TP Declares on Uni - Bacon Time

DeletedUser121430

37a5xq.jpg

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Always unfortunate when your opponents have a 'win at any cost regardless of ethics' mentality. You turn your back for 2 seconds and they jump in like parasites and vultures.

Disappointing but not surprising. I guess its pretty difficult to cope with the knowledge that you've being outclassed and outplayed despite having twice as much resources available to you.

Oh well, when the world ends and im standing on top of the cold dead carcass of Uni i guess that will make it twice as satisfying :D

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Always unfortunate when your opponents have a 'win at any cost regardless of ethics' mentality. You turn your back for 2 seconds and they jump in like parasites and vultures.

Disappointing but not surprising. I guess its pretty difficult to cope with the knowledge that you've being outclassed and outplayed despite having twice as much resources available to you.

Oh well, when the world ends and im standing on top of the cold dead carcass of Uni i guess that will make it twice as satisfying :D

Excuse me but what the hell are you talking about?

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
upload_2019-8-5_22-20-54.png

upload_2019-8-5_22-21-35.png

Gotta grasp every advantage you can right? All's fair in love and war right? Make the most of every opportunity that presents itself right?

I dont really blame you though, you play how you feel represents you best. If thats the image you want to give then fair play brother you carry on :D

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
it has been a long time since i have seen peak forum warrior paul, i have tears of pride in my eyes

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
View attachment 2805

View attachment 2806

Gotta grasp every advantage you can right? All's fair in love and war right? Make the most of every opportunity that presents itself right?

I dont really blame you though, you play how you feel represents you best. If thats the image you want to give then fair play brother you carry on :D

haha, that was already rolling before the bann and NOT inside you. I wanted to take very deep and would´ve done it if it were not for the bann.

I would be all over your account if I wanted to play dirty, with nobles everywhere for when your account was unbanned. But of course I didn´t, and you be like "whine" for a barb taken beside my already existing tower, damn that is next lvl whining

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
Imagine being caught out and having nothing to say so you randomly start changing the subject and throwing out insults.

Maybe some reading for you to enjoy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Idk what to say about "just a barb taken already in existing tower". Like that somehow makes it all okay? What about the other two nerds in your tribe doing the same thing? You all so desperate? Barbs have been there all world but you all suddenly spontaneously decide coincidentally now is the best time lol

Then implying I should be grateful and saying thank you because you only took 50% advantage instead of 100% of the situation.

What is this game coming to smh

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What I am saying is that it was a process that was already going before you were banned. I have 80h away with deff from my southern cluster and I am not gonna stop that plan because of the bann, that village would have been taken no matter if you were playing or not.

Also, the process of me going towards north started way before that, so the barbs around the area was just not interesting before. not for me anyway (well barbs are always interesting for bob but you know).

So I won´t give you the advantage of me sending my deff all the way there and then not take the village and let the deff go aall the way back, just because you got banned. I played just as I would if you were still there. As is what proper play is.
Now if I were to use the situation for my advantage, you would have 10 trains sent to your empty villages from 50 minutes or so the minute I noticed that I could. But of course I didn´t.

Turnisse I also know wanted to come to the area days before your bann, because he wanted frontline.
Others, I do not know.

This bothers me a bit because you usually make some kind of sense.

Deleted User - 10770065

I don't know about you guys, but how I see this is that the screenshot shows abel saying that he would not take dstars because of the ban, but then he proceeded in taking a dstar anyway as shown by the other screenshot. So abel either forgot about his promise, forgot about the ban or lied. Am I missing something?

Curious George

Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but how I see this is that the screenshot shows you saying that you would not take dstars because of the ban, but then you proceeded in taking a dstar anyway. So you either forgot or lied. Am I missing something?

I think you missed the part where if he wanted to play dirty he'd have taken more of them?

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
What I am saying is that it was a process that was already going before you were banned. I have 80h away with deff from my southern cluster and I am not gonna stop that plan because of the bann, that village would have been taken no matter if you were playing or not.

Also, the process of me going towards north started way before that, so the barbs around the area was just not interesting before. not for me anyway (well barbs are always interesting for bob but you know).

So I won´t give you the advantage of me sending my deff all the way there and then not take the village and let the deff go aall the way back, just because you got banned. I played just as I would if you were still there. As is what proper play is.
Now if I were to use the situation for my advantage, you would have 10 trains sent to your empty villages from 50 minutes or so the minute I noticed that I could. But of course I didn´t.

Turnisse I also know wanted to come to the area days before your bann, because he wanted frontline.
Others, I do not know.

This bothers me a bit because you usually make some kind of sense.

Obviously I took it as a given that it was long range def it's not exactly rocket science lol.

Considering your stacks in the others are something like 5-6 dv and your account has 800 vils I dont think a couple of days round trip would have done much harm personally but hey if you feel that's more important than integrity and respect thats your call my guy.

I guess you've realised how garbage zero and ten account is with the reports of pping a wall in midline with 2dv in it that also flag boosted a 4% def flag. Or the fact he pops full def boosters to stop a few fangs. Or after I send a few fakes to a vil he puts 10dv in there and never destacks. Hilarious. So you decided intervening to assist him against one 3m point account was more important than maintaining your facade of fair play.

Understandable i suppose

Last edited:

DeletedUser121430

I'm still lost here, you saying the ban was unfair and that we are playing dirty because we carried on playing within the rules of the game?

Sureeeee, follow the rules and it won't happen, problem solved? If you belive the system is unfair, maybe you should open a ticket? But sadly, the world does revolve around you.

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
I'm still lost here, you saying the ban was unfair and that we are playing dirty because we carried on playing within the rules of the game?

Sureeeee, follow the rules and it won't happen, problem solved? If you belive the system is unfair, maybe you should open a ticket? But sadly, the world does revolve around you.

Thats not what i said. Maybe its my fault i forget there is a language barrier at play here. Perhaps i if i post it again in swedish you'll understand my point.

https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halmdocka

What i am saying is that your tribe and duke prides itself on its fair play and then lies and plays dirty by taking advantage of the situation because they're scared of losing. World wins are more important than integrity right?

You tell someone you wont shoot them and then turn around and shoot them in the leg. The proper response is not to say "well you should be grateful i didnt shoot you in the chest" :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser121430

What i am saying is that your tribe and duke prides itself on its fair play and then lies and plays dirty by taking advantage of the situation because they're scared of losing. World wins are more important than integrity right?
Boringgggggg, like I said
Ogil and a few others from 96 love the exploiting ban situations so this makes me chuckle :rolleyes::rolleyes: Stop crying and play