The fall of a great, the start of a conquest

dandan347

New to the externals, be nice ;)

Backstory; Born in battle on the 3rd of September, Quack was formed, after the Active members of now renamed from =SA= (silent assassins) to Quack, merged with the elite of the KUSH extended family, the new tribe then started a campaign of removing all the former tribemates villages into our possession and since then the rapid and aggressive expansion along the rim has only increased in speed starting at 1.5mil points 233 villages to now sitting at 6.2mil 767 villages.

Our first main op against a player that can actually launch a nuke was against UBER, the constant tribe leaving and reforming by alexa and the remnant of OC.. / G.O.D was getting annoying having to re apply a map highlight everyday, we are not finished yet looking at you poisonoak ;)
Side 1:
Tribes: QUACK
Side 2:
Tribes: UBER

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 2
Difference: 48

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 366,482
Side 2: 17,608
Difference: 348,874

chart

On the western front-line of Quack was this thorn in our side since day one i introduce pippacoolo, one of the remnant Kush members that never made the cut and was bitter for that, decided it would be a good idea to poke the hornets nest so to speak, he was quickly removed.

Side 1:
Tribes: QUACK
Side 2:
Players: pippacoolo

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 2
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 98,792
Side 2: 7,084
Difference: 91,708

chart

Seeing as it is our tribes birthday i thought id share,:)

Dan

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nice work on the post and the war.

Good to see stuff happening in W108
Yeah a brilliant war considering the points difference and member differential, not to mention ya'll were given info BY me when I was leaving for exam for one cause, can you guess what the cause was?
Instead decided to take advantage and fight when I couldn't fight
so basically it was PoisonOak vs Quack.

dandan347

Yeah a brilliant war considering the points difference and member differential, not to mention ya'll were given info BY me when I was leaving for exam for one cause, can you guess what the cause was?
Instead decided to take advantage and fight when I couldn't fight
so basically it was PoisonOak vs Quack.

We declared on you and started launching before you decided to mass message saying you are busy in real life, so us 'taking advantage' is irrelevant.

It was pre planned, i never said we didnt have an advantage in the war from the start?, i mean why would you start a war if you dont have the advantage thats just dumb?

As for poison vs quack, you are right about that we haven't finished the push yet :) we closed the gap between quack and him, its only a matter of when, not if we noble him ;)

Sep 27
21:32 The tribe has declared war on UBER.

Alexa Bliss Sep 28, 19:49
Hello,

I gotta say,
the timing could not be worse.. yall had to declare on our ass the same week that I got my apprentice exam as electrician (which I failed already 1 time due to TW), sadly I this was the last day I could enjoy a good fight,
if it's something that is half proven here is that I can defend myself no matter how many yall are but the numbers are bigger than the skills of one guy so kudos for that,
I just wish it was after my exam so I could play it all out which I did not get the oppertunity to do.

Im happy for one thing tho, learning Poison to be top tier, so the next time I recall one of your names then we can have a proper fair fight

Take care and have fun

Sander

for the day you could fight, you sniped alot of nobles tho!

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We declared on you and started launching before you decided to mass message saying you are busy in real life, so us 'taking advantage' is irrelevant.

It was pre planned, i never said we didnt have an advantage in the war from the start?, i mean why would you start a war if you dont have the advantage thats just dumb?

As for poison vs quack, you are right about that we haven't finished the push yet :) we closed the gap between quack and him, its only a matter of when, not if we noble him ;)

Sep 27
21:32 The tribe has declared war on UBER.

for the day you could fight, you sniped alot of nobles tho!

I sniped everything, except the one that was so far away :(