A complete biased and blind analysis

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Evening ladies and gentlemen,

Since we dont have much going on this world. On the other hand, I don’t have much going. Well i do but running away from them to do less productive things like this post. which is based on only today’s quick observations.

Now lets get to the point. below is the map of top 8 tribes and a small table of their farming/scavenging rate.

zDVK4Ra.jpg

pefBx7J.jpg

Lets start with Cannae if i spelled right. It seems like hong kong bull market which is coplayed by Sam aka incoming impact, had a disagreement with one of the players of his previous tribe and left them. not surprising but it just happened sooner than expected. anyways.. even with that attitude he was able to pull a nice crew and get rank 1 which is 1.9 times bigger than next tribe on ranking table. yes size matters if used wisely. good farming good scavenging and mostly dominating first few pages of ODA ranking tables. good spread and great chance to control K53/K64 and even a good portion of K65 and south of K55 if Toxic wont beat them to it. that all apart from their home continent. we can say its a good crew and a promising tribe.. only risk right now is internal conflict. if not i can see them lasting for a long while.

Then we have HEAT. A core tribe that has Toxic to their east and south, WIN to their north and no access to the rim unless they go through one of them. which seems like close to impossible from looking at the map. instead a higher chance of getting ganged on by those two tribes in the future. overall.. bad location, bad farming and bad scavenging. not sure who is their duke or knowing much about their members so will just leave it here.

Toxic.. one of the most interesting tribe in w109. small crew with highly experienced well known players. perfect scavenging with not so perfect farming. this might be due to consistent nobling and not leaving nukes home. apart from using pp more than others. which works perfectly. awesome job guys and girls. spread is little tricky but if they have a strong alliance with LSD and tudadar then it finishes that half circle and they can comfortably get into any war against core tribes like HEAT without worrying about their backline which is mostly guest accounts and players below 3k. mostly food in thenwarehouse for them. they will be having a race against time due to cannae presence in south east half of the world but we will see.

CREAM simply the best.

will finish others later cause this whole thing was written on phone and its exhausting.

Alright guys, we are back and lets start from where we stopped last. That would be WIN tribe. low farming good scavenging and spread is not impressive at all. "if you are under 4K points" on their profile and having an academy tribe in 2019. you guys can surly do better than this. YET they might have safest location compared to other tribes. so who knows.

saving Prime for later so lets go to next one for now which is LSD. fairly good farming, small crew which is usually smart. nice location. again if those guys work with Toxic. we are really expected to see them during end stage. don't know much about the lineup or leadership there. i believe their duke got into .net after w100 and if memory serves right.. he lead a tribe on 101. so this is not the first time for sure.

and there is tudadar one man tribe yoyo. I can assume he has some sort of relation with Toxic and if so they can really use his barbling skills to control K65 and south K55 before others. or at least thats what i think is best.

now while i was taking a break after writing first part. some very interesting info popped up from unknown source. so thanks to him/her we can analyze Prime Situation in little more details than quick look at the rankings and such.

from the declarations of M8 family which i am part of them. yes I know..it contradicts with my previous comment on WIN having a family tribe but lets move on. we knew they were being led by a guy named crystalball who quit/merged. but no thats not what happened. lets take a look at the screenshots that have been sent by that generous source.

jhzGcU1.png

2vYxtES.png

As you see there is panic there is instability and above all.. a banned duke that got nobled by a rogue member.. then later one of their top members left the tribe. one they recruited from M8 family I think we all know who by now :D
and even worse.. they are two clusters, one north of cannae and the other between CREAM and WIN so i don't know.

That is all for now my friends, and if you have questions, suggestions or objections to anything above.. PLEASE keep them to yourself.

Goodluck to you guys and all the other tribes.

Cheers,

Last edited:

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
for those who have been praying and restlessly waiting and counting seconds for the 2nd part to be finished. enjoy now :)

superguy123

fun write up, to bad the part about prime is a little to late in my opinion.
Changed prime a ton on the inside

DeletedUser123695

As said above, I think you have gotten PRIME quite wrong. Since it is a complete new leadership, as well as a comletely new tribe.

You also got the "rogue member nobled crystalball" all wrong. The "rogue" member nobling was me, and I nobled a tribemember who was inactive (a long, different story).

Crystalball was just really bad, and got nobled by our enemy while banned.

DeletedUser41903

Nice, finely something on the forums.

Thanks for taking your time on giving some of us something to read.

Edit: crystalball has deleted his account. lol

Last edited:

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As said above, I think you have gotten PRIME quite wrong. Since it is a complete new leadership, as well as a comletely new tribe.

You also got the "rogue member nobled crystalball" all wrong. The "rogue" member nobling was me, and I nobled a tribemember who was inactive (a long, different story).

Crystalball was just really bad, and got nobled by our enemy while banned.

my analysis are based on facts and numbers. and you my friend want to argue with theories and wishful thinks. however you have points that i agree with. like crystalball was bad. like there is a new leadership. its not like prime chose to have a new leadership.. its more like prime was forced to make a new leadership. and we all know that you cant make effective warriors by force.

from what my sources provided, it seemed like crystalball (prime ex duke) is under an attackable ban and your tribemates were not aware of you nobling him and council or (ex council?) was quiet. there were people wondering “why orangejuice is still in this tribe”. I think.. you either saw free villages and decided to get them for yourself before anyone else does since it seemed like the tribe is going to collapse. or you got green light from council i mean ex council and rest of the tribe remained unaware of it. and then you make it sound like you did the tribe a favor by nobling them before outsiders does.

thats what the evidences say.. sorry (mshrug). i would leave it at this if I were you, unless you want to drag attention to your tribe and have other tribes to focus on you guys :/ no one wants that early game. but honestly good luck with the whole new tribe leadership thing. you can prove us wrong.

