CANNAE VS -FIRE-

DeletedUser119960

Hmm when did we declare or get declared on.

Ohh wait that right we dont have a war with fire

DeletedUser51390

who do you think will win?

Generally these types of posts are made from members outside the two tribes. Not someone in one of the tribes who consistently runs his mouth about the other. Clearly trying to get a reaction and prompt early attacks. But hey, good on you I guess

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Generally these types of posts are made from members outside the two tribes. Not someone in one of the tribes who consistently runs his mouth about the other. Clearly trying to get a reaction and prompt early attacks. But hey, good on you I guess
You must be fun at externals..

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Did you even get the password for the hong kong account? LOL How long will you have that bad boi? I give it 2 weeks.

Trainwrek

Which one is -Fire- again? The one with Cheese and those other guys? Oooooh I gotcha now... I think there's that one dad guy too

.Yoda

obviously this post has been edited, it was way more joooicy, kinda realised wasnt the best way to go about it so i kept it passive...

.Yoda

im willing to take the hit about pure attention, it was my mistake, i shouldnt have created this thread, i didnt know how to delete it so i just edited it to something dumb.

DeletedUser51390

Always good to have some sort of talk going on here. I prefer this over rating the player above me D:

Farm : blue/green - non better
Profile : wicked awesome
Tribe: scared, bet not a one will 1V1 me IRL

.Yoda

can someone confirm if incomming impact/sam is the same sam from world 77? (leader of nam)

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
can someone confirm if incomming impact/sam is the same sam from world 77? (leader of nam)
Can decline. Sam leader of NAM on 77 was rathismar. Why is this even a question? Here's Sam's life on w77.

195bd2a897ff145d45e0f4212eb9fac1.png

DeletedUser43986

If you look at the map right now, HEAT actually looks like a flame. COINCIDENCE? I think not