Only The Beginning

Chitwi

Honestly disappointing... As an outsider watching this world from the very beginning, and being excited to watch Magic and K! slug it out... it sucks to see mergers of this caliber happen. Instead of fighting K! straight up... hugging together with absolutely no limit to the level of noob tribe you will befriend... and ANGERS literally recruiting their food in this sorry attempt for merge-to-win. With good players on both sides it seems so unnecessary and a huge cop out. I hope the newly recruited pawns get devoured, the sheep panic and this languorous behavior backfires on the sloths.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
HelloSica say K! tribe very easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Weren't like half of y'all banned on 104 for multi-accounting? Now y'all have like unlimited "people" on this world. Lol which tribe is "vamp" made of? Where's the def accounts that noble barbs and throw it to the frontline then will gift out the villages later?

Sorry I don't follow this world just seen you posting bragging and had to step in. Also tell hellosica that they better watch out or big bad tudadar might noble them out again solo. Lol

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
upload_2019-9-24_18-25-33.png

2 week stats update

live footage from the cbirds clubhouse
giphy.gif

DeletedUser119533

View attachment 2945

2 week stats update

live footage from the cbirds clubhouse
giphy.gif

Yes but only becuase your team have not included drama!, drama? and Nir from the stats. Why not post the stats with those tribes you are working with and see what the results are?

Side 1:
Tribes: Magic, Spellz, hello, Anger+, Angers, Mafia, MF2, MF4, MF5, FoF
Side 2:
Tribes: K!, NIR, Drama!, Drama?

Timeframe: 11/09/2019 00:00:00 to 25/09/2019 08:27:17

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 944
Side 2: 308
Difference: 636

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,546,565
Side 2: 2,686,804
Difference: 4,859,761

chart

Ahhhh now i realise why your allies are not being included

Last edited:

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You literally had drama accounts gift villages, but sure put whatever stats you want :)
both magic and angers going negative on stats now anyways

DeletedUser122473

You literally had drama accounts gift villages, but sure put whatever stats you want :)
both magic and angers going negative on stats now anyways
There were freebies? I would've liked some freebies, I love freebies.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Seems a bit silly to try and recreate the war from world 102, especially since you guys would have eventually lost after a while if the merge didn't happen.

Oh well, more fun for me over the weekends.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Seems a bit silly to try and recreate the war from world 102, especially since you guys would have eventually lost after a while if the merge didn't happen.

Oh well, more fun for me over the weekends.

ITT: Mr random guy talking on a world forum where hes completely irrelevant about the better times on worlds where he was 10% relevant

Its in fact scary guys like this are educating our youth

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yeah it's super scary that I spend most days teaching instead of playing TW. How dare I care about real life more!

DeletedUser121486

Yeah it's super scary that I spend most days teaching instead of playing TW. How dare I care about real life more!

We all care about real life more, (or at least I'd hope) we just aren't all irrelevant. Even I, with all 5 minutes a day I put into TW, manage to stay more relevant that chatty accounts like you; which is sad because I have a decently big mouth. Anyway, back to grinding league while angers sends 10000 hour travel time fangs to cat buildings that rebuild faster than their travel time :rolleyes:

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Gee, you guys sure give someone supposedly not relevant plenty of attention. Also calling me that won't work to get me to leave so better change tactics there.

DeletedUser45512

It's funny really after playing on both sides of this war how this game goes.

For all those in magic/angers who are going to reply but Fred your a dirty rat who spied and backstabbed let me say this now. I never spied your stupid mass recruitment is the reason there is spies. Don't use me as a scapegoat for your failings

Funny the person I played with since W18 Lies to me when I confide in him and he kicks me from the tribe and blames me. Don't worry I will just keep walling your nukes.

The funniest thing is throughout this world if I ever messaged Jacob he was always down for some friendly banter even though we were enemies at the time I realise now I have chosen the right side at last, when your enemies act respectfully and your tribemates don't then you really should evaluate your priorities I would advise others to think accordingly.

I guarantee Magic won't win this world as eventually they will break or the Koreans will swoop in and either recruit or internal what they want. I feel sorry for those left on the outside of that eventuality. Trent/Keith/Stoner good luck explaining it.

Now let the magic hating begin.

DeletedUser122645

It's funny really after playing on both sides of this war how this game goes.

For all those in magic/angers who are going to reply but Fred your a dirty rat who spied and backstabbed let me say this now. I never spied your stupid mass recruitment is the reason there is spies. Don't use me as a scapegoat for your failings

Funny the person I played with since W18 Lies to me when I confide in him and he kicks me from the tribe and blames me. Don't worry I will just keep walling your nukes.

The funniest thing is throughout this world if I ever messaged Jacob he was always down for some friendly banter even though we were enemies at the time I realise now I have chosen the right side at last, when your enemies act respectfully and your tribemates don't then you really should evaluate your priorities I would advise others to think accordingly.

I guarantee Magic won't win this world as eventually they will break or the Koreans will swoop in and either recruit or internal what they want. I feel sorry for those left on the outside of that eventuality. Trent/Keith/Stoner good luck explaining it.

Now let the magic hating begin.

Fred power up!

I not hate fred :cool::cool:

but 800 nuke -> 2 village

2.5 nuke -> 2 village lol

Lahuil is very easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :p:p

maybe ?? crusnh , fred, beat -> hard o_Oo_O
other members -> very easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :p:p:p:p:p

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
yeah lets ingore the other day when you dont even send trains on the same second, or when I splated some nukes so just ingore all that and call it 2.5 nukes when the account was inactive because of rl stuff.

if you where good you could have taken atleast 10 villages so rip you. it wont happen again so be happy while you can