Last edited:

DeletedUser123695

my analysis are based on facts and numbers. and you my friend want to argue with theories and wishful thinks. however you have points that i agree with. like crystalball was bad. like there is a new leadership. its not like prime chose to have a new leadership.. its more like prime was forced to make a new leadership. and we all know that you cant make effective warriors by force.

from what my sources provided, it seemed like crystalball (prime ex duke) is under an attackable ban and your tribemates were not aware of you nobling him and council or (ex council?) was quiet. there were people wondering “why orangejuice is still in this tribe”. I think.. you either saw free villages and decided to get them for yourself before anyone else does since it seemed like the tribe is going to collapse. or you got green light from council i mean ex council and rest of the tribe remained unaware of it. and then you make it sound like you did the tribe a favor by nobling them before outsiders does.

thats what the evidences say.. sorry (mshrug). i would leave it at this if I were you, unless you want to drag attention to your tribe and have other tribes to focus on you guys :/ no one wants that early game. but honestly good luck with the whole new tribe leadership thing. you can prove us wrong.

Once again, you manage to get the NOT "facts and numbers" wrong. I did not noble Crystalball. He was nobled by our enemies while having an attackable ban. We then decided to take what was left as damage control since it would otherwise have gone to the enemies. And, I did not take a single one of those "damage control" villages. Because the "rogue member" and the crystalball story are 2 completely different stories. You have just gotten them mixed up from a really bad screenshot that does not differentiate the two different matters.

The "rogue member" is still me, nobling another tribe member who was not playing (and wasnt crystalball), and that was never even a thing. Just got a few questionmarks while it happned, until it was all sorted out.

And we were never forced into a new leadership. It was bound to happen either way, and since then a full reconstruction of the tribe has been made. And the only thing that persists are the key players as well as the name.

I would leave it at this if I were you, beacuse I am not afraid of dragging attention to us, and you are just rambling about things you do not know.

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i feel kinda tricked here tbh :( in my original post i didn’t mention your name just understood crystalball got attackable ban lost a village then before the ban is over.. rest got nobled by his own mates or something. thats obvious to all of us from the screenshots. but then you pointed to yourself as that rogue member. and led me to believe it was you.. i shouldn't have believed you before providing me with proof first. I tend to believe others and it usually backfires. don’t worry about me. i will get over it. no biggie really.

but that doesnt change the fact that you still nobled one of your own and basically same previous post i made just a different name.. i am trusting you again on this one. i hope i wont be let down again.

i wasn’t planning to show you these but these two screenshots tells me they werent aware of you doing the whole control damage thing and it shows that prime got forced to have a new leadership.

CJbzgtY.jpg

i dont know them but i could tell this is not the happiest day of their lives. because of what YOU did.

5F1QLg6.jpg

and in this one, i get the feeling you guys still prefer crystalball. and since he didnt come back you had to pick last resort current duke ?

thats how i understand the situation. bare in mind, i am not here to fight you. my job is to watch everyone fight each others.

DeletedUser123695

i feel kinda tricked here tbh :( in my original post i didn’t mention your name just understood crystalball got attackable ban lost a village then before the ban is over.. rest got nobled by his own mates or something. thats obvious to all of us from the screenshots. but then you pointed to yourself as that rogue member. and led me to believe it was you.. i shouldn't have believed you before providing me with proof first. I tend to believe others and it usually backfires. don’t worry about me. i will get over it. no biggie really.

but that doesnt change the fact that you still nobled one of your own and basically same previous post i made just a different name.. i am trusting you again on this one. i hope i wont be let down again.

i wasn’t planning to show you these but these two screenshots tells me they werent aware of you doing the whole control damage thing and it shows that prime got forced to have a new leadership.

CJbzgtY.jpg

i dont know them but i could tell this is not the happiest day of their lives. because of what YOU did.

5F1QLg6.jpg

and in this one, i get the feeling you guys still prefer crystalball. and since he didnt come back you had to pick last resort current duke ?

thats how i understand the situation. bare in mind, i am not here to fight you. my job is to watch everyone fight each others

You are delusional. I did not lead you to believe anything. I said it the way it were the first time, and it still remains true.

And from these pictures you post, how many of the names you got in there are still in the tribe? I can give you a hint, its LESS than two.

I can't answer for the whole tribe of course, but I can guarantee that a big amount of people did not want him as a leader, at all. The main problem was more about the people that both had the experience as well as the skill to be leaders did not know if they wanted to put in the time and dedication it takes to be leader of a tribe. But things started to change, and players got more and more dedicated.

I just want to clarify that I in no way believe that we currently are a tribe that will win the world in this current state. But that goes for all the current tribes. As we all know, there will be tons of changes and things happening on the world even before the final wars will start to take place. Chances are we wont even have any of these tribe names fihgting for it in the end.

I am just pointing out some obvious faults in your "facts and numbers"

Edit: Also, once again you manage to mix up TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS. Why do you keep posting these screenshots, when you clearly do not even understand the context of them?

I can try to give you a little tl;dr as you seem to lack reading comprehension:
The "damage control thing" was basically just nobling of crystalball after he was banned. Crystalball was aware of this, the whole tribe was aware of this and it was done by different tribemembers, (I was not one of them).

The "rogue bla bla" incident, was still me nobling a tribe member who did not play the game anymore. It was some confusion in the tribe the first couple of minutes, until things were sorted out. You are making that into a far greater deal than it ever was in the tribe, based on some text messages in a discord channel from FORMER MEMBERS OF THE TRIBE.

tl;dr 2 for the tl;dr that clearly got to long:
You do not know jack shit.

Last edited by a moderator: