Discord bot for Tribal Wars (Alpha release)

foolproof32

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey guys,
This is my first time posting here and the first time I'm making a discord bot so I decided to make one to help you us tribalwars players. TwBot retrieves information about a player or a tribe with one small command, thereby lessening your time of going to the twstats page, searching for a player/tribe. Note: This is just a small hobby project that I've started recently and am open to suggestions

Features
  • twstats profile of any player/tribe can be obtained with a small command
  • Map with 1 tribe highlighted can be displayed at 500x zoom
For to all the available commands please type !help

Screenshots
YmB0GXs.png

FwyA9Ag.png

gpAgoag.png

Upcoming Features
  • Map with more tribes and colours
  • Top N ranks of a world
  • Player/tribe graph
Open to anymore suggestions and will integrate them if possible

Add the bot to your server now by clicking this link ---> HERE

zyiks

Reaction score
twstats profile of any player/tribe can be obtained with a small command
Your commands are very long and return little information.

Rather than making a text based TWStats, look into simplying conversations on discord. I don't see much added value from your script on a discord channel when I have to request the rows one by one with very long commands, might as well go to twstats manually.

R0h0nKL.png

Nice, quick, short:
rZmVT3v.png

Mobile users not left behind:
qCcZ1ZV.png

etc. etc.

Also instead of scraping TWStats look into downloading world data and making a database of your own, gives you a lot more flexibilty.

Sayan

Your commands are very long and return little information.

Rather than making a text based TWStats, look into simplying conversations on discord. I don't see much added value from your script on a discord channel when I have to request the rows one by one with very long commands, might as well go to twstats manually.

R0h0nKL.png

Nice, quick, short:

Mobile users not left behind:

etc. etc.
Also instead of scraping TWStats look into downloading world data and making a database of your own, gives you a lot more flexibilty.

Pretty helpful things by you two!

Zyiks version is very user friendly, maybe you guys could work together to create best of both ?

foolproof32

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Update: Apparently Heroku allows only 550 free hours per month. So will be using this to give a new update and hopefully somehow try to host this 24/7 for free. If the bot shows its offline for you right now, I regret the inconvenience.

DeletedUser123981

Does this bot not work with the current classic/HP world?

Mr Blood Frenzy

so where can we get Zyiks bot. Ive seen it in action when i was part of SH-IT tribe.