BAN APPEAL & discussion (LLOYD5. & DDTC8)

• Thread starter DeletedUser123623
  • Start date

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Alexa, please, changing subject? Telling the truth about you and HEAT. You're worthless in every look. And stop deffending this kind of behavior, you're doing it only to protect your member lloyd. We both know he is feeble minded like you and can't get a villa unless gifted or cheated to get it.

The difference between me and you is, we help people who're under attack, meanwhile you exploit them and take advantage of them.

You're despecible and in time, everything will be returned and you'll pay the price for your actions.

Come then, TopGun is ready and will always be better than you and your band of exploiters.

We'll rip you out root and stem.

I dont even know why you talk so much about me or members of HEAT in general for two persons actions regardless, and yeah u did end up changing subject cause you did not like the fact I answered in a neutral standpoint rather than sucking up to you. Fact remains the same, I said i fell sorry for him but I dont feel sorry for you.

You seem to have a hard time reading cause of your emotions and that's okay but dont come here acting like a hero, cause those who seen you into play in W109 knows you are just full of double standards but its okay as long as it is benefiting you, right?

Again I like hearing the story from different angles ive just heard yours, but that makes me a horrible human being cause u know.. TW-logic

And yeah for a "premade" tribe, you should be better at figuring out who to trust in your tribe, atleast since you brag about it.

.. but hey since you are addicted to Summer Nights;

''Tell me more, tell me more
But you don't gotta brag (that's all you do)
Tell me more, tell me more
Cause he (W33D) sounds like a drag''

maxresdefault.jpg

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
-W33D Aug 08, 20:06
Hello.

I apologize in advance for what you're about to hear, but you must hear it, because I don't want anyone else to be deceived.

I must inform you, that [player]Alexa Bliss[/player], [player]lloyd5.[/player] started kicking random members from the academy tribe [ally]Cold[/ally], because they're paranoid and think that everyone are spies there....

In truth, they're doing so to get food, to trick players who were promised protection inside your family tribes, and to get free villages out of deceit...disguisting. They can't noble our villages, now they must betray their own so they can spread their accounts and the accounts of players in HEAT, which some are also same assholes as the 2 leaders...and about the great [player]lloyd5.[/player]'s plans:
he only uses players for himself, he's Versailles Number 2, the plague of TW. He's got you stacking him, bashers to clear for him, their offs die and then he nobles the same bashers. He can't noble a villa unless its free, such a joke. He's shown 0 leadership, all he does is trashtalk players from all over the continent. I got 30 messages stored from 30 diffent players, how lloyd approached them and trashtalked and insulted them.

I received word, that this is happening from random members who were or are being abused in [ally]Cold[/ally], and were removed. I never had any contact with them in whole my gameplay, till this very hour and they were removed, accused being my spies and nobles sent on them...

Anyways, doesn't matter now. Your tribal family is lead by a bunch of selfish players, who spread dickhead vibe, trick players and cheat, to better themselves. I never tell lies, not to honest people, all I want is for you to realize that.

Just a quick advise, take it seriously or not, it's none of my concern: Follow yourself and people worthy of being trusted, not arrogant and deceitful players who happen to be positioned as leaders.

Anyone who needs protection from their deceitful tactics and betrayal, is welcome to message me and we will help.

Sorry for messaging you in this kind of way...I just want fair game and this kind of dishonorable crap to stop happening.

Forget these guys and find your own way...

Best regards,

[player]-W33D[/player]

------------------------------------------------------

You never tell lies yeah, you would never plant any spies would you? :p
this is so sad man, but yet so funny #GossipGirlTactics

Last edited:

DeletedUser123197

First off W33D tried to recruit our members as well as Lol and the surrounding tribes to fight us. Which was the whole reason for the Lol NAP in the first place. Long story short the NAP broke and we took a few members in.

As with the account sitting issue. As soon as you offer your account to someone else, you have given them permission to use it how they want... Not saying that's the way I would have gone and done it but, that's what happened. No rules were broken. It would be different if the person was asked the account sit, but as I see it, this was not the case.

This is a war game, and in wars there are always spies,fighters and sacrifices. This is not called Tribal Hugz (Sorry for the over used term, but that's the only thing that fits.) do not expect everyone to play fairly. I mean look at what pp has done to the game. Spend $1000 and have 4 villages all 9k points before your BP is up, not everyone has money to spend on this game. It is up to you and you alone to survive, if you trust the wrong person and get taken out. Well now next time you know not to trust that person.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
a37fbaf8f1050c0f36edf428efba3aaf.png

Just over here marking villages while y'all have fun. Please fwd all reports to me during this war/skirmish.
~Much Love, Babin.

