A backstab story

Bjorn Ironside

Reaction score
Well, i don’t need do get respect from you.
The main thing was that how everyone puttet faith on me once they heard that hazard took the leadership. So they respected me due to other worlds aswell.
W104 isnt something that im proud about, it was a nightmare from the beginning, but atleast you can’t talk since you did aswell nothing for the tribe and if i choosed to noble barb someone, you was part of that shit. So before you trashtalk something about me, grab ur shit because as i said hat possess some spicy facts ;)

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nobody put faith in you to take leadership, or well the "Spark" players did, so a bunch of accounts aproximately 1 to 5 percent the size of the rank 25 account, voted yes for you. Everyone else remained silent, and within 1 week you turned the entire Burn tribe, except Tudadar and Spark, against you.

Gustav II Adolf

Reaction score
Well, i don’t need do get respect from you.
The main thing was that how everyone puttet faith on me once they heard that hazard took the leadership. So they respected me due to other worlds aswell.
W104 isnt something that im proud about, it was a nightmare from the beginning, but atleast you can’t talk since you did aswell nothing for the tribe and if i choosed to noble barb someone, you was part of that shit. So before you trashtalk something about me, grab ur shit because as i said hat possess some spicy facts ;)

This is why i never respected you, Olve challenged your statement of being "well respected by all on 104 blablabla" and your only means of a defense is to try and scare him into submission from your sad hat of terror.

All you are doing is making you less appealing for anyone to ever play with you.

Bjorn Ironside

Reaction score
This is why i never respected you, Olve challenged your statement of being "well respected by all on 104 blablabla" and your only means of a defense is to try and scare him into submission from your sad hat of terror.

All you are doing is making you less appealing for anyone to ever play with you.
Like do i ever need players like you to play with me?
Also u either have mental issues or i dunno what, because Olve attacked me about barb nobling to block someone and i replied with true facts. After this he started to harras me about RL... like im not threating anyone with my hat, im just saying before u talk shit prepare to get back because Olve might dont know but some of his friends knows what trully happened on w104.

As for the "well respected", i never said that i was well respected from you or Olve, i was well respected from Koreans and some WUS players and thats all.

Again this is a miniature version of Sam aka Incoming Impact lol.
I don't know who the heck u are.. but shouldn't you be defending villages against Kuwtk?

Last edited by a moderator:

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Like do i ever need players like you to play with me?
Also u either have mental issues or i dunno what, because Olve attacked me about barb nobling to block someone and i replied with true facts. After this he started to harras me about RL... like im not threating anyone with my hat, im just saying before u talk shit prepare to get back because Olve might dont know but some of his friends knows what trully happened on w104.

As for the "well respected", i never said that i was well respected from you or Olve, i was well respected from Koreans and some WUS players and thats all.

I don't know who the heck u are.. but shouldn't you be defending villages against Kuwtk?

Ofcourse you are "well respected" by Koreans and some WUS players, which, for the record, were our enemies on that world when you were in *burn* till you betrayed the entire tribe by pushing to drop our war with them as soon as you took over leadership from me. We were 506-24 in war stats over WUS and you decided to ally your 'respectful friends' to turn on our allies lmao.

You deserve 0 respect

As for the screenshots of Olve talking about me/brian, we had our differences but you are screenshotting things from fucking early December, probably even from around when I just joined (3rd). I wasn't jealous of his growth, for the record, as I don't care for account size. But you're kind of pathetic you have to dig that far down to try and talk trash about someone :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bjorn Ironside

Reaction score
Ofcourse you are "well respected" by Koreans and some WUS players, which, for the record, were our enemies on that world when you were in *burn* till you betrayed the entire tribe by pushing to drop our war with them as soon as you took over leadership from me. We were 506-24 in war stats over WUS and you decided to ally your 'respectful friends' to turn on our allies lmao.

You deserve 0 respect

As for the screenshots of Olve talking about me/brian, we had our differences but you are screenshotting things from fucking early December, probably even from around when I just joined (3rd). I wasn't jealous of his growth, for the record, as I don't care for account size. But you're kind of pathetic you have to dig that far down to try and talk trash about someone :rolleyes:

Olve talked about you a few times even after u stepped as duke so...
Also don't try to act as you like eachother, u still have problems in w108.

In all my TW career i was never a duke, w104 it was a nightmare. Getting into mid/late game, i saw that Visine plan was closing this world earlier... so atleast i tried to give them a proper war. Remember Sophie there was a group chat of 3 ppl. Which we was talking about warring visine (if things comes that way) instead, i got fooled. No worries i don't blame noone. I blame myself for starting this world. So please instead of attacking me about my moves on w104, maybe we should blame the one who left his tribe in the middle of the world. We was in a very complex stage at that time.

