BAN APPEAL & discussion (LLOYD5. & DDTC8)

• Thread starter DeletedUser123623
  • Start date

DeletedUser123623

So, listen to the story.

I am sitting somebody who is under attack. I went on forum from the tribe LOL and then I saw the following that occoured in their tribe.

(i will link the whole post, the 2nd link is more important, but I'll give you everything from that post so you can put the whole story together)

Link 1: http://prntscr.com/ooucc9
Link 2: (important!): http://prntscr.com/oouco3

So, what happened is the following:

Lloyd5. had one of his friends in the tribe called [ally]LOL[/ally]. That friend is called ddtc8 .

So, basicly what happened, the other day ddtc8 "helped out" one of Lol's members by being a sitter on the account purvurtsky. Then the asshole move happened. He attacked on purpose with all the units, deffensive units, everything that was on that account, and launched the troops into another Lol's member, SteveP.

He killed the whole army of the sitting account on purpose, so the village would be deffensless. Then ddtc8 left LoL and went to join academy tribe Cold, which is the brother tribe to HEAT, and the player lloyd5. is the leader of HEAT & Cold both (check the profiles).

And finaly, after the deffense was killed on purpose, lloyd5. came with nobles shortly after and took a free villa, because they together made a deal and exploited a player.....

lloyd5. and ddtc8 did that on purpose together.

This is pure assholness what lloyd5. and ddtc8 did together, like cmon really, go into somebodys tribe, get a sitter from one of their members, launch his whole deff army into a tribesman, and let the enemy /leader/ player noble that village and then invite the player (ddtc8) who made that possible, to one of his tribes.

We ofcourse reported that to Staff with a few tickets from our tribe, but they won't do anything about lloyd5. and ddtc8 for the crime they commited.

This sitter rule is stupid, making the owners take the full blame. He didn't know that the guy that was going to sitt him, was a spy and he would exploit him, to give the enemy leader a free villa in exchange for invite. ARE THE GAME'S STANDARDS SO LOW ALREADY, THAT THIS IS OKAY?

We also talked to the victim, [player]purvurtsky[/player] and got the confirmation from his side -> http://prntscr.com/opahol, it was done all against his will. He didn't know at the time that ddtc8 was a spy for lloyd5., when he gave the sitter request and he got badly exploited by these 2 clowns.

He can't get a village himself, so he has to cheat to get them, ask bashers for clearing, then later he nobles the same bashers that cleared for him and he has an army of slaves stacking his village.

The information about what would happen to the account after he gave away the sitter, was not provided to the owner, was done without his consent and that part is illegal aswell. And if that's not enough for this community to hear me, think of this: What if somebody that you really really trusted, would do something like that, stab you in the back and provide a free villa for enemy's leader? Should this community accept this behavior and call it legal?

For me, the answer is obvious.

I'll never, ever allow this kind of players to prevail in this game. Hopefully you feel the same responsibility to bring them and alikes to deserved justice or this game is just too far gone, no decent rules and punishments, and the most despeciable people prevail..

Thank you for your time,

-W33D

DeletedUser123660

I agree, the rules and consequences of abusing account sitting should go back to how they used to be. At least then, players unknowing of the tactics of these people were protected by something. Now, the game is just "You're on your own" don't use bots, everything else is legal.

DeletedUser123623

Found something that confirms that what has been done, is illegal :

w8ok5f.png

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So let me get this straight;

Lloyd is cheating because he nobled ur member as your OTHER member betrayed his tribe?

W33D, come on..

