TP Declares on Uni - Bacon Time

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Irrelevant argument your trying to make about activity has nothing to do with why we were successful today even in the slightest. There is always days where some people are busy with real life as it’s the weekend. Using that as a excuse or a point in a argument means nothing as it’s same for both sides and also favoured TP heavily at the start of the war. Now it’s affecting your side more. Swings and round abouts. Get over it.

Me talking about activity has nothing to do with your op today. Talking about activity was in response to Abel once again disparaging .net players.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Alright i Will be the Guy saying sorry about that but I thought it was a common meme by now.

It began with me joining the odz team in w100 quite late and we got shittalked a lot for being from a smaller server and therefore bad players.

I found it quite fun because me personally have won quite a few servers from all over the Community and just ”went with the meme”.
When they talked bad about .se, i talked bad about .net, and back then i played the account that had best war stats in basically Every war on w100 so that just made it fun.

Even in this war declaration they talked (probably to follow the meme) bad about swedish players. And me once again being among the top stat accounts in the war (despite being from .se) just find it fun.

Truth is, .se doesnt exist anymore. We are all .net players now. Truth is i just follow the meme. Truth is I respect a lot of accounts in TP and would probably play with them in future servers if i have the chance. But right now i just fire back a bit.

I know that i am not, and Will never again be, as good as i was back when the .se community started to know about me. I know most players from .net dont know why I was even known in that server, But still. I kinda learned half the server how to play, and still try to educate them all. I still know almost all of them and really wish them the best. So if you (even for fun) fire at .se, i Will (for fun) fire back.

Sorry if you think i am serious about it, peace!

Last edited:

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused here. Your success in the south is absolutely down to having far higher activity levels on that front. I don't think thats an insult is it? Nor do I think Adam is using it as an excuse. Its merely an observation. Yeah we gotta work harder, and yeah we gotta pull 90 new players from nowhere like you guys did. Maybe we can do it but we're at least willing to try.

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused here. Your success in the south is absolutely down to having far higher activity levels on that front. I don't think thats an insult is it? Nor do I think Adam is using it as an excuse. Its merely an observation. Yeah we gotta work harder, and yeah we gotta pull 90 new players from nowhere like you guys did. Maybe we can do it but we're at least willing to try.

" like u guys " When will u ever stop cry like that bitch u are? Those people that nobled yesterday are not new.

DeletedUser121430

Yeah we gotta work harder, and yeah we gotta pull 90 new players from nowhere
Didn't you internal them all and then put like 6 players on back line accounts, then kick players from front line accounts that didn't meat the expectations of individual players? why did you fail to put those high player accounts on the front's a leave accounts like Equal go uncovered? Can you guy's even mint enough to noble to entirety of UNI / Paunch? Especially as accounts start to diminish in the south? Why are so many account's not considering other factors?

Can you guy's even whip your players even more considering how nasty some of your players are to others? Seems that rather then just having fun you guys are on the grind.

Its merely an observation.

:p

DeletedUser118416

Everyone is active until they get opd. You’ll go inactive soon too don’t you worry, can use the old activity excuse then. Classic!

We had to turn 88 of them 90 players down as we were already too active. Would of been a unfair advantage for us. We don’t need anymore of them. Just being born a swede makes you privileged enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 11347146

@ShaunDK as I said you many times when we faced on HP, you must talk less and play more, or maybe wait before trash talk buddy.
2 days ago u posted my stats against TP, and yesterday i took 17 villa from Team Player clearing his entire front. I believe you are a prophet or something. Perhaps related to the Maya
So a quite reminder: don't talk too much because you know, then things can happen.

PS: the fact that just now im starting to do damage is because when I took that account was a turtle account almost 70% def, and the situation around me was terrible with 3-4 account that quit the game.

Time to time and #sry4die

DeletedUser20045

@ShaunDK as I said you many times when we faced on HP, you must talk less and play more, or maybe wait before trash talk buddy.
2 days ago u posted my stats against TP, and yesterday i took 17 villa from Team Player clearing his entire front. I believe you are a prophet or something. Perhaps related to the Maya
So a quite reminder: don't talk too much because you know, then things can happen.

