tribe does it its recruitment. Denying having at least a 3 tribe family, even though you say you hate family tribes and hugging.

Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall, literally theres two meanings for everything, one for your tribe and one for the enemy, example

Send 2000 attacks, its a small op when your tribe do it, but a large op for magic. Recruit a couple of players is recruitment for your tribe, merge for anyone else.

Starting 3 tribes at the start of the world to secure the north east is not forming a family tribe, but anyone else doing that, its forming a family tribe. When you are ready to see past your hypocrasy and actually talk like an intelligent person, i suppose this is siimply going to go around and around in circles.

I just find it funny that you say that noone has managed to formulate a decent response or a comeback ^^ when several people have, so that is not the problem here the problem is that you are a broken record spamming the same response over and over...

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

37apvn.jpg

lemme try to put this into a format your small brain can understand. But hey keep crying we allied a tribe just because we recapped you trying to move next to us months ago.

DeletedUser119533

I just find it funny that you say that noone has managed to formulate a decent response or a comeback ^^ when several people have, so that is not the problem here the problem is that you are a broken record spamming the same response over and over...

There are responses, but decent responses are few and far between, You say you are fighting families, yet form a family and say that is different. Im just saying both magic family and Ed! family were founded on family tribes to control their k, only Ed! did it more descretely than magic, who openly admitted to having a family tribe.

Then you say broken record and you are not huggers. You are in denial about what you are.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
There are responses, but decent responses are few and far between, You say you are fighting families, yet form a family and say that is different. Im just saying both magic family and Ed! family were founded on family tribes to control their k, only Ed! did it more descretely than magic, who openly admitted to having a family tribe.

Then you say broken record and you are not huggers. You are in denial about what you are.

upload_2019-8-6_10-35-35.jpeg

DeletedUser122473

Can't we all just hug it out guys?

Just one big hug to end all hugs?
:D