-When approaching as ''Premade'' and brags about having an ally in ~TSE~ which the duke is more focused on trash talking then on Discord than anything then I must find this amusing. As a premade you should be able to know your teammates at all times no? but recruiting randoms such as Hulk Johansson (~TSE~ did that) does not make the premade statement stronger, quite frankly it's worse. Then we got you, who thought perhaps ddtc8 was loyal to you but wasn't in terms of this read and also because he is in COLD as I can see. The one part I do not get tho is this;

Abusing the account sit goes around three spectres;
-The guy who ask for sit:
1) He can adjust what he desires of allowing the other guy to do
2) He put faith in your members and his tribe
3) He decided not to go with a coplayer but rather ask for a coplayer

-The guy who takes the sit:
1) He decides how we wants to use that account in terms of the sit settings
2) He uses his own spare time to deliver the desire

-The Duke (in this case)
1) You are the one making sure sitters are being sat by people that the tribe can trust
2) You are the one accepting whos getting sat or whatnot
3) In this case, you make (in my opinion) a fool out of yourself with applying lloyd5. is cheating

-- In the end done has been done and proof or not.. the guy who sat was accepted to do it, the guy who asked for sit trusted the guy and the duke allowed this to happen.

Then the boiling point of externals comes into you play;
-You of all people, who approached lloyd5. for a joke deal on skype with Kirk the wineman must be taken seriously?

Well,
I can just say one thing about this in my personal view that I feel sorry for only one guy and that's the guy who gave him the sit but I don't feel sorry for you or your tribe at all. I wish a different view of the story tho, from lloyd5., purvurtsky and ddtc8.. not by the duke of Top Gun who have former grudges with lloyd5. , in the end you as a duke should focus on who to trust in your tribe contra blaming everyone outside.

OneMoreLight

Reaction score
So what does this mean now? I can't trust my tribe mates with sit because they are allowed to abuse it by the game rules? When did this happen? And why sitting is still an option if this is the case?

DeletedUser123623

Alexa, mate, I know that there's an asshole vipe going in HEAT, i know that, i hear it a lot from different people.

You guys cant get a village unless its gifted to you, because you're weak, dishonorable bunch of people. You lost all your off now alexa with trenno and loyd, you don't know how to attack, all you know is how to run mouths and cheat to get them. That's why you're deffending your members.

Individual or repetitive misuse of sitting may lead to punishments to all involved accounts.

This was intentional misuse of sitting and gifting village without owner's consent to enemy player who wants the village. Pfff, you're despicable tribe and one way or another, you're all going to fall, people who do bad things and exploit players never prevail.

Btw, nice OP! You just lost 9389 axe, 2544 light cavalary, 219 hc, 676 rams, 82 cats, 4 paladins and 4 nobles + you and trenno don't know how to time attacks.

So do yourselves a favor. Sit down and don't talk, instead look for a book of how to be suffisticated.

Best regards

DeletedUser123623

This summs up the tribe HEAT.

Attachments

• off3.png
    off3.png
    479.9 KB · Views: 27

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Mate,
Talk about changing subject for your own benefit.
Its true, me and Trenno failed 1 attemt which he admitted to screw up but we know you are completely clueless about how it is inside HEAT. We havent done a single op yet,
You in the other hand goes around talking on mails and make yourself look worse..

DeletedUser123740

So what does this mean now? I can't trust my tribe mates with sit because they are allowed to abuse it by the game rules? When did this happen? And why sitting is still an option if this is the case?

Thats why leaders shouldnt permit any sitter out of tribe

DeletedUser123623

Alexa, please, changing subject? Telling the truth about you and HEAT. You're worthless in every look. And stop deffending this kind of behavior, you're doing it only to protect your member lloyd. We both know he is feeble minded like you and can't get a villa unless gifted or cheated to get it.

The difference between me and you is, we help people who're under attack, meanwhile you exploit them and take advantage of them.

You're despecible and in time, everything will be returned and you'll pay the price for your actions.

Come then, TopGun is ready and will always be better than you and your band of exploiters.

We'll rip you out root and stem.

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
That sucks. Unfortunately, the rules are pretty clear on their stance:

8927bc1426b368c81171b3fd6a8a4d1b.png

Pretty shitty situation, but TW doesn't take responsibility for things like this. Unless the sitter is someone you know and completely trust, you should limit the type of access they have on the account.