PS: the fact that just now im starting to do damage is because when I took that account was a turtle account almost 70% def, and the situation around me was terrible with 3-4 account that quit the game.

Time to time and #sry4die

You do realise Shaun doesn't even play 106 :rolleyes:

DeletedUser118850

What next ''everyday post''...we are over 50 in lead, still waiting for TP?

Deleted User - 10770065

The guy who has talked the most so far in this war is telling others to stop talking (who haven't talked) whilst being carried and has contributed little to the war. There's a reason why most of your own tribe think you're a little autistic dribbler too.

CX

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
@ShaunDK Conor go instead back and likes all my comments! Support the dunder prince and dunder king evan.
VAD VET NI OM DUNDERGRABBARNA?

Nocturne

Reaction score
The biggest difference between swedish and .net players really are that we swedes adapt to new settings, thinks outside the box more and acctully use our troops better in most cases

Abel is the best at this, since he rarley use nukes (earlier than lategame) without paladins

While most other people just send nukes without paladin suffering alot more losses

.net players pretty much refuse to noble barbs, you got a full backline with i dont even know how much potential deff for your frontline

You say you farm them, but you lose out on millions of resources every day since they dont produce on their max capacity
I can go on and on with this list, but we are not more active than anyone else, we just use our time online better than others

DeletedUser89338

The biggest difference between swedish and .net players really are that we swedes adapt to new settings, thinks outside the box more and acctully use our troops better in most cases

Abel is the best at this, since he rarley use nukes (earlier than lategame) without paladins

While most other people just send nukes without paladin suffering alot more losses

.net players pretty much refuse to noble barbs, you got a full backline with i dont even know how much potential deff for your frontline

You say you farm them, but you lose out on millions of resources every day since they dont produce on their max capacity
I can go on and on with this list, but we are not more active than anyone else, we just use our time online better than others

Haven't you seen RageStyle's barb nobling recently?
I think he must have seen that we've been excused of barb nobling on several occasions in this world, and is now trying to impress us with his mad barb nobling skills. Probably in an attempt to get an invite so he can tribe hop for the 5th time ;)

DeletedUser118416

I disagree entirely about the barb nobling.

You don’t need to noble barbs to be able to compete at all. It is just an option if you have surplus nobles. An option that does not have to be explored.

I mean I have only taken a few barbs most are from deleted players after they quit but very few barbs. You are 1 rank higher than me while having internals and being gifted a large portion deep inside enemy lines.

I have not taken any internals, only nobled tribe mates to reposition which was 4 villages not to actually internal. I started almost 2 months later than you which in early game is a huge difference as it domino effect happens. The only reason why my growth has been one of the highest in this world is due to farming. Which I would have so much less growth.

You say you need it for def. When I was asked to noble the barbs inside me it was at the point that with Paunch we were 35mil larger than TP we were not lacking in defence we were lacking in how we used it. You say your adapting, but you couldn’t adapt to a 35mil lead and needed to result in barb nobling.

I like you Dennis but the reason behind barb nobling in Uni was retarded...

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As long as I can noble barbs without anyone minds, then you noble whatever you want, collect your resources whatever way you deem more effective :D Already did one "lets see if you can outgrow me when I just noble barbs and scavenge instead while smashing every other barb with catapults so you others farm less" on w105 and I don´t have to do it again I guess. At least scavenging cant be as easily countered as farming can, if I were leader in an startup tribe I would have your areas smashed with catapults directly and then you can spam lc how much you want. It is just bad play from UNI not doing it on w106, but then again, I joined very late.

I just wish there wasn´t so many enemies so I can go back to take some barbs again. It is not the bob way to have a lot of oda and take enemy caps, we are an peaceful account that don´t wish to noble from players. But you evil guys keep declaring war with us so I have to :( Can you guys please go barb so I can noble your villages with more joy thank yoooou.

And to be honest, no there is not much difference between .se and "other players", we can´t say that while getting carried by "net accounts" ^^