I didn't drown BURN, burn was collapsed way way earlier. If we would continue warring WUS, we maybe would go into a stage where we should face 1v1 Visine and that would be nonlogical, because everyone knows what players Burn possessed and we would probably lose that war within weeks.

Now if i deserve 0 respect, all i remember from w104 its that Visine got shaked once they heard about going into a war 3v1. But changing sides was planned already, if you want i can post screenshots even tho i promised to someone that i wont post them to externals.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Olve talked about you a few times even after u stepped as duke so...
Also don't try to act as you like eachother, u still have problems in w108.

In all my TW career i was never a duke, w104 it was a nightmare. Getting into mid/late game, i saw that Visine plan was closing this world earlier... so atleast i tried to give them a proper war. Remember Sophie there was a group chat of 3 ppl. Which we was talking about warring visine (if things comes that way) instead, i got fooled. No worries i don't blame noone. I blame myself for starting this world. So please instead of attacking me about my moves on w104, maybe we should blame the one who left his tribe in the middle of the world. We was in a very complex stage at that time.

I didn't drown BURN, burn was collapsed way way earlier. If we would continue warring WUS, we maybe would go into a stage where we should face 1v1 Visine and that would be nonlogical, because everyone knows what players Burn possessed and we would probably lose that war within weeks.

Now if i deserve 0 respect, all i remember from w104 its that Visine got shaked once they heard about going into a war 3v1. But changing sides was planned already, if you want i can post screenshots even tho i promised to someone that i wont post them to externals.

You mean 9v1? WUS, MEA, FY, VIRUS and all their academies trying to get both Burn and Spark to join in a world vs Visine war. It was pathetic and obviously I turned them all down.

And yea I have had my issues with Olve but I don’t see how that has anything to do with this fact. You flipflopped sides constantly and everytime you didnt get what you wanted you started “planning and arranging” shit behind my back, which found its way to me anyways. You really have no right to talk trash to Olve considering upu are the biggest snake I ever met on TW lmao

Bjorn Ironside

Reaction score
You mean 9v1? WUS, MEA, FY, VIRUS and all their academies trying to get both Burn and Spark to join in a world vs Visine war. It was pathetic and obviously I turned them all down.

And yea I have had my issues with Olve but I don’t see how that has anything to do with this fact. You flipflopped sides constantly and everytime you didnt get what you wanted you started “planning and arranging” shit behind my back, which found its way to me anyways. You really have no right to talk trash to Olve considering upu are the biggest snake I ever met on TW lmao

So im a snake? While u totally refuse to talk about ur friend's act how it was planned to jump into visine?
Ill post something new about w104 since you insisted so baddly and called me a "Snake".

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Oh please go ahead and post screenshots all you want, I don’t mind posting every single chatlog from 104, including the ones where you were planning on betraying your WUS friends when you had the impression you were hoing to get in Visine. Funny you flipflopped as soon as you realised we all played you to show what a rat you are

Bjorn Ironside

Reaction score
Oh please go ahead and post screenshots all you want, I don’t mind posting every single chatlog from 104, including the ones where you were planning on betraying your WUS friends when you had the impression you were hoing to get in Visine. Funny you flipflopped as soon as you realised we all played you to show what a rat you are

you are not aware about these screenshots, because as i said u never was part of those. There's some backup shit which ppl are not proud about.
And its funny how i'm called "snake, rat, backstabber" when you are the one who changed sides.

Its clearly thing that you don't understand the "backstab" word. And instead ur acts (changing sides, jumping into visine) you definite them: "we all played you to show what a rat you are"...

Backstabbing and trying to get cool with it? Where's the logic :D

You call me backstabber because we had some talk about Visine side, you ended up to join VIsine at the end and you are not a backstabber. Well, 250IQ arguments?
Typically TW community :D

Bjorn Ironside

Reaction score
You mad? Haha where dat nerd come from :D
W106 - there’s no sidechanging - there’s no papa jordon to help you - there’s no ppl giving account to TP (PI) so you can log in into an enemy account.... totally different world!
Jon, you are dirty as cool as you are!
Just make sure noone eats you before me and you will end up either getting rimmed or quitting ;)

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You mad? Haha where dat nerd come from :D
W106 - there’s no sidechanging - there’s no papa jordon to help you - there’s no ppl giving account to TP (PI) so you can log in into an enemy account.... totally different world!
Jon, you are dirty as cool as you are!
Just make sure noone eats you before me and you will end up either getting rimmed or quitting ;)

says the guy who uses push accounts on every world and only ever was relevant due to the many merges you do.

difference between my “backstab” and yours is that the people in spark and burn TOLD me to go to visine cause I deserved a win. If you want to call my move a backstab go for it, whatever floats your boat. All I know is you are universally hated and me, not so much

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Am noob, no skills sry. Anyway, sorry to hear you got cucked by Kreiger. I mostly only play 107, so unlucky you can't get your revenge there I guess.