DeletedUser123623

Oh, you HEAT boys are so sad.

Let me get this straight for you, so the information can reach your tiny minds.

We never had any naps with lol or pacted with them, but you did make a NAP with them, because you wanted them to fight us ;) And you broke the NAP, because you need food and because your great leader lloyd5. keeps getting manipulated by my fake spy Ararma, who fed him wrong information ;) Few steps ahead alright ;)

You talk so much dear HEAT players. You loose villages, you loose offs, meanwhile we loose nothing. And here you are, keep talking about me ;)

Your leader lloyd5. cheated to get a villa, you guys betrayed random people from Cold, accused them of being spies, I never talked to them before today's date. And soon after you kicked them out of paranoia that they're spies, you cowardly sent nobles on them, and they did nothing to you, always helped when you needed.

But you betrayed your players from academy because you need food, you cant spread over our villages, so now you must noble your own to boost your top accounts in HEAT.

You're the most despicable tribe ever met, the players you have there are perfect assholes, you're perfect for eachother. My 2 times smaller tribe is defeating the "GLORIOUS HEAT". And you still talk, trying to be smart.

Do not worry. We will rip you out from this continent. Since the world begun we already killed 21 of your off armies. And you havent taken a single villa ;)

I'll hunt you down like rabid dogs, everyone despises your tribe because you and lloyd trashtalk to random people, bully them and trick them for your own benefits.

Keep on going, you're nothing but strong on words. Looking forward to the next OP from your side, I have not yet had my fulfill of blood.

Btw, your memes suck, not even understandable or enjoyable.

DeletedUser122473

Lloyds buddy abused sitter rights to take vills from an account. Dick move, but legal.

As to the guy complaining. You know what I always hated about the old sitter rule? When some knobhead left the tribe no warnings no nothing and you had a sit. Sat his account for 2 weeks, had enough, internalled the guy. And he reported you and got you banned, ahh the good old days.

It happens, that's why you don't trust rando's with your account at the start, and if it was a friend. Well they wouldn't be a friend anymore would they?

DeletedUser123197

Players?
Who?
How many? (1-20)
Post their messages?

Ararma? Who?

Fake spy????

Sounds like you play just as dirty as lloyd....

Plus, we are bigger. Which means we have bigger fish to fry.

Now stop whining and play the game...

Last edited:

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh, you HEAT boys are so sad.

Let me get this straight for you, so the information can reach your tiny minds.

We never had any naps with lol or pacted with them, but you did make a NAP with them, because you wanted them to fight us ;) And you broke the NAP, because you need food and because your great leader lloyd5. keeps getting manipulated by my fake spy Ararma, who fed him wrong information ;) Few steps ahead alright ;)

You talk so much dear HEAT players. You loose villages, you loose offs, meanwhile we loose nothing. And here you are, keep talking about me ;)

Your leader lloyd5. cheated to get a villa, you guys betrayed random people from Cold, accused them of being spies, I never talked to them before today's date. And soon after you kicked them out of paranoia that they're spies, you cowardly sent nobles on them, and they did nothing to you, always helped when you needed.

But you betrayed your players from academy because you need food, you cant spread over our villages, so now you must noble your own to boost your top accounts in HEAT.

You're the most despicable tribe ever met, the players you have there are perfect assholes, you're perfect for eachother. My 2 times smaller tribe is defeating the "GLORIOUS HEAT". And you still talk, trying to be smart.

Do not worry. We will rip you out from this continent. Since the world begun we already killed 21 of your off armies. And you havent taken a single villa ;)

I'll hunt you down like rabid dogs, everyone despises your tribe because you and lloyd trashtalk to random people, bully them and trick them for your own benefits.

Keep on going, you're nothing but strong on words. Looking forward to the next OP from your side, I have not yet had my fulfill of blood.

Btw, your memes suck, not even understandable or enjoyable.

37s8u2.jpg

Hi -W33d,

I made a meme for you so even you might understand it!
I am still not sure if it's approved by the almighty Tennis player Larry but
Hope you like it

xoxoox urs truly
Bliss <3

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think I am having some sort of a cancer

Feeling really sick

Hasn’t been able to stay awake all night

Dead

Be W33D

Receive a nugget of false information from an unreliable source.

Wrenches sweat from neckbeard.

Types furiously on the externals and to everybody in-game via circular messages.

Pretends to be the hero and saviour of his enemy's subjects.

Can't back up a single word he says when questioned.

Get out

Last edited by a moderator: