TP Declares on Uni - Bacon Time

DeletedUser123345

The one's nobling TP are to busy, we that cand noble TP got time to talk shit on external :)

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
>Has more than 5 accounts rotation nuking Kpap
>multiple tribe ops
>complains that Kpap has “oVeR”stacked

Stop nuking him then x d Some people need stacks big enough to survive without pping every wall :oops:

Ngl, I pped a wall last night was pretty fun I should try it more often. Anyone want to loan me 100k pp? I promise I’ll pay it back

DeletedUser123345

>Has more than 5 accounts rotation nuking Kpap
>multiple tribe ops
>complains that Kpap has “oVeR”stacked

Stop nuking him then x d Some people need stacks big enough to survive without pping every wall :oops:

Ngl, I pped a wall last night was pretty fun I should try it more often. Anyone want to loan me 100k pp? I promise I’ll pay it back
Can only spare you 85K, is that enough?, need the last 15 for myself so you can complain about it some more!

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

wonder where i find this one :rolleyes:

DeletedUser122681

I can recall in the beginning i had send you 8 nukes for oda in some 30k-30k stacks.Then you mass stacked every vill in 5 hours from me with 50k-50k at least stacks.Hilarious:D Plus as i was told you have a habbit of pping after every nuke they send to you and pop up flag doublers easily. With prem bonuses active, no worries why we avoid you:p
Overall i dont know if your acc is actually good or just have stacks everywhere and 5-6 digits prem to spend but you re far the most interesting player i ve faced since ages...

This post! I like this post :)