Top/flop tribes.

Hakuna Matata

I don't like calling people out in the externals, but if I had to name names on a flop tribe I'd go with GUMP. Heard some unsavory things about them.

Luckily we rescued one of their members who was nice enough to shed some light on some of the erratic behavior of their leader...

Crockyyy

I don't like calling people out in the externals, but if I had to name names on a flop tribe I'd go with GUMP. Heard some unsavory things about them.

Luckily we rescued one of their members who was nice enough to shed some light on some of the erratic behavior of their leader...

Show this? can also confirm their leader is just someones basher nub

.Lucifer.

Dude, watch your step. hate for you to get waxed this early

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Top Tribe: TST, their profile is very convincing.
Flop Tribe: TST, they don't seem to grow a lot. :/

johema

Requiem clearly. Declaring war on a tribe not even 1/3 of their size, and then have to bring their sister tribes in. I mean they can´t really be THAT bad right? Oh well, there´s always tomorrow.

DeletedUser122408

Requiem clearly. Declaring war on a tribe not even 1/3 of their size, and then have to bring their sister tribes in. I mean they can´t really be THAT bad right? Oh well, there´s always tomorrow.

oh so smol tribes don’t deserve a war declaration? They are jus food? That’s rude

DeletedUser117860

back to the topic, the top tribes for the end game are:
-Bucket
-REQ
-Imagine
-Gump
-SF (my bet on them)

DeletedUser117860

Wtf no contra?
I didnt know contra was still around. i though GUMP was gonna eat them. anyways I see that the new challenger in K44 is some 9 member tribe called REKT, they have top 2 players in the world. maybe they will win the K. hmmm. Also I like the domiance that EMPTY is showing over Tabula, so tabula is a gonner, k55 is interesting but [uc] will come out on top.
Contra and imagine maybe merge? and win k44 and k45??
lots of interesting things about the world. the most interesting is that their hasnt been alot of backstabing yet. and that the world is very small. Last HP I played the world was 3 times as big.

DeletedUser122408

...anyways I see that the new challenger in K44 is some 9 member tribe called REKT, they have top 2 players in the world. maybe they will win the K. hmmm.

lots of interesting things about the world. the most interesting is that their hasnt been alot of backstabing yet.

Rekt is literally a tribe made, and dedicated to, the backstabbing of their tribal leaders.