Side 2: 49,608,696
Difference: 19,593,122

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,278,412
Side 2: 644,058
Difference: 1,634,354

chart

As a spectator, it looks like Angers is gaining more village and winning versus Drama? and Drama! while K! Is taking advantage of the situation. So, I wonder what will happen if Angers and its family tribe is done with Drama and starts focusing on war versus K!. Will this be a war of attrition? Will there be a 2 top tribe vs 1? Who will win in the end? I dont know cause again im just a spectator and im just interested on how things are going in this world.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
As a spectator, it looks like Angers is gaining more village and winning versus Drama? and Drama! while K! Is taking advantage of the situation. So, I wonder what will happen if Angers and its family tribe is done with Drama and starts focusing on war versus K!. Will this be a war of attrition? Will there be a 2 top tribe vs 1? Who will win in the end? I dont know cause again im just a spectator and im just interested on how things are going in this world.

Implying we consider magic a top tribe?

#IdTakeDramaAnyday

Agathokakological

Pretty much the case, Lets see what happens when drama is cleaned up.

Angers gonna give it you

DeletedUser101339

Even if Angers win you'd have to be delusional to think it was a fair fight, pretty sure everyone outside of angers/magic/spellz/FoF/mafia 1 through 18 think the way they've played is pretty scummy, but ignore me, I'll just go back to catting the constant barb caps taken by angers low morale dogs in a valiant attempt at gameplay, when pp abuse isn't enough 6 months into a world you better call on your 70k point accounts to help you out with barbing.

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
remember when diopter took 2 villages of us, called us easy?

he recalled def from 1, that next to 35 mins noble walk. and we just walked in free take back. didnt even try and C snipe.

and req def that 10 till 40 + hours out, yeah smart plays :confused:

so if I am easy, is diopter wood lvl?

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Remember how you guys bragged about being finally up in the war? Only cause someone got banned. Funny how there's no "look at us we're winning the war" posts now. It's just a shame that you can't get a lead at all unless the villages don't fight back. Hey, that reminds me of the time you guys at the beginning initially included some random noob tribe in the stats that just happened to be in your own territory far away from us.

Let me know what it's like over there in your world of paper flowers, candy clouds, and purple sky.

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Remember how you guys bragged about being finally up in the war? Only cause someone got banned. Funny how there's no "look at us we're winning the war" posts now. It's just a shame that you can't get a lead at all unless the villages don't fight back. Hey, that reminds me of the time you guys at the beginning initially included some random noob tribe in the stats that just happened to be in your own territory far away from us.

Let me know what it's like over there in your world of paper flowers, candy clouds, and purple sky.
Imagine still talking after getting dicked down, all bark no bite stay free xaxa

92f9e329eba8a3e75745e08dd261e0de.png

DeletedUser122473

I guess I'm having a beer. Can't stop laughing at these recent 'developments'. Especially those cute village names..

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Also imagine spending time defending on a spy account when it's going to be eaten anyway and not getting the barbs that used to be your villages back.

DeletedUser119533

Even if Angers win you'd have to be delusional to think it was a fair fight, pretty sure everyone outside of angers/magic/spellz/FoF/mafia 1 through 18 think the way they've played is pretty scummy, but ignore me, I'll just go back to catting the constant barb caps taken by angers low morale dogs in a valiant attempt at gameplay, when pp abuse isn't enough 6 months into a world you better call on your 70k point accounts to help you out with barbing.

It was pretty fair to be honest. Mafia attacked angers during the start of the war. K or the 3 tribe Ed family at the time declared on magic. The same day as their op nir began an op on angers, and it’s obvious they were together. Mafia actually helped out and attacked angers accounts if I recall correctly. As for the cheating, accounts on both sides have been banned, so it was an even war.

DeletedUser45512

So Angers recruiting the whole of Mafia, members from Drama makes it a fair fight? Please stop all the delusional bollocks and just admit that it was never going to be a fair fight. It was never the plan for it to be a fair fight it has turned out exactly how are Korean overlords planned it from the beginning all that is left to do is force internal who they don't like/eat the multi accounts.

Unfortuantly for them K aren't going to sit their and watch their bs plan come to fruition and we will fight instead.

There are only so many internals you can eat before you run out then we will see how you get on. I wonder how many accounts will get force internalled for the victory

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I take a couple of days off to fight the good fight against the grey scourge and see magic here to spew stupidity.

If you guys spent any of the time you spent trying to trigger me on the externals actually attempting to actually fight me I could embarrass you even more. Keep talking from the back I'll be at full power soon.

Better watch them space bars kids, they do the devils work.

DeletedUser119533

So Angers recruiting the whole of Mafia, members from Drama makes it a fair fight? Please stop all the delusional bollocks and just admit that it was never going to be a fair fight. It was never the plan for it to be a fair fight it has turned out exactly how are Korean overlords planned it from the beginning all that is left to do is force internal who they don't like/eat the multi accounts.
Unfortuantly for them K aren't going to sit their and watch their bs plan come to fruition and we will fight instead.

There are only so many internals you can eat before you run out then we will see how you get on. I wonder how many accounts will get force internalled for the victory

The war started out in favour of Ed! Family, with mafia family, drama family, nuts, og, Ed! Family, nir family, that other family which had lucie and tonystark accounts in it. Angers convinced mafia to stop, then beat nir family, mafia were not involved on either side at that point. Then the nir accounts decided to attack mafia, and drama recruited them and mafia destroyed them.

The war maybe one sided now, but it was not at the start, and yes both sides wanted to be bigger and had plans to recruit from the opposition, you should know that Fred, since you were one of the accounts.

Plus I see accounts on both sides have been punished for rule breaking and others who I know cheated in other worlds, so that isn’t an excuse for losing.

DeletedUser116050

And look where Mafia is now, instead of sticking with NIR to keep Angers back they submit to them and only the few recruited into Angers will have any chance of seeing a world win(if it swings that way) whilst the remains of Mafia family sit idly playing out a boring situation they put themselves in

DeletedUser122473

I take a couple of days off to fight the good fight against the grey scourge and see magic here to spew stupidity.

If you guys spent any of the time you spent trying to trigger me on the externals actually attempting to actually fight me I could embarrass you even more. Keep talking from the back I'll be at full power soon.

Better watch them space bars kids, they do the devils work.

Yes, because magic is obviously super active on the externals. :)
I've mostly just seen you guys mudslinging for the last few weeks.

DeletedUser45512

The war started out in favour of Ed! Family, with mafia family, drama family, nuts, og, Ed! Family, nir family, that other family which had lucie and tonystark accounts in it. Angers convinced mafia to stop, then beat nir family, mafia were not involved on either side at that point. Then the nir accounts decided to attack mafia, and drama recruited them and mafia destroyed them.

The war maybe one sided now, but it was not at the start, and yes both sides wanted to be bigger and had plans to recruit from the opposition, you should know that Fred, since you were one of the accounts.

Plus I see accounts on both sides have been punished for rule breaking and others who I know cheated in other worlds, so that isn’t an excuse for losing.

What am I supposed to know? I opposed mass recruitment all world given prior experience of the Koreans I didn't trust them to follow through on what they said. So far they are just doing the same they always do. Mass recruit and multi account. I admire how big their wallets are must be really difficult to keep up